U.S. Military Experts "U.S. Needs ‘Actions With Backbone’ to Deter Moscow From Invading Ukraine "

We could and probably are looking at the attempt to reform their previous status, one country at a time.
That is the talking point that America is trying to promote, no doubt.
I will just say that I disagree and see it as US ambitions to use Nato countries to encroach further on Russia's borders.

All large and powerful nations that can at least be in the quest for world supremacy will take offensive measures to elevate their status, and downgrade the status of other contenders.

None of the above nations can afford to sit back and allow economic fortunes to play out. Even China needs to flex its military muscle sooner or later.

Russia, in an alliance with China, is a challenge to America.

I'm beginning to think that the brinkmanship on both sides is going to be carefully contained so as to not allow it to become anything more than another war of proxies.

We have soldiers that can give make up tips.

well, i can post here 1000s pictures where Muscovite solders FORCED TO SUCK DICKS OF MUSLIM OR OLDER SOLDERS, ITS ABSOLUTELY daily routine in Muscovy. ask just permission from MODs (or you can google them ) so army of pederasts (Moscow) has 0 chance against NATO

That is the talking point that America is trying to promote, no doubt.
I will just say that I disagree and see it as US ambitions to use Nato countries to encroach further on Russia's borders.

All large and powerful nations that can at least be in the quest for world supremacy will take offensive measures to elevate their status, and downgrade the status of other contenders.

None of the above nations can afford to sit back and allow economic fortunes to play out. Even China needs to flex its military muscle sooner or later.

Russia, in an alliance with China, is a challenge to America.

I'm beginning to think that the brinkmanship on both sides is going to be carefully contained so as to not allow it to become anything more than another war of proxies.
Ukraine is not a NATO country and would like to just be secure in their own borders. Ukraine is not a contender for world supremacy and has no wish nor design to enter or attack across the border of Russia. When you are 23rd on the block, you do not plan to steal from No. 2. The idea is ludicrous.
I am not sure of this China-Russia alliance of which you speak. It is not like them historically in any long term sense.

Ukraine is not a NATO country and would like to just be secure in their own borders.
Are you quite sure that Ukraine isn't a Nato member? I am too!
Ukraine is not a contender for world supremacy and has no wish nor design to enter or attack across the border of Russia.
Does that go for shooting across the border to kill Russians with some sort of weapon supplied by the US?
When you are 23rd on the block, you do not plan to steal from No. 2.
Are you really that far out of touch with the reality of the situation?
The idea is ludicrous.
I am not sure of this China-Russia alliance of which you speak. It is not like them historically in any long term sense.
Russia is banking on it in the event of the US starting a world war. China won't be a neutral.

I don't see much chance of a world war but I'm not so sure on how Russia is going to maintain its status and be able to build on it? America appears to be very intent on ending the Russian threat. And Putin is hated by America for his rock solid resolve to protect his people.

Do you have anything to add to this discussion?

Are you quite sure that Ukraine isn't a Nato member? I am too!

Does that go for shooting across the border to kill Russians with some sort of weapon supplied by the US?

Are you really that far out of touch with the reality of the situation?

Russia is banking on it in the event of the US starting a world war. China won't be a neutral.

I don't see much chance of a world war but I'm not so sure on how Russia is going to maintain its status and be able to build on it? America appears to be very intent on ending the Russian threat. And Putin is hated by America for his rock solid resolve to protect his people.

Do you have anything to add to this discussion?
Are you on crack? We are not starting sht. This is Russian brinksmanship no more, no less. We are not even in the 4 way talks to take place. Get a grip or get back to the troll farm.

Are you on crack? We are not starting sht. This is Russian brinksmanship no more, no less. We are not even in the 4 way talks to take place.
I don't question your position or your talking points. Settle the fk down and don't get back to me until you do.
Get a grip or get back to the troll farm.
Your arrogance and childish attempt to insult tells me you're feeling challenged, on a forum that is intended to mount challenges. If you fear challenges then maybe you should go somewhere else that will insulate you from hearing anything contrary to your agenda.

