UFC superstar Jon "Bones" Jones arrested in Vegas on domestic violence charges

Still dont know a damn thing about this incident. Who did he hit? What did he "tamper" with? Come on TMZ, lets get some facts!

i got you!

No, you FAILED!

"Jones is being charged with misdemeanor battery domestic violence and injuring or tampering with a vehicle"

who did he hit, and how exactly did he tamper with the car? Sugar in the gas tank? Banana in the tail pipe? Cut the brake lines?

I WANT DETAILS!!!!

• Banned
No, you FAILED!

"Jones is being charged with misdemeanor battery domestic violence and injuring or tampering with a vehicle"

who did he hit, and how exactly did he tamper with the car? Sugar in the gas tank? Banana in the tail pipe? Cut the brake lines?

I WANT DETAILS!!!!
let me try again

here is the full police report in pdf format, along with the accompanying analytical article

let me try again

here is the full police report in pdf format, along with the accompanying analytical article

Well that was FULL of details. TOO much information. Just made me sad in the end. The worst part was when they said the kid said "can you call the cops?". It seems obvious that those are his kids. Mustve been pretty bad, for them to ask for cops.

The whole thing bums me out.

• Banned
Well that was FULL of details. TOO much information. Just made me sad in the end. The worst part was when they said the kid said "can you call the cops?". It seems obvious that those are his kids. Mustve been pretty bad, for them to ask for cops.

The whole thing bums me out.
"life's viscious. get a napkin. we all have problems" - Trump to Omarosa...i say the same to you!

Forum List

Back