U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.
They’ll settle out of court because the swamp doesn’t want the coup discussed.

Well, then, they'd better do it quickly, before the discovery phase provides the records and the cop's name to the plaintiffs. Otherwise, it won't do them any good.
According to the plaintiffs' lawyer, they already have the Capitol cop hero's name.

"Cop hero," that's hilarious. After destroying police forces in leftist cities across the country, you think anyone would buy your lies you're actually pro-cop. No one's as stupid as you think they are, no one's as stupid as you are
Yes....Capitol cop hero....I know you supported the wounding and killing of Capitol cops and our legislators on Jan 6th.
kaz was rooting for the insurgents to kill some 'commies'.

Actually, I condemned anyone on January 6 committing violence. Unlike you who still hasn't condemned endless looting, rioting and burning by leftists all last summer.

You're a liar, it's what leftists just are
You continue to lie, Kaz. You are guilty of lying and poor logic. One, blm and the insurgents are not equitable in wrong, and the protests (as opposed to the looters) do not need to be condemned.

You need to think seriously about what you believe.

Virtually all conservatives condemned the violence on January 6. None of the leftists condemned the leftist violence all last summer.

And January 6 didn't involve any of the burning or looting or murder that you leftist fascists committed repeatedly.

Continuing to lie proves nothing other than what a complete sack of shit liar you are

140 officers werew injured and 1 killed. That is apparently okay with you. Republicans still supported Trump even though they agreed he was responsible for it.

Your contginuing to lie shows what a moron you are.
no cop died from the gathering. he reacted to something in the air. another fake story.

BusyBody was OK with Hitler killing 10 million Jews
Fascinating. Simply fascinating.....:heehee:

Yet again you were asked to condemn leftist violence ... and you didn't ...

You can't hide from what you are, a racist and a fascist
Blind as well as deaf and DUMB, sweetie?

Nah, she was in the middle of committing a violent insurrection with a violent mob. She will get $0, give or take $0,

How violent can a 5'2 110lb unarmed woman be? Can these capital police not handle this without resorting to shooting her?
Was she alone?
I assume so, no one claimed to be with her. why? cops are trained to avoid shooting unarmed civilians no matter what. you know this right?

Since it would be illegal for you to shoot Ashli if she were breaking into your car, then the police can't legally shoot her for breaking into the House lobby.
Sure they can, it's called breaking and entering, you can shoot someone dead, when in the act of breaking into your house or business.

The house didn't belong to the cop. The house belonged to Ashli, a taxpayer. She owns that place as much as that cop does. That is PUBLIC PROPERTY. Quit trying to apply rules that only apply to PRIVATE property.

Last edited:

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

Its the other way around.
You can't legally shoot unless you know for sure she WAS armed.
And no, Ashli had no part in battering doors or windows.
We hear no warning from the cop who shot, but the gun was pointed for a long time and people were pointing out the gun.
But a warning is where you shoot into the floor or something.
Never happened.
So then legally its murder.
Police do not have the authority to shoot unless they for sure see a deadly weapon.

Anyone - ESPECIALLY a police officer, if they feel there is an immediate DEADLY threat to themself or the general public have the duty to discharge their weapon in order to eliminate the threat.

Someone tell me - where was the "threat"? This lady was not armed, was outside the immediate perimeter. Today, had she been black, there would be MORE riots. However, she was a white lady so - "Too bad, so sad".

Stupid Americans........

For leftists it's only about racism and greed
Who is suing for 10 million dollars?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

The case will fail. And the guv will continue to grow its DB of terrorist symps.

Well, then, they'd better do it quickly, before the discovery phase provides the records and the cop's name to the plaintiffs. Otherwise, it won't do them any good.
According to the plaintiffs' lawyer, they already have the Capitol cop hero's name.

"Cop hero," that's hilarious. After destroying police forces in leftist cities across the country, you think anyone would buy your lies you're actually pro-cop. No one's as stupid as you think they are, no one's as stupid as you are
Yes....Capitol cop hero....I know you supported the wounding and killing of Capitol cops and our legislators on Jan 6th.
kaz was rooting for the insurgents to kill some 'commies'.

Actually, I condemned anyone on January 6 committing violence. Unlike you who still hasn't condemned endless looting, rioting and burning by leftists all last summer.

You're a liar, it's what leftists just are
You continue to lie, Kaz. You are guilty of lying and poor logic. One, blm and the insurgents are not equitable in wrong, and the protests (as opposed to the looters) do not need to be condemned.

You need to think seriously about what you believe.

Virtually all conservatives condemned the violence on January 6. None of the leftists condemned the leftist violence all last summer.

And January 6 didn't involve any of the burning or looting or murder that you leftist fascists committed repeatedly.

Continuing to lie proves nothing other than what a complete sack of shit liar you are

140 officers werew injured and 1 killed. That is apparently okay with you. Republicans still supported Trump even though they agreed he was responsible for it.

Your contginuing to lie shows what a moron you are.
no cop died from the gathering. he reacted to something in the air. another fake story.

