U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

If I come and shit in your living room and state loudly as I do it, that it is an act of respect to you and your home,

my words do not make it true.

Fuck you man. Take a shit in my living room out of protest or for any reason, and my wife will kick your fucking ass!

Seriously, what a stupid comparison. They are protesting police actions like Chauvin's. They are not shitting on the flag or the military or anyone else but those type of cops and those that support them.

Fuck you man. Take a shit in my living room out of protest or for any reason, and my wife will kick your fucking ass!

Seriously, what a stupid comparison. They are protesting police actions like Chauvin's. They are not shitting on the flag or the military or anyone else but those type of cops and those that support them.

With my action, I am expressing my love and respect for you. And your home.

Please explain that to anyone who might take it as anything negative.

With my action, I am expressing my love and respect for you. And your home.

Please explain that to anyone who might take it as anything negative.

Nah, your were taking a shit just for the grins. Not for anything happening in my household. My wife would be more that willing to express the love and respect your actions deserves.

After she kicked your ass, she'd probably rub your nose in it too, just to teach you a lesson.

They’ve always had the freedom to protest. They don’t have a right to represent America on our national team, that is a privilege. If they don’t respect that they can play elsewhere.
LOLOL

As if they care what you think. :lmao:

They are on the team. The players should be suspended or have them forfeit the games if they continue to disrespect the flag and the nation. They are disgrace to the nation. Only shill Marxists who believe in BLM and their Marxist movement would cheer this shit on.
:itsok:

The national anthem is an unity ritual where standing is done to show loyalty to and love of country, and loyalty to your fellow citizens. That is the meaning of Standing at that time.

Actively doing the OPPOSITE of standing, ie KNEELING, thus obviously carries the OPPOSITE MEANING.

Instead of loyalty, you have disloyalty, instead of love you have hate.

That is clear. Only a liar or a fool would claim otherwise.
Protesting is an American virtue. It matters not that their protests piss you off.

Nah, your were taking a shit just for the grins. Not for anything happening in my household. My wife would be more that willing to express the love and respect your actions deserves.

After she kicked your ass, she'd probably rub your nose in it too, just to teach you a lesson.

Why do you get to define my message? Why don't I get to define what my message is? My actions are MY speech.

And I am doing it for "something in your household". You and what a wonderful person you are.

I can't contain it. I have to let it out. Onto your living room floor, as a message of love and respect.

Why are you not celebrating my Freedom of Speech?

Protesting is an American virtue. It matters not that their protests piss you off.

Protesting is not an American virtue. That is retarded. The freaking Marxists who protest in favor of totalitarian regimes that commit genocide and mass murder, are not "virtuous" by American standards.

Only a lying fucktard would say something as fucking stupid and obviously false as the retarded shit you just shat out of your mouth.

And by "mouth" I mean your Face Anus.

The respectful kneel shines like a beacon of light to the free world. Good thing the team isn't run by Fascist.
Yep. And let's not forget that Kaepernick himself got the idea to kneel respectfully from a vet.

A Neanderthal won't understand this, but kneeling before the flag doesn't mean you hate it, it means you're DEPENDING on it.

Protesting is not an American virtue. That is retarded. The freaking Marxists who protest in favor of totalitarian regimes that commit genocide and mass murder, are not "virtuous" by American standards.

Only a lying fucktard would say something as fucking stupid and obviously false as the retarded shit you just shat out of your mouth.

And by "mouth" I mean your Face Anus.
Of course it is. It's even enshrined in our Constitution. A pity you're so ignorant.

Yep. And let's not forget that Kaepernick himself got the idea to kneel respectfully from a vet.

A Neanderthal won't understand this, but kneeling before the flag doesn't mean you hate it, it means you're DEPENDING on it.

You STAND during the National Anthem to show respect.

Doing the opposite of STANDING, is thus showing the OPPOSITE of respect.

For those who can't add two plus two, Kaerpernick clarified it verbally.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people and people of color."

He was actively and purposefully refusing to show "pride" or "respect". That was his intent.

That anyone denies that is insane or dishonest.

Of course it is. It's even enshrined in our Constitution. A pity you're so ignorant.

The right to speech is there. But if you say something fucking retarded or treasonous, you are still a retarded traitor.

Like the Kneelers and their supporters.

The kneelers have the right to say the shit they say. The shit they say, still reveals them to be fucking asshole anti-American assholes.

The right to speech is there. But if you say something fucking retarded or treasonous, you are still a retarded traitor.

Like the Kneelers and their supporters.

The kneelers have the right to say the shit they say. The shit they say, still reveals them to be fucking asshole anti-American assholes.
Protesting is not anti-American just because it hurts your widdle feewings.

Why do you get to define my message? Why don't I get to define what my message is? My actions are MY speech.

And I am doing it for "something in your household". You and what a wonderful person you are.

I can't contain it. I have to let it out. Onto your living room floor, as a message of love and respect.

Why are you not celebrating my Freedom of Speech?

You would not be coming into my house for any type of obligatory fealty to the my house ritual in which you were expressing your freedom to protest by taking a big shit in my house.

Besides it would really be difficult for you to let out that huge amount of shit you're full of with a big boot up your ass!

kaepernick is being outnumbered by JoeXi’s and his sleep-up’s genuflectors arriving in Florida.

Protesting is not anti-American just because it hurts your widdle feewings.

Correct.

If their message was something along the lines of, "I respect the Nation, but want better accountability for cops" that would not be anti-American because it states their PRO-AMERICAN feelings, while also expressing their complaint.

BUT, their message is, "I do not have respect for the nation, because it is a bad and wacist nation".

That is not an expression of pro-Americanism, but of ANTI-AMERICANISM.

The bit where you pretend that I am against their right to speech? That is your brain realizing that what they fucktards say, is indefensible, so you want to change the subject from what they said, or what I said, to some shit you made up.

Like the asshole you are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back