I don't question your position or your talking points. Settle the fk down and don't get back to me until you do.

Your arrogance and childish attempt to insult tells me you're feeling challenged, on a forum that is intended to mount challenges. If you fear challenges then maybe you should go somewhere else that will insulate you from hearing anything contrary to your agenda.
I never got excited. I'm sitting here eating chips and dip, drinking Pepsi. Like you said, even you cannot disagree with what you call my "talking points", pejorative speak for the fact I put out. On the other had, you did not put out facts, just interpretations on your feelings. I found your theory so convoluted, it made me wonder about your possible chemical state of reasoning, as well as your country of origin as a poster. Sounds like you have a pro-Russian agenda and are also anti-sovereignty of former soviet block countries. It also sounds like you wish to blame Ukraine's attempt to remain a sovereign nation on the United States. That is just not the case. Don't act all butt hurt because you are not believed with no facts presented.

well, i can post here 1000s pictures where Muscovite solders FORCED TO SUCK DICKS OF MUSLIM OR OLDER SOLDERS, ITS ABSOLUTELY daily routine in Muscovy. ask just permission from MODs (or you can google them ) so army of pederasts (Moscow) has 0 chance against NATO
At least the American military of gays and trannies wouldn't have to be forced to down that Arab kebab.

We have no interest in the Ukraine. It is not an economic partner. It has no strategic interest. Not one American life, no matter how ill prepared, should be wasted on a losing fight with superior fighters.

should be wasted on a losing fight with superior fighters.:lol:
13406232403087.jpg

Some background information:
During the Cold War (1947–1991), when the Soviet Union and the United States were engaged in an arms race, the Soviet Union promoted its foreign policy through the World Peace Council and other front organizations

When our military isn't playing dress up, this is what the Russians will face.

download.jpeg-4.jpg

download.jpeg-2.jpgdownload.jpeg-3.jpg

Don't you feel all safe and all? I hope our military gets time to "butch up" not like they did in Afghanistan.

I am not sure whether we are watcing Russian strategy in 1980 Poland or 1968 Czechoslovakia. Kind of like predicting snow in West Kentucky or Tennessee. It may be nothing or somebody can end up shoveling the sht out a lot of partly cloudy, to get to the road out.
May be, it is more close to Cuba 1962.

During the Cold War (1947–1991), when the Soviet Union and the United States were engaged in an arms race, the Soviet Union promoted its foreign policy through the World Peace Council and other front organizations
That's over 30 years ago but I'm assuming that you're suggesting that Putin wants to rebuild the Soviet Union? The facts on Nato expansioin don't support that theory.
You will respond politely and to the topic or we won't be having a discussion.

Ukraine is not a NATO country and would like to just be secure in their own borders. Ukraine is not a contender for world supremacy and has no wish nor design to enter or attack across the border of Russia. When you are 23rd on the block, you do not plan to steal from No. 2. The idea is ludicrous.

You miss the point in that it is the US who is the offender, looking for a way to harm Russia, even when Russia is in the right, as it is with the Ukraine.
The Ukraine has no right to the Russian speaking territories in the east, like the Crimea, and was convicted of stealing billions in oil and gas.
The Ukraine is the bad guy and sided with the Nazis in WWII.

You miss the point in that it is the US who is the offender, looking for a way to harm Russia, even when Russia is in the right, as it is with the Ukraine.
The Ukraine has no right to the Russian speaking territories in the east, like the Crimea, and was convicted of stealing billions in oil and gas.
You may want to mention the fact that Crimea was a bridge too far for America/Nato/Ukraine. Russia would find it impossible to let it go.
The situation in the Crimea was working well enough for both sides and the US/Ukraine should have left it alone. Now Ukraine/America/Nato ends up with nothing.

And Russia/Putin will have no interest in restoring the satisfactory peveious arrangement.

Again, you are talking about some convictions of stealing oil and gas. Care to prove something?

Forum List

Back