U.S. Military Experts "U.S. Needs ‘Actions With Backbone’ to Deter Moscow From Invading Ukraine "

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

U.S. MILITARY EXPERTS "U.S. NEEDS ‘ACTIONS WITH BACKBONE’ TO DETER MOSCOW FROM INVADING UKRAINE "​

as I have suggested all my years here, so I was right ?

Russia doesn't intend to invade Ukraine. Or at least doesn't until the Ukraine attacks Russia with US supplied weapons to provide the provocation.

Isn't it getting quite obvious that the provocation of Russia is needed? We're all watching closely for the false flag attack on Ukraine resources.

And we all hope that impartial observers are present all along the border to witness the provocation that might be coming.

Russia doesn't intend to invade Ukraine. Or at least doesn't until the Ukraine attacks Russia with US supplied weapons to provide the provocation.

Isn't it getting quite obvious that the provocation of Russia is needed? We're all watching closely for the false flag attack on Ukraine resources.

And we all hope that impartial observers are present all along the border to witness the provocation that might be coming.
I am not sure whether we are watcing Russian strategy in 1980 Poland or 1968 Czechoslovakia. Kind of like predicting snow in West Kentucky or Tennessee. It may be nothing or somebody can end up shoveling the sht out a lot of partly cloudy, to get to the road out.

They'll just install a puppet, as they've already done with Biden in the White House.

Putin and Xi couldn't have begun to buy the propaganda that was freely given them during the Trump years by the miserable clods in the MSM and the Pelosi lead House shitshow.

They'll just install a puppet, as they've already done with Biden in the White House.

Putin and Xi couldn't have begun to buy the propaganda that was freely given them during the Trump years by the miserable clods in the MSM and the Pelosi lead House shitshow.
You are really kind of a cheap propaganda tool at times, especially when you are bored.

U.S. MILITARY EXPERTS "U.S. NEEDS ‘ACTIONS WITH BACKBONE’ TO DETER MOSCOW FROM INVADING UKRAINE "​

All has to be done is drop a shitload of vodka over the ruskies. Job well done.

Our Crack troops struck terror into the hearts of Russian men.

This is what we have as our military

Muscovite solders agree with you

13406232403087.jpg

Listen, it's getting sold one way or the other (with 10% going to the big man) that's how they roll there. ;)
This did take place at the early stages of the conflict. I doubt it happens now, at least at more or less serious scale.

Yeah sending American troops on the opposite side of the field of Russian troops over Ukraine??
Yeah... brilliant idea.

It probably became 'something' when the US arms were delivered to Ukraine.

What do you mean by that?
This could be just posturing and pressure to get friendlier government in control in Ukraine, not really intending to go in and take direct control, such as posturing against Poland during the labor strikes of 1980 or it could be like Czechoslovakia of 1968 where they sent 30 divisions. We don't know. It is a serious situation for Europe, when Russia start playing games of brinksmanship, with Russia being the 2nd strongest military on the planet, Ukraine being the 24th, backing right up to Poland (a NATO country) and 23rd and Slovakia, formerly Czechoslovakia another peaceful breakaway somewhere around 60th and a NATO country. It is a dangerous game with uncertain goals in that region, that has already see Russia reclaim the Crimean Peninsula from the breakaway Ukraine.
NATO and the Cold War were about preventing Soviet (Russian) domination of Eastern Europe and Europe as a whole. The Cold War never really ended, only the timeframe goals changed, but not forgotten by the Russian bear, now wanting to reclaim her cubs whether they wish to be reclaimed or not. We could and probably are looking at the attempt to reform their previous status, one country at a time.

Forum List

Back