Biden: memos establish he lied again. Was in on the mar a Lago raid before hand.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!

The liberals and dims keep calling Trump the liar. Now we see what the rest of us already figured: Brandon lied. The White House WAS in on the raid ahead of time.

This is our justice a system. This is banana republic bullshit. Enough already. Impeach Biden.

The liberals and dims keep calling Trump the liar. Now we see what the rest of us already figured: Brandon lied. The White House WAS in on the raid ahead of time.

This is our justice a system. This is banana republic bullshit. Enough already. Impeach Biden.
Do you honestly believe anything you post?

It's going to get much deeper. Sources are telling us it was Biden who ordered the raid and that it was pure political hit job they intended to drag out through the midterms. They are hoping to damage Trump enough he cannot run in 2024. IT is having the opposite effect as people of color are leaving the dimwit party in droves.

Do you honestly believe anything you hear on your MSM?
They cover their shit in shiny and sugary things... She eats it without question.

Seriously, that is all they have now. Deflections. Everything they have tried has crashed and burned or come back to bite them in the ass. This is already boomeranging on them. When this hits it may take out Biden and his staff.

With most presidents, the DOJ would never conduct a raid on a former president's home without getting approval from the current president himself. Against an average schmuck, yeah he doesn't need to know about that. But a former president and from the other party who is likely to be your opponent in the next presidential election? I can't see the DOJ making sure they have top cover, BUT - this president is a different story. Due to his mental state, I am not too sure what he's being told and what he isn't. IMHO, it's that bad; it is not out of the question that the decision was made by his handlers, lest he shoot his mouth off about it at some point prior to the raid. Be honest- if you were the people running the WH would you trust Biden to keep his mouth shut? I wouldn't.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter whether Biden was informed or not. He's the guy with the responsibility for what his administration does and that includes the DOJ. Either way he looks like shit.

An obscure Reich Wing Website is hardly a reliable source.

Of course. What I don’t believe is how stubborn you libtards are when confronted by something that can be demonstrated. That’s truly incredible.
1661226409364.png

So the FBI briefs him on every raid? Do you think that really happens? If so...well...you're pretty stupid.
Pathetic. The completely unprecedented effort to seek a search warrant (wherein the government is alleging even a suspicion of crimes) against a former President and then getting the warrant and executing it against a former President is the stuff of history. Even a dimshit like Brandon would realize that there would be massive political blowback over such a move.

So, yes. Even the most basic understanding of politics and government should inform you that OF COURSE they kept the President in the loop (between his naps and changing his diapers).

And now it’s confirmed. You can continue to deny the already proved facts and stick your dopey ass fingers in your dopey ass ears. You can chant, “no no no; I can’t hear you!! I can’t heeeaaarrr youuuu! Lalalalalala” all you want. But it won’t change a single fact.

You’re a dolt.

Forum List

Back