U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

Yes, protesting is an American virtue. Even that one, whose premise for their protest I vehemently despise. Like with kneeling during the National Anthem, many Americans lost their lives to defend the right to protest. It's an American virtue.

Bullshit. THey have a right to do what they are doing, but what they are doing is NOT an "American viture".

Do you support them or oppose them?

Bullshit. THey have a right to do what they are doing, but what they are doing is NOT an "American viture".

Do you support them or oppose them?
Dumbfuck, how do you not understand? I support their right to protest even though I don't support what they're protesting. And yes, protesting is an American virtue. How many more times need I tell you that until you understand? Just throw out a number so I can more accurately gauge your ignorance. And for the sake of clarity, more precisely, peaceful protest is an American virtue.

Dumbfuck, how do you not understand? I support their right to protest even though I don't support what they're protesting. And yes, protesting is an American virtue. How many more times need I tell you that until you understand? Just throw out a number so I can more accurately gauge your ignorance. And for the sake of clarity, more precisely, peaceful protest is an American virtue.

The concept of supporting someone's RIGHT to speech while disagreeing with what they are saying is old news.

Your use of different terminology is a CHOICE designed to confuse the issue.

Because you know that the Kneelers and yourself are anti-American assholes, saying anti-American shit.

NO ONE is denying them their rights. We are calling them, ie you, anti-American pieces of shit.

You know it. That is why you keep pretending to be too fucking retarded to understand.

Because playing retarded is your only defense against admitting what pieces of shit you are.

The concept of supporting someone's RIGHT to speech while disagreeing with what they are saying is old news.

Your use of different terminology is a CHOICE designed to confuse the issue.

Because you know that the Kneelers and yourself are anti-American assholes, saying anti-American shit.

NO ONE is denying them their rights. We are calling them, ie you, anti-American pieces of shit.

You know it. That is why you keep pretending to be too fucking retarded to understand.

Because playing retarded is your only defense against admitting what pieces of shit you are.
No, I neither know nor believe they're anti-American. I believe you are though for rooting for America to lose.

No, I neither know nor believe they're anti-American. I believe you are though for rooting for America to lose.

Sure you do. That is why you keep trying to change the subject.

They hate America. You support them, because you hate it too.

Sure you do. That is why you keep trying to change the subject.

They hate America. You support them, because you hate it too.
I've neither changed, nor tried to change, anything, ya moron. :eusa_doh:

This thread is about losers cheering for America to lose in women's soccer because the disagree with the players' protest.

If America haters lose....we win.....something you need to learn....

This thread is about losers cheering for America to lose in women's soccer because the disagree with the players' protest.

Nope. It is about Patriotic Americans cheering to see anti-American assholes lose.

That is what this thread is about, and what you keep trying to avoid.

Let me fix this for you:

"This thread is about American Patriots showing their disdain for American athletes who kneel to protest America".

There ya go!

Nope. It is about Patriotic Americans cheering to see anti-American assholes lose.

That is what this thread is about, and what you keep trying to avoid.
Nope, they represent America no matter how much that pisses you off. There is no separating them from the country they represent. Rooting for them to lose is rooting for America to lose.

Fair, enough. So, if your NFL owner, wife signed off on it, then in your mind, that steaming pile of shit, would be, as I stated, a message of love and respect?

Because, after all, it's my shit and thus I get to say what it means, right? That is your position?
Hahahaha sure pal, "if" is the most powerful word in the English language.

Nope, they represent America no matter how much that pisses you off. There is no separating them from the country they represent. Rooting for them to lose is rooting for America to lose.

Blah, blah, blah, go fuck yourself you anti-American asshole.

Blah, blah, blah, go fuck yourself you anti-American asshole.
2012321040-300x0.jpg

Trigger got stuffed too.

Forum List

Back