U.S. plans to turn back all asylum seekers at Mexican border, cites coronavirus: reports

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
great news!

They say all dark clouds have a silver lining and this is one example

U.S. plans to turn back all asylum seekers at Mexican border, cites coronavirus: reports

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States plans to turn back all asylum seekers and most other foreigners attempting to enter the United States from Mexico illegally, arguing the step is necessary to combat the fast-spreading coronavirus, according to U.S. media reports on Tuesday.

The new rule, which is expected to be announced in the next 48 hours, would allow border patrol agents to immediately return to Mexico anyone who tries to cross the southwestern border between legal ports of entry without detainment or due process, the New York Times reported.

Last edited:
GOOD !!!!

Wish we could do it permanently ! This country would be so much better off.
Let some other countries save the third-world for a change.

great news!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States plans to turn back all asylum seekers and most other foreigners attempting to enter the United States from Mexico illegally, arguing the step is necessary to combat the fast-spreading coronavirus, according to U.S. media reports on Tuesday.

The new rule, which is expected to be announced in the next 48 hours, would allow border patrol agents to immediately return to Mexico anyone who tries to cross the southwestern border between legal ports of entry without detainment or due process, the New York Times reported.
This IS great news! Something tells me the Dim Dems and Liberal Lunatics that post on here will NOT be happy with this. There go a LOT of illegal voters for the Dems!

Last edited:
Going to have to. They still havent done much there, which means it's going to blow up, if it hasn't already.

these people moving north can carry this in as easily as someone on a plane.

Mexico is going to have real problems real soon.....

Great news!!!

No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.

Mexico
: 82 cases, zero deaths, 0.6 infections per 1M population. 29 of those cases detected in the last 24h.

US: 6469 cases, 109 deaths, 20 infections per 1M population. 1806 new cases recorded in last 24h.

I uh don't think we need worry about border crossing to the north. They should be very concerned with border crossing going south.

Last edited:
great news!

Oh don't stop there. Essplain to the class how this qualifies as "great news"? Feel free to use the stats posted above.

You mean great news for Mexico?

Great news!!!

Mexico
: 82 cases, zero deaths, 0.6 infections per 1M population.

US: 6441 cases, 109 deaths, 19.5 infections per 1M population.

I uh don't think we need worry about border crossing to the north. They should be very concerned with border crossing going south.
Then don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...

Great news!!!

Mexico

One infected person from mexico or central America wandering around our streets is too many

Great news!!!

Mexico

One infected person from mexico or central America wandering around our streets is too many

And you'd have a hard time finding one in either. Wanna see the figures for the rest of CA?

I just knew you'd have as brainless a basis as you did for "stupidity".

The figures don't lie Hunior.

Great news!!!

Mexico

And you'd have a hard time finding one in either. Wanna see the figures for the rest of CA?

I just knew you'd have as brainless a basis as you did for "stupidity".

The figures don't lie Hunior.

This thread makes about as much sense as seeing a spate of drunk driving and concluding "it's the Mormons". :lmao:

Great news!!!

Mexico
: 82 cases, zero deaths, 0.6 infections per 1M population. 29 of those cases detected in the last 24h.

US: 6456 cases, 109 deaths, 19.5 infections per 1M population. 1793 new cases recorded in last 24h.

I promise I wont be going to Mexico and spreading my filthy germs

Great news!!!

And more news...

Allah is obviously showing his displeasure with Iran...
Iran warns coronavirus could kill 'millions' inside its borders

Hope the Chinese virus will spare the innocent ones over there....the ones who are not religious fanatics like their leaders, the people in Iran who want freedom and liberty.
Most Iranians are decent people. Like so many countries, they are held hostage by their Tyrannical government

Great news!!!

Mexico

US: 6456 cases, 109 deaths, 19.5 infections per 1M population. 1793 new cases recorded in last 24h.

Yea. I'm sure Mexico is leading the way in proper testing. :rolleyes:

Great news!!!

Mexico

Yea. I'm sure Mexico is leading the way in proper testing. :rolleyes:

Based on..............?

Exactly.

Forum List

Back