U find armed intruders in your home... 'Castle doctrine' legislation in your State

I sure am glad I live in California. We do not have armed intruders here. That being said if someone wants to invade my house they are welcome. There is nothing here for them to take other than food or a sofa, maybe an extra pair of work boots.

What's your address and you are full of shit...……...
PM me and find out!!!

Just tell me Gargoyle...

PM me if you feel the need….
Is this a 'Bugs Bunny' rouse for Elmer Fudd... could swear that Tax Man is silly 'wabbit' here, laying an elaborate trap... lol

I sure am glad I live in California. We do not have armed intruders here. That being said if someone wants to invade my house they are welcome. There is nothing here for them to take other than food or a sofa, maybe an extra pair of work boots.

What's your address and you are full of shit...……...
PM me and find out!!!

Just tell me Gargoyle...

PM me if you feel the need….
Is this a 'Bugs Bunny' rouse for Elmer Fudd... could swear that Tax Man is silly 'wabbit' here, laying an elaborate trap... lol

He doesn't have the brains for that...

Alaska's is anywhere you have a right to be. That's why you'll never have any of those lower 48 type riots, cause Alaskan's be like "BANG! Game the fuck over."
Is that why the Discovery Channel chose AK to feature their most successful 'Trooper' Series... Doling out justice to all the drunk Alaskans who thought the same thing prior to getting tackled in the snow ... Just wondering?

Naw they just chose AK because it was bit in the shows/movies at the time. Most of the episodes from up here are about folks who forget to write it up on their king stamp lol

Up here the police don't need to work as hard, Alaskan's are pretty keen to ventilate the criminals because our justice department installed revolving doors on the jails about six years ago >.<
Well I can't wait to get up there, have been wanting to for a long time! I do know from friends that have moved up there that ETOH is a huge problem, combine that with near ubiquitous gun ownership & I'm sure it can get interesting... isn't AK's rubric something like 'the last frontier' or something? Hope it stays that way!

It is The Last Frontier. Gonna get called a racist again for stating facts, but most of the drunks up here are natives and most of them are in villages population 30-100. We have an 80% carry in the city and 90-95% carry out of town up here... The gun crimes we have (really just in Anchorage and the Valley) are wanna-be gang members popping off at each other.

If you live a "normal" life and aren't out on the streets in the middle of the night doing drugs and/or stealing cars for the gangs, you've got nothing to worry about. My city is still bitching about some guy who robbed a cigarette store five years ago like we've turned into Chicago or something. ~rolls eyes~

Wow... 80% in the city, that's a staggering figure... kind of mind boggling for me growing up in NY city area, LA & Boston ... hard to imagine. Here in NH is probably the closest behind TX perhaps to what y'all have in the lower 48. Anecdotally, how efficacious are those revolvers people strap on for bear attacks? I got a .44 from a friend a while back but can't really handle it. at all! lol

There is no duty to retreat in Virginia, where I live.

Besides, if I find an intruder in my house my puppies will have already eaten his buttocks and he will be quite docile as he begs for an ambulance.

:113:

It's my house. I can enter at will. The law still applies.
My significant other had a break-in and her golden retriever more than likely showed the burglar where his treats were kept, followed by leading him to her jewelry, et cetera.
He's very congenial.

Ahh, from one of my favorite states... BTW 'good ol boys; from every state have the same line... seemingly giving their pee brains license to make outrageous claims that their resolve and physicality can't cash... lol

I dont know where you're from but I know you're not from Texas.

And I hate ta break it to ya......but the guys from jersey shore dont scare us.
He's not from Texas because he can spell.

Lame ass platitudes.

I dont know where you're from but I know you're not from Texas.

And I hate ta break it to ya......but the guys from jersey shore dont scare us.

Observation

So how much time do you observe your anus?

Not long, but he sure does know what that colon looks like.

There is no duty to retreat in Virginia, where I live.

Besides, if I find an intruder in my house my puppies will have already eaten his buttocks and he will be quite docile as he begs for an ambulance.

:113:

It's my house. I can enter at will. The law still applies.
My significant other had a break-in and her golden retriever more than likely showed the burglar where his treats were kept, followed by leading him to her jewelry, et cetera.
He's very congenial.

My puppies don't like anyone except me, He Who Brings Bacon.

Wow... 80% in the city, that's a staggering figure... kind of mind boggling for me growing up in NY city area, LA & Boston ... hard to imagine. Here in NH is probably the closest behind TX perhaps to what y'all have in the lower 48. Anecdotally, how efficacious are those revolvers people strap on for bear attacks? I got a .44 from a friend a while back but can't really handle it. at all! lol

Pretty much have to own a gun up here. I mean, maybe two or three years ago the local wolf pack was stealing dogs from my neighbors yards; chewing them out of their tie outs and jumping fences to get at em. They attacked a woman and ate her golden while she beat the pack with sticks trying to save him - that happened about 50 feet from my back door, just off my property line. Only stupid people go walking without a gun up here, the stupid ones don't usually make it home. Wolves, bears, and lynx are all 'common' threats in the city that require one to be armed - to protect yourself, or your family (pets included there.) If you end up in the second largest city you also get to contend with Musk ox, caribou, and polar bears (who actively hunt humans.) WAYYYY more likely to get kilt by wild critters than criminals up here.

Also, must haz at least .45 for bears up here, anything less and you'll just piss em off.

Pretty much have to own a gun up here. I mean, maybe two or three years ago the local wolf pack was stealing dogs from my neighbors yards; chewing them out of their tie outs and jumping fences to get at em. They attacked a woman and ate her golden while she beat the pack with sticks trying to save him - that happened about 50 feet from my back door, just off my property line. Only stupid people go walking without a gun up here, the stupid ones don't usually make it home. Wolves, bears, and lynx are all 'common' threats in the city that require one to be armed - to protect yourself, or your family (pets included there.) If you end up in the second largest city you also get to contend with Musk ox, caribou, and polar bears (who actively hunt humans.) WAYYYY more likely to get kilt by wild critters than criminals up here.

Also, must haz at least .45 for bears up here, anything less and you'll just piss em off.
You should probably check with Feinstein, she sort of thinks that semiautomatic rifles, (I'm sorry, Assault Rifles) are only for murdering incontinent civilians en mass. Do wolf packs up there hold 'civilian' status... sounds like they must.

Forum List

Back