Emperor Trump

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
I would like to see Pres. Trump made emperor of America for life.

He is doing a magnificent job as our ruler.

Maybe there is a way to pass a constitutional Amendment making Trump an emperor for life?

Even better, would be to make it hereditary, so that Ivanka could become president when her father passes away. ..... :thup:

Maybe there is a way to pass a constitutional Amendment making Trump an emperor for life?

Even better, would be to make it hereditary, so that Ivanka could become president when her father passes away. ..... :thup:

lol...oh for god's sake. take this complete bullshit & go home traitor.

Do you want all the liberals to choke themselves? That WILL make them do it!

Hes okay, he is definitely doing better than Obummer. But he needs to stop doing certain things, its making himself look dumb, especially with all these Radical left vultures waiting to feed on his flesh.

He is going to nuke Mecca
No way......because according to the liberals he is in bed with the Saudis. .... :cool:

:desk:

orb_memes_main.jpg

:113:

If you are to continue to lean conservative, you need to realize a few things.

Conservatives are not into hero worship like Dims. We don't think that to be become President you have to have super duper magical powers and God like intellect. We also don't ignore or deny the flaws that our candidates have. Dims are atheists, hence, they see the God position wanted open for their cookie cutter statist to occupy. They would just assume turn them into a emperor/god. They don't understand that their leaders have flaws.

Conversely, conservatives believe in God and are not in need of a replacement. Man will not save the planet, let alone himself. We will all eventually die as well as the planet, all by themselves. And no, Trump won't save us..

Trump is a man whore. It is what it is. Trump is also not an intellectual. The sad part is, all this man whore anti intellectual has to do are two things to be the best President in over a century, and that is, don't start a war and improve the economy. The bar really is set that low. In the interim, get used to Trump saying on camera to Dims, "Why can't we just confiscate all the guns now?"

And no, Dims have no chance in hell providing a half sane candidate to challenge him.

And no, we don't want an emperor EVER!

Last edited:
Trump most enduring quality is his ability to drive liberals into a crazed frenzy with just one word or gesture.

That alone makes me want to crown him King and enjoy the show. .... :cool:

Trump most enduring quality is his ability to drive liberals into a crazed frenzy with just one word or gesture.

That is merely an added bonus.

I have to admit, that is the best quality he has. He simply does not care what they say or do and he calls the Left out every chance he gets.

If you are to continue to lean conservative, you need to realize a few things.

Conservatives are not into hero worship like Dims. We don't think that to be become President you have to have super duper magical powers and God like intellect. We also don't ignore or deny the flaws that our candidates have.

Trump is a man whore. It is what it is. Trump is also not an intellectual. The sad part is, all this man whore anti intellectual has to do are two things to be the best President in over a century, and that is, don't start a war and improve the economy.

And no, we don't want an emperor EVER!

donny needs to do a few more things than what you mentioned. but i'll concentrate more on your first sentence:

' Conservatives are not into hero worship like Dims. '

i'm sure you've heard of the term 'cult of personality'? that fits capt crazy pants & his deplorables ( who 'would still vote for him even if he shot someone in the middle of 5th ave.' ) to a Trump.

A cult of personality arises when a country's regime – or, more rarely, an individual politician – uses the techniques of mass media, propaganda, the big lie, spectacle, the arts, patriotism, and government-organized demonstrations and rallies to create an idealized, heroic, and worshipful image of a leader, often through unquestioning flattery and praise. A cult of personality is similar to divinization, except that it is established by modern social engineering techniques,

usually by the state or the party in one-party states. It is often seen in totalitarian or authoritarian countries. (who... btw... sunni wants drumpf to become )

frenzy? lol... oh how you are reading it all wrong.....

tick tock...

That is merely an added bonus.

I have to admit, that is the best quality he has. He simply does not care what they say or do and he calls the Left out every chance he gets.

<pssst> he'll care when mueller comes knocking....

Forum List

Back