U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

You would not be coming into my house for any type of obligatory fealty to the my house ritual in which you were expressing your freedom to protest by taking a big shit in my house.

Besides it would really be difficult for you to let out that huge amount of shit you're full of with a big boot up your ass!

I don't see how the lack of obligation means I don't get to define my own meaning. What is the cause and effect?

Correct.

If their message was something along the lines of, "I respect the Nation, but want better accountability for cops" that would not be anti-American because it states their PRO-AMERICAN feelings, while also expressing their complaint.

BUT, their message is, "I do not have respect for the nation, because it is a bad and wacist nation".

That is not an expression of pro-Americanism, but of ANTI-AMERICANISM.

The bit where you pretend that I am against their right to speech? That is your brain realizing that what they fucktards say, is indefensible, so you want to change the subject from what they said, or what I said, to some shit you made up.

Like the asshole you are.
I never said you are against their right to free speech. You're an imbecile for even thinking that.

I never said you are against their right to free speech. You're an imbecile for even thinking that.

Fucktard. When you wax poetic about how "protest" is "enshrined in the constitution" that is what you are doing, you retarded monkey.

You don't even understand the meaning of the talking points you are spouting.

Moron.

I don't see how the lack of obligation means I don't get to define my own meaning. What is the cause and effect?

My house is not a democracy where you can express yourself by defecation. It's in the house rules. The wife rules with an Iron. Literally, she will beat you with her iron.......

My house is not a democracy where you can express yourself by defecation. It's in the house rules. The wife rules with an Iron. Literally, she will beat you with her iron.......

Fair, enough. So, if your NFL owner, wife signed off on it, then in your mind, that steaming pile of shit, would be, as I stated, a message of love and respect?

Because, after all, it's my shit and thus I get to say what it means, right? That is your position?

Fucktard. When you wax poetic about how "protest" is "enshrined in the constitution" that is what you are doing, you retarded monkey.

You don't even understand the meaning of the talking points you are spouting.

Moron.
Dumbfuck, that was in response to your denial that protest is an American virtue -- not because you denied they have a right to protest. You literally get dumber by the post.

There ARE those living rooms whose owners would revel in the results of inviting in a herd of protesting elephants which have over-indulged in bean soup. Some of them have the cutest little mustaches in emulation of their late lamented role model.

Dumbfuck, that was in response to your denial that protest is an American virtue -- not because you denied they have a right to protest. You literally get dumber by the post.

Our complaints about your fellow fucktards are not because they are protesting, but what they are saying in their protest.

IF they were protesting in favor of.... say, FREEING TIBET by wearing a T-shirt while they stood there or some such shit, for example, we would, mostly still condemn them for disrupting the various ceremonies, but we would not be calling them anti-American assholes, because their message would be ANTI-CHINESE.

This whole issue is about the fact that they are making an ANTI-AMERICAN STATEMENT DURING THE AMERICAN NATIONAL ANTHEM.

EVERYTIME you fucktards even MENTION "protest" as a right or a "virtue", you are LYING about what the issue is.

On some level you know you have to lie about what the issue is, because your position on the issue is one of the most retarded fucking positions you people have.

AND, my enemy, that is a level of competition that makes the Olympics look like fucking T-Ball.

Futher more, FUCK YOU.

Our complaints about your fellow fucktards are not because they are protesting, but what they are saying in their protest.

IF they were protesting in favor of.... say, FREEING TIBET by wearing a T-shirt while they stood there or some such shit, for example, we would, mostly still condemn them for disrupting the various ceremonies, but we would not be calling them anti-American assholes, because their message would be ANTI-CHINESE.

This whole issue is about the fact that they are making an ANTI-AMERICAN STATEMENT DURING THE AMERICAN NATIONAL ANTHEM.

EVERYTIME you fucktards even MENTION "protest" as a right or a "virtue", you are LYING about what the issue is.

On some level you know you have to lie about what the issue is, because your position on the issue is one of the most retarded fucking positions you people have.

AND, my enemy, that is a level of competition that makes the Olympics look like fucking T-Ball.

Futher more, FUCK YOU.
It matters not your feewings are hurt over the issue or how they choose to protest. Protesting is an American virtue. Denying that is denying reality, which you do only because your feewings are hurt. And that leads you to root for America to lose because you are a loser.

It matters not your feewings are hurt over the issue or how they choose to protest. Protesting is an American virtue. Denying that is denying reality, which you do only because your feewings are hurt. And that leads you to root for America to lose because you are a loser.
silly response-----the sluts were not ARRESTED. Those who understand that they are sluts---
simply, express the fact.

Is this an American virtue? THey are after all, "protesting"? You fucktard.

1627390667798.png

I will watch what I want. I could care less if they kneel or if they don't kneel. Makes no difference to me. Most people don't really care and that's a great thing.

Is this an American virtue? THey are after all, "protesting"? You fucktard.

View attachment 517835
Yes, protesting is an American virtue. Even that one, whose premise for their protest I vehemently despise. Like with kneeling during the National Anthem, many Americans lost their lives to defend the right to protest. It's an American virtue.

Forum List

Back