U.S. Rep. Ron Paul receives more military donations than Obama

Ron Paul actually served in our Military. None of the others have. That's why they respect and support him so much. The rest are just Warmongering Chickenhawk cowards.

Last edited:
Actually I never saw an active duty barber other than in the barracks....

And in the old days the cooks were too busy to even have time to get to know them.....

These days I think they are all civilians too.........

The Air Force has a specialty where you can be a cook called Services, but for the most part they making most of those jobs civilian positions.

Ron Paul actually served in our Military. And none of the others have. That's why they respect and support him so much. The rest are just Warmongering Chickenhawk cowards.

Give it up, Ron Paul hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of becoming President. And I don't care how much money military Officers send him........

He would, if people like you started supporting him instead of the other wankers.

Last edited:
like calling the cooks fags. what a fucking loser this dude is.

I seemed to have touched a nerve with that one, huh faggot?

Actually, you pissed me off.

The cooks on my sub were not fags or people that hid in the back.

They went through the same shit rest of us went through and took more b/c the food sucked.

Actually, Military chow has gotten alot better, the Dining Facility on Vandenberg Air Force Base was one of the finest in the Air Force even though the rest of the base blew donkey balls. I also used to eat at an Army DFAC on deployment to Kuwait, Army food is fuckin good.

One of my favorite Ron Paul Clips. He schools an Iraqi Diplomatic on diplomacy.

It gets good around 2:00

Ron Paul Questions Iraq Lawmakers (2/2) - YouTube

So Politicians know the military situation better than the military does? This is why RP does not need to be in the white house.

You do realize Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate to wear a uniform, right? Or do you just ignore that inconvenient FACT?

I think he knows a helluva lot more than you do, and your infantile posts in this thread seem to back me up.

That's not true, Rick Perry served also.

Ron Paul actually served in our Military. And none of the others have. That's why they respect and support him so much. The rest are just Warmongering Chickenhawk cowards.

Give it up, Ron Paul hasn't a snowballs chance in hell of becoming President. And I don't care how much money military Officers send him........

He would, if people like you started supporting him instead of the other wankers.

I cannot support Ron Paul. His foreign policy would destroy us.

Nah, quite the opposite.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoKhLvQcgtk]Jon Stossel Discusses Ron Paul and his Non-Interventionism not Isolationism - YouTube[/ame]

'Perpetual War for perpetual Peace.' It's a very sad tragedy. We desperately need a revolutionary change in our Foreign Policy. A permanent state of War is not the answer.

care to elaborate ,chicken little ?

Chicken Little? WTF?

Ron Paul would decimate our military and send the country into near isolationism. This would (IMO) destroy the USA.

isolationism ??...why ? is Paul against negotiating or trading with foreign nations or going to war if it is declared through congress ?? is not invading other nations in undeclared wars your definition of an isolationist ?

Actually, you pissed me off.

The cooks on my sub were not fags or people that hid in the back.

They went through the same shit rest of us went through and took more b/c the food sucked.

We had a few dainty MS'. They'd sashay around the galley - never bothered anyone.

It's interesting that you noticed them sashaying....also interesting that it didn't bother you.

So Politicians know the military situation better than the military does? This is why RP does not need to be in the white house.

You do realize Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate to wear a uniform, right? Or do you just ignore that inconvenient FACT?

I think he knows a helluva lot more than you do, and your infantile posts in this thread seem to back me up.

That's not true, Rick Perry served also.

Rick Perry is no longer a candidate... but your point is made.

Forum List

Back