UFC superstar Jon 'Bones' Jones was BUSTED for DWI and a gun charge in New Mexico.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

FUCK MAN. This is probably the most I’ve ever felt let down by someone I looked up to

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

The story says they found a gun, not that they caught him shooting it.

"According to a criminal complaint, officers responded to the area of 3rd Street and Central Avenue just after 1 a.m. in reference to gunshots fired. "

If they test the gun and find that it was recently fired.

• Banned
"Police then reportedly found a black handgun and a 750ml bottle of Recuerdo mezcal in the vehicle."

"According to a criminal complaint, officers responded to the area of 3rd Street and Central Avenue just after 1 a.m. in reference to gunshots fired. "

Still doesn't mean he was shooting it there.

That's the heart of downtown but then it is on Central which is not known as a low crime area. He may have done it or was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. We'll see.

Still doesn't mean he was shooting it there.
All they have to do is find the shells. Hopefully it wasnt him.

Don't follow MMA -- but he is a fighter...that's it......being able to beat up people in the ring doesn't mean drugs aint beating his ass in life.....

From what I read, he is already a convicted felon for a hit and run.....also has a battery charge...multiple suspensions for failed drug tests...so i don't understand this shock folks have -- other than the fact you idolize him...

Don't follow MMA -- but he is a fighter...that's it......being able to beat up people in the ring doesn't mean drugs aint beating his ass in life.....

From what I read, he is already a convicted felon for a hit and run.....also has a battery charge...multiple suspensions for failed drug tests...so i don't understand this shock folks have -- other than the fact you idolize him...
He's not just a fighter; he's one of the greatest of all time. I have him at #2, just behind Fedor Emelianenko. Put any man who ever lived in a fight with either of those two, he will lose. I dont care who name, they would lose.

He's not just a fighter; he's one of the greatest of all time. I have him at #2, just behind Fedor Emelianenko. Put any man who ever lived in a fight with either of those two, he will lose. I dont care who name, they would lose.
Put him against drugs -- and he lost.......that is the only fight that matters in this story.....

your idol worship is the only thing that is stopping you from just calling him a thug like you would normally call someone with his track record

Put him against drugs -- and he lost.......that is the only fight that matters in this story.....

your idol worship is the only thing that is stopping you from just calling him a thug like you would normally call someone with his track record
This isnt about idle worship. No one thinks he's Jesus, but this means he isnt going to be fighting for awhile, and he only has so many fights left in his prime. It would be like Leonardo DaVinci breaking his hands and never being able to paint "Mona Lisa" as a result.

This isnt about idle worship. No one thinks he's Jesus, but this means he isnt going to be fighting for awhile, and he only has so many fights left in his prime. It would be like Leonardo DaVinci breaking his hands and never being able to paint "Mona Lisa" as a result.
No, it wouldn't.....unless DaVinci broke his hands by assaulting his girlfriend in a drug fueled rage.....

Bones is no victim....this was no accident.....this is on him

Something tells me if this was Floyd in his prime -- some of the people whining about Bones would be singing a different tune if it was Floyd.....except me.....

I have no sympathy for anyone who squanders their blessings in such a way....I reserve my sympathy for the ones who struggle with drug addiction due to "REAL LIFE PROBLEMS" -- not spoiled athlete tantrums...

No, it wouldn't.....unless DaVinci broke his hands by assaulting his girlfriend in a drug fueled rage.....

Bones is no victim....this was no accident.....this is on him
Who said he was a victim? The fans are the victims because, we miss out on fights. I dont feel sorry for HIM, i feel sorry for us.

Forum List

Back