U.S. intel concludes China reported fake numbers to conceal true size of coronavirus outbreak

Probably millions infected there!

Let free markets decide

There are no free markets since the orange moron emerged.

Obamacare is what completely destroyed free-market decisions. So tell me..... aside from just making empty false statements exactly what is it that you do here?

Jo

Free market health care is and never was doable for those who can't afford it. Millions of people cannot engage in having insurance due to cost. That has been a fact of life for decades now. That is a why a public option must be on the table. It's the free market that millions cannot afford that created Obamacare. You have it backwards. We have socialized all sorts of services in this country going back to the depression. Socialized medicine should be no different. We subsidize the sports industry and farmers in this country. There is not one logical, intelligent reason to not do it for health.

ERs don't turn people away. Why do you lie so much?

The hell they don't; Georgia's Deal: Tighten ER access

ERs NEVER turn people away

I proved you wrong. Republican states turned people away if they couldn't pay. My link proved you wrong. And why did the Republican governors do that? Because they declined to accept medicaid expansion. It's why some of them had to close. Too many people who couldn't pay/ slashing medicaid expansion/ turning people away at the door, equals no health care. And when the hospital closed as a result of dropping the medicaid expansion, people were definitely turned away at the hospital for ER treatment, because the hospital no longer existed. And that was because of Republican governors hate for Obama.

Let free markets decide

Obamacare is what completely destroyed free-market decisions. So tell me..... aside from just making empty false statements exactly what is it that you do here?

Jo

Free market health care is and never was doable for those who can't afford it. Millions of people cannot engage in having insurance due to cost. That has been a fact of life for decades now. That is a why a public option must be on the table. It's the free market that millions cannot afford that created Obamacare. You have it backwards. We have socialized all sorts of services in this country going back to the depression. Socialized medicine should be no different. We subsidize the sports industry and farmers in this country. There is not one logical, intelligent reason to not do it for health.

Get a clue; Georgia's Deal: Tighten ER access

There is not a law concerning lying, except to the FBI, or tramp would of been locked up long ago.

How do we know our numbers are not a lie?? Do you?

Because we are not a lying Totalitarian Regime. I believe Italy and the UK too. You're a liar who lives in a fantasy world. Don't opine on my posts. I speak to adults not moronic children.

Trump is a liar. He lied about our supply chain. Say it isn't true? Prove it; The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc – Latest News & Video

View attachment 318427

Then prove it. Don't post stupid memes that make you look like a royal dumb ass.

As soon as you admit you’re not an American. Then we can have a civil conversation

Donn't you love how these asses say prove it yet they can't even prove their side omg the irony.

Let free markets decide

Jo

I proved you wrong. Republican states turned people away if they couldn't pay. My link proved you wrong. And why did the Republican governors do that? Because they declined to accept medicaid expansion. It's why some of them had to close. Too many people who couldn't pay/ slashing medicaid expansion/ turning people away at the door, equals no health care. And when the hospital closed as a result of dropping the medicaid expansion, people were definitely turned away at the hospital for ER treatment, because the hospital no longer existed. And that was because of Republican governors hate for Obama.

Your link is Fake News. NO ONE gets turned away from ERs. Obamacare forced healthy people to pay for sick people. Nothing more. You're also not an American.

Let free markets decide

Jo

Get a clue; Georgia's Deal: Tighten ER access

MSDNC is FAKE NEWS. Only an idiot would read/watch it.

They did lie and the ppl keep trying to tell the losers of society this is the case.
1585923055569.png

Let free markets decide

Jo

Thanks to that commie liberal Reagan!!!

Before then, there was a time when healthcare providers had the freedom to turn away freeloaders!!!

But the libs forced Reagan to sign that bill so government could force the free market to care for these bums.....

Let free markets decide

Jo

Before then, there was a time when healthcare providers had the freedom to turn away freeloaders!!!

But the libs forced Reagan to sign that bill so government could force the free market to care for these bums.....

I was born in 1980, bro. You're barking up the wrong tree.

There is not a law concerning lying, except to the FBI, or tramp would of been locked up long ago.

Because we are not a lying Totalitarian Regime. I believe Italy and the UK too. You're a liar who lives in a fantasy world. Don't opine on my posts. I speak to adults not moronic children.

Trump is a liar. He lied about our supply chain. Say it isn't true? Prove it; The Rachel Maddow Show on msnbc – Latest News & Video

View attachment 318427

Then prove it. Don't post stupid memes that make you look like a royal dumb ass.

As soon as you admit you’re not an American. Then we can have a civil conversation

Donn't you love how these asses say prove it yet they can't even prove their side omg the irony.