BusyBody was OK with Hitler killing 10 million Jews
Fascinating. Simply fascinating.....:heehee:

Yet again you were asked to condemn leftist violence ... and you didn't ...

You can't hide from what you are, a racist and a fascist
Blind as well as deaf and DUMB, sweetie?

bodecea yet again declines to condemn leftist violence.

Well, you certainly proved that all that time you were the liar

However, in the case of the cop who shot Ashli Babbitt, well, who knew she was 'unarmed'? Did the cop? Did her compatriots on the other side of the barricaded door? She and they battered it down, she jumped into the breach despite being warned by the cops --and her compatriots. She still jumped.

It's on her.

Its the other way around.
You can't legally shoot unless you know for sure she WAS armed.
And no, Ashli had no part in battering doors or windows.
We hear no warning from the cop who shot, but the gun was pointed for a long time and people were pointing out the gun.
But a warning is where you shoot into the floor or something.
Never happened.
So then legally its murder.
Police do not have the authority to shoot unless they for sure see a deadly weapon.

Anyone - ESPECIALLY a police officer, if they feel there is an immediate DEADLY threat to themself or the general public have the duty to discharge their weapon in order to eliminate the threat.

Someone tell me - where was the "threat"? This lady was not armed, was outside the immediate perimeter. Today, had she been black, there would be MORE riots. However, she was a white lady so - "Too bad, so sad".

Stupid Americans........

For leftists it's only about racism and greed
Who is suing for 10 million dollars?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Ask Geico.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You have my support in ......getting an education...
If you don't mind poster 'bodecea'......I would expand your support (and mine) for many of the posters here who are all in on the 'murder conspiracy' for Babbitt. Our combined support for them all getting and education. Any education than the one they missed would be an upgrade, I could imagine some would say.

We have an entertaining parade of the intentionally obtuse. More trolls than thinking adults. They missed the sign designating this as the 'Adult Swim' section.

Still, I don't want 'em to disappear. They are comedy gold, in many respects.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"She owns that place as much as that cop does. That is PUBLIC PROPERTY."
Ergo, per poster 'mechanic', she can go where she wants, when she wants, and even encourage co-conspirators to violently destroy barriers, glass windows. She got shot for all that, but poster 'mechanic' thinks Babbitt was right and the police wrong.

OK, so,....and as has been hinted in prior posts----would it be OK for poster mechanic to support Babbitt and her vandalizing cohorts to batter their way into the Oval Office?
It is, after all, "public property".

How bout that aforementioned Gem Room in the Smithsonian? Public property, no? Should Babbitt and her vandalizing crew be able to smash down those barriers and break into that glass? After all, Babbitt and her vandals own that place as much as the security guards do. No?

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got __________.

OK, so,....and as has been hinted in prior posts----would it be OK for poster mechanic to support Babbitt and her vandalizing cohorts to batter their way into the Oval Office?
You exhibit your overwhelming ignorance more every time you post. The capitol houses the chambers of congress and is open to the public. The WH on the other hand, is a private residence and is only open by invitation. Try again.

"....this lady was not armed, was outside the immediate perimeter."

This is kinda fun.
Like playing Whack-A-Mole.

Poster Detector, please watch the videos.
The website 'BellingCat' has several different ones from slightly different angles.

First, this "perimeter"-thingy. Ummm, Ms. Babbitt was inside ....not outside .......the perimeter.
Hell, she suddenly thrust herself through that broken window. That's kinda sorta the 'perimeter' of where she and her cohorts were warned to stay out of. Watch the videos. The policeman did NOT reach through the window to shoot her on the opposite side of the door. She violently entered not only HIS personal space, but critically, the space he took an oath to protect.
-------

"she was not armed".

You know now.
We all know now.
But......
But the cop had no way of knowing that.
She had wrapped a Trump flag around her torso. It could have hidden a suicide vest.
It could have hidden a Glock17.

Ms. Babbitt, foolishly bought into the 'Stop-the-Steal' fantagasm. Her digital footprint on social media shows that. We can see her speaking forcefully (shouting?) ---- and shaking her hand (fist?) at the police on the other side of the doorway before her crowd of co-conspirators broke through it.

She went where she was forcefully warned not to go. She went where there was a gun intentionally aimed to prevent entry. She went despite knowing that gun was there.

She made a grave error in judgment. And it cost her.
But it is on her.
No one else.....other than those who promulgated the 'Stop-the-Steal' canard.
I see....Logical assumptions I suppose. Shame isn't it that the police officers who shoot blacks don't get the same logic in their cases.......

"....this lady was not armed, was outside the immediate perimeter."

This is kinda fun.
Like playing Whack-A-Mole.

Poster Detector, please watch the videos.
The website 'BellingCat' has several different ones from slightly different angles.

First, this "perimeter"-thingy. Ummm, Ms. Babbitt was inside ....not outside .......the perimeter.
Hell, she suddenly thrust herself through that broken window. That's kinda sorta the 'perimeter' of where she and her cohorts were warned to stay out of. Watch the videos. The policeman did NOT reach through the window to shoot her on the opposite side of the door. She violently entered not only HIS personal space, but critically, the space he took an oath to protect.
-------

"she was not armed".

