U.S. Appeals Court Agrees to Hear Amish Farmer Amos Miller’s Food Freedom Case

I wonder how many anti government regulation people realize how dangerous our food supply could before the FDA.

I also wonder why a number of self proclaimed animal lovers are so staunchly pro Amish when the Amish have become one of the biggest puppy mill producers?

Trump tried but the swamp was able to be successful and stole the 2020 election.
1661294881597.jpeg

I wonder how many anti government regulation people realize how dangerous our food supply could before the FDA.

I also wonder why a number of self proclaimed animal lovers are so staunchly pro Amish when the Amish have become one of the biggest puppy mill producers?

Because if you are raising cattle, obviously you are also running a puppy mill because well........

I guess I do not have that answer.

As long as he doesn't sell food the general public, he's free to poison as many religious zealots he wants.

Well…this farmer hasn’t done and it sounds like the FDA is willing meet him partway by having take some meat for periodic testing..
nothing was stopping the FDA from testing anytime they wanted,, they could buy meat anytime and test to their little hearts desire,,,

yeah it was so dangerous it only sustained humanity for thousands of yrs,,,

yeah it was so dangerous it only sustained humanity for thousands of yrs,,,
You seriously ought to educate yourself, then at least your opinion will be informed (and that does mean I’m saying the modern food industry is flawless by any means).

nothing was stopping the FDA from testing anytime they wanted,, they could buy meat anytime and test to their little hearts desire,,,
So taxpayers should pay for something he should voluntarily provide in order to sell for public consumption? Is it that big a burden when others manage to do it?

You seriously ought to educate yourself, then at least your opinion will be informed (and that does mean I’m saying the modern food industry is flawless by any means).

It's no different than any of the Farmer's Markets that see direct every weekend across the country. Your Gov sucks. You need to come to terms with it.

the FDA is so great we now have processed foods like twinkies and diet coke safe to consume,,,

So taxpayers should pay for something he should voluntarily provide in order to sell for public consumption? Is it that big a burden when others manage to do it?
y

its not voluntary if they are forcing him to give it to them you stupid fucking nazi whore,,,,

Do you have any idea hoe dangerous are foo supply used to be or is it all rainbows and unicorns?

You are a coward, I am not. If you think the Feds inspect every Farmers Market vendor you are an idiot.

Do you have any idea hoe dangerous are foo supply used to be or is it all rainbows and unicorns?

If you go to Wal Mart and buy produce you have no idea how it's created. Many, many hands in the process. Huge batches.

In an Amish situation it's a small deal where everyone who buys from them understand the process, and what they are buying.

Would I trust milk without any inspection at Wal Mart? No.

Would I trust drinking milk that had just been produced? Yes. I did many times. (and I really didn't care for it as a kid).

y

its not voluntary if they are forcing him to give it to them you stupid fucking nazi whore,,,,
You get tiresome. Try expanding your vocabulary along with educating yourself. You are perfectly happy to have the government intrude when it suits you and you are a beneficiary of many the regulations that that provide us with much cleaner and safer food.

Forum List

Back