U.S. women's soccer team kneels during anthem, then get their asses kicked

Rapino turned that team into a bunch of lgbtq whiners and grudge holders during the last Olympics and it looks like not much has changed since then. I wish them well looking for nirvana and I hope that when they get there it turns out to be a long distance from the US. I'm sick of ingrates and haters.

Rapino turned that team into a bunch of lgbtq whiners and grudge holders during the last Olympics and it looks like not much has changed since then. I wish them well looking for nirvana and I hope that when they get there it turns out to be a long distance from the US. I'm sick of ingrates and haters.

Do you not see the irony in your post?

Well, the Kneelers were expected to win the gold from the very start. It's been rocky, but they still will likely win it.

I'm not sure if they'll win, but it's the same old nonsense.

They complained about Kaepernick kneeling, then complained that the BLM rioters should be more peaceful, now they're complaining about people peacefully protesting again.

Conservatives got their wish - the USWST goes down to Canada.

They'll play for the Bronze Thursday night.

Unlike Men's soccer, the Women's international soccer really only has a few competitive teams.
True.

And the USWST has looked just terrible for the entire Games; this one was over in the early going when Morgan outran Canada, but there was no one near the box for her to pass to - disastrously out of sync.

Conservatives got their wish - the USWST goes down to Canada.

They'll play for the Bronze Thursday night.
Once again, conservatives cheering for America to lose. You prolly want America to do bad too under Biden just to make him look bad.

Once again, conservatives cheering for America to lose. You prolly want America to do bad too under Biden just to make him look bad.
Trump asked for the Infrastructure bill his first year. No Prog help at all.

Trump asked for the Infrastructure bill his first year. No Prog help at all.
LOL

Your whatsboutism is noted and laughed at. Actually, it was Trump who couldn't deliver...

But Tuesday’s announcement did little to flesh out exactly how his administration plans to boost public and private investment in those projects. The most detail the White House has provided to date was a six-page fact sheet released with little fanfare along with Trump’s fiscal 2018 budget proposal in May.

Trump even struggled to get conservatives on board...

Its hybrid nature is its greatest virtue. It’s also a drawback. Democrats and centrist Republicans remain skeptical of its limited scope. House conservatives remain hostile toward any big, new federal funding program. As a result, Mr. Trump’s top advisers and Republicans on the Hill are uncertain on how to proceed and unsure what is even possible given the party divisions exposed by the Obamacare repeal effort.

I have no idea to whom this is directed; it has nothing to do with me.

But Biden IS a demented rapist, career criminal and child groper, so there's that.

I have no idea to whom this is directed; it has nothing to do with me.

But Biden IS a demented rapist, career criminal and child groper, so there's that.
So you didn't boast how conservatives got their wish for America to lose?

The idea of allowing members of an Olympic sport or a team that represents the U.S. to openly spit on this nation is ridiculous. Those who do it are little better than traitors.
100%. They only do it because they think virtue signaling is trendy right now. They have no actual conviction.

Forum List

Back