You know now.
We all know now.
But......
But the cop had no way of knowing that.
She had wrapped a Trump flag around her torso. It could have hidden a suicide vest.
It could have hidden a Glock17.

Ms. Babbitt, foolishly bought into the 'Stop-the-Steal' fantagasm. Her digital footprint on social media shows that. We can see her speaking forcefully (shouting?) ---- and shaking her hand (fist?) at the police on the other side of the doorway before her crowd of co-conspirators broke through it.

She went where she was forcefully warned not to go. She went where there was a gun intentionally aimed to prevent entry. She went despite knowing that gun was there.

She made a grave error in judgment. And it cost her.
But it is on her.
No one else.....other than those who promulgated the 'Stop-the-Steal' canard.
I see....Logical assumptions I suppose. Shame isn't it that the police officers who shoot blacks don't get the same logic in their cases.......
Even when they steal the officer's weapon and fire it at them. Somehow, this moron gives that a free pass. He is ignorant and jaded and really not worth a response.

$10 million is way too low.
George Floyd's family got $27 million and he never did a damn thing for our country but cause problems.
So to be fair the Babbitt family should get at least twice as much, like $54 million or more.
Babbitt was a good person who made great contributions to our society.

so cops moved barricades. you admit it
You saw exactly one cop move exactly one barricade to let them on the capitol lawn. So you can first drop you little stupid plural "cops" lie, and you can also put on your big boy panties and admit that is not an invitation to injure 140 cops and break down the doors and windows of the Capitol. Or you can just keep being whatever it is you are.

You have my support in ......getting an education...
If you don't mind poster 'bodecea'......I would expand your support (and mine) for many of the posters here who are all in on the 'murder conspiracy' for Babbitt. Our combined support for them all getting and education. Any education than the one they missed would be an upgrade, I could imagine some would say.

We have an entertaining parade of the intentionally obtuse. More trolls than thinking adults. They missed the sign designating this as the 'Adult Swim' section.

Still, I don't want 'em to disappear. They are comedy gold, in many respects.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"She owns that place as much as that cop does. That is PUBLIC PROPERTY."
Ergo, per poster 'mechanic', she can go where she wants, when she wants, and even encourage co-conspirators to violently destroy barriers, glass windows. She got shot for all that, but poster 'mechanic' thinks Babbitt was right and the police wrong.

How bout that aforementioned Gem Room in the Smithsonian? Public property, no? Should Babbitt and her vandalizing crew be able to smash down those barriers and break into that glass? After all, Babbitt and her vandals own that place as much as the security guards do. No?

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got __________.

I never said she was right in what she did. I said she SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SHOT DEAD FOR WHAT SHE DID. Especially with hundreds of blacks looting, burning down businesses, and their charges ARE BEING DROPPED BY THE DA in Portland. You can't make this shit up. Black privilege.

For someone claiming to be so smart you can't even fucking read. Fuck off.

George Floyd's family got $27 million and he never did a damn thing for our country but cause problems.
So to be fair the Babbitt family should get at least twice as much, like $54 million or more.
"...made great contributions..."

Yep...

Right up to the moment where she broke the faith and participated in Insurrection against the United States and its Constitution.

Benedict Arnold was a trusted general... right up to the moment when he broke faith and tried to surrender West Point to the British.

Chillicoath says, no it isn't, no it isn't, no it isn't
Speaking for that poor avatar of mine, what he is attempting to convey to the poster 'Kaz' is that.......you haven't offered proof of your assertion that the elections was stolen.

If you have, well, we haven't seen it.
If you have.....may we ask you to link us to it so we can read the quality of your proofs and, either side with you, or state that you are wrongheaded.

Be our sherpa here, poster 'kaz'........are we wrong on your lack of substance on 'the Steal', or do you have substance, after all?

Batter up, mein freund.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Had I pulled my weapon and shot an unarmed suspect, I would have gone to prison."

Well, that may be. You know your prior record and reputation better than this forum.

It's on her.

May her family be comforted.
If only she'd complied...

Something you never say when it's a black shot by the cops.

You support her death because of your politics, just like you are against the cops every other time because of your politics.

Own your actions and stop lying
Wow!
You know so much about me!

so cops moved barricades. you admit it
You saw exactly one cop move exactly one barricade to let them on the capitol lawn. So you can first drop you little stupid plural "cops" lie, and you can also put on your big boy panties and admit that is not an invitation to injure 140 cops and break down the doors and windows of the Capitol. Or you can just keep being whatever it is you are.
Facts hurt

"...made great contributions..."

Yep...

Right up to the moment where she broke the faith and participated in Insurrection against the United States and its Constitution.

Benedict Arnold was a trusted general... right up to the moment when he broke faith and tried to surrender West Point to the British.
Insurrection with no weapon hahaha hahaha you’re a fking tool sheep

Forum List

Back