You shouldn't be loving, what you can't disprove. Lol! Right wing Trump apologists are laser focused on changing the narrative to talk about China, when China is totally irrelevant at this point. The biggest problem we face right now is Trump using this opportunity to promote bidding wars for desperately needed supplies while people die, and Trumps focus is on profit. It's insane. Admiral defends federal government sending medical supplies to the private sector

Let free markets decide

Jo

Wrong! The free market set the system up for those who you say are "bums", didn't make enough money to pay for market based health care. That's a manufactured conspiracy done on purpose to separate the haves and the have nots in order to blame the have nots for the problem. That bill was the perfect excuse the Right used to blame those who couldn't pay. But, here's what the market did; they prorated the medical and doctors bills by adding on the cost for those who couldn't pay, to those who were insured. And that's why the insured complain. That's a system that was designed to fail on its own weight. Which is exactly what happened. That's why market based insurance never has and never will work for all of us.

Last edited:

View attachment 318427

You shouldn't be loving, what you can't disprove. Lol! Right wing Trump apologists are laser focused on changing the narrative to talk about China, when China is totally irrelevant at this point. The biggest problem we face right now is Trump using this opportunity to promote bidding wars for desperately needed supplies while people die, and Trumps focus is on profit. It's insane. Admiral defends federal government sending medical supplies to the private sector

You guys are truly something !

It's stunning to see Americans giving China a pass on this horror that they started.
You must be one of those cretins who has no problem with seeing the Chinese continuing the practice of their inhumane and disgustingly filthy animal markets, that has unleashed this virus on the world.
Want to see some pictures of caged dogs with sad expressions on their faces waiting to be purchased to be dinner that night ?.

Going forward, it's here, and we have to deal with what has been dealt to us.
For many years this country has not been prepared for this level of an outbreak, although plenty has been written about what is needed.
Past presidents, governors, and all leaders of all government agencies have failed the American people.
In you and your ilk's mind though, it's only TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP !!

View attachment 318427

It's stunning to see Americans giving China a pass on this horror that they started.
You must be one of those cretins who has no problem with seeing the Chinese continuing the practice of their inhumane and disgustingly filthy animal markets, that has unleashed this virus on the world.
Want to see some pictures of caged dogs with sad expressions on their faces waiting to be purchased to be dinner that night ?.

For many years this country has not been prepared for this level of an outbreak, although plenty has been written about what is needed.
Past presidents, governors, and all leaders of all government agencies have failed the American people.

Who started it.

View attachment 318427

You know, if our country starts looking like this, , I wonder how much longer your dumb ass is going to be worried about China? Wake the fuck up you idiot.

Riot Breaks Out in China as People Try to Leave Virus-Hit Hubei

https://www.theepochtimes.com/riot-b...i_3288855.html
27 Mar 2020 ~~ BY EVA FU
A riot erupted on March 27 on a bridge connecting China’s Jiangxi Province and the virus epicenter of Hubei, where provincial authorities had lifted lockdown measures days earlier.
Footage of the incident shows residents from Hubei shouting and stomping on police cars, overturning multiple vehicles after Jiangxi police blocked them at the checkpoint on the bridge.
“Go Hubei, go Hubei!” Locals shouted, according to videos posted on social media.
One video filmed from a distance showed that throngs of people had filled almost the entire length of the bridge.

At least five officers from the Jiangxi side were injured, according to a police report leaked on Chinese social media.
The report also mentioned two attacks on Hubei police officers, with a deputy police chief from the local bureau pinned to the ground and another officer seized by the throat. It is unclear if any more Hubei officers were injured.
~~Snip~~
Hubei, home to around 60 million, removed travel restrictions in regions outside Wuhan City on March 25, allowing residents to leave the province so long as they possess a “green code” to certify that they are in good health.But elsewhere in the country, hostility and discrimination toward Hubei residents fueled by fears over the virus has been on on the rise. Migrant workers from Hubei have found it difficult to shake off this stigma as they return to work in other regions of China.

~~~~~~~
If China news is to be believed that the Covid-19 virus is contained, why is this happening in China now?
Hmm....., Will this begin to happen in the U.S. soon?

Let free markets decide

Jo

Your link is Fake News. NO ONE gets turned away from ERs. Obamacare forced healthy people to pay for sick people. Nothing more. You're also not an American.

The only fake news in this debate is your own bs that it is fake news. You have zero evidence it is fake, therefore, as always, you are a proven liar. It's got to really suck getting caught lying all the time, as you do; Despite Federal Law, Some Rural Hospitals Still Turn Away Women in Labor — ProPublica

View attachment 318427

A bat started it. What is your evidence a country started it? And maybe a country used a bat to start this virus, but do you have documented evidence?

LOL

HALF A MILLION CHINESE PEOPLE ENTERED AMERICA AT THE HEIGHT OF THE CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
Open borders cost lives.

Meanwhile....................

View attachment 318427

You are not an American. Let us start there and then we can have an honest conversation. Until then you're just a fat loser troll.

View attachment 318427

You are not an American. Let us start there and then we can have an honest conversation. Until then you're just a fat loser troll.

You aren't worthy of any debate. You aren't prepared, and you make up lies. Go back into your hole. You only engage in stupid talk.

Forum List

Back