U find armed intruders in your home... 'Castle doctrine' legislation in your State

If you’re a coward...

Not worth getting killed over

You are as likely to get shot as the intruder
Lol
What are you some type of dumbass?

The guy breaking in is more likely to kill you

No,no....more likely to kill YOU.
Personally i'll fill you with so much lead you'll be able to use your dick as a pencil.
And how long has it been since y'all have been able to actually see your dicks? Just kidding fellas... this post has deteriorated for sure from my objective is all...

Sorry...I'm from Texas and I dont take kindly to bullshit.

Last edited:
Not worth getting killed over

You are as likely to get shot as the intruder
Lol

Personally i'll fill you with so much lead you'll be able to use your dick as a pencil.
And how long has it been since y'all have been able to actually see your dicks? Just kidding fellas... this post has deteriorated for sure from my objective is all...

Ahh, from one of my favorite states... BTW 'good ol boys; from every state have the same line... seemingly giving their pee brains license to make outrageous claims that their resolve and physicality can't cash... lol

Lol

Ahh, from one of my favorite states... BTW 'good ol boys; from every state have the same line... seemingly giving their pee brains license to make outrageous claims that their resolve and physicality can't cash... lol

You failed to mention the line.....

Lol

I dont know where you're from but I know you're not from Texas.

And I hate ta break it to ya......but the guys from jersey shore dont scare us.

He's not from Texas because he can spell.

Lame ass platitudes.

Lame ass platitudes.

Observation

Lame ass platitudes.

Observation

So how much time do you observe your anus?

I sure am glad I live in California. We do not have armed intruders here. That being said if someone wants to invade my house they are welcome. There is nothing here for them to take other than food or a sofa, maybe an extra pair of work boots.
One thing is for sure the intruders will never take you "work" boots

Alaska's is anywhere you have a right to be. That's why you'll never have any of those lower 48 type riots, cause Alaskan's be like "BANG! Game the fuck over."

I sure am glad I live in California. We do not have armed intruders here. That being said if someone wants to invade my house they are welcome. There is nothing here for them to take other than food or a sofa, maybe an extra pair of work boots.
One thing is for sure the intruders will never take you "work" boots
I'm so glad your paltry, minimalist lifestyle allows you to be 'one with the intruder', lol. Would you have another who feels the need for protection be subject to your chosen, lax vigilance? I.E. by your voting do you overtly make this decision... and should you...?
(for Tax Man)

Alaska's is anywhere you have a right to be. That's why you'll never have any of those lower 48 type riots, cause Alaskan's be like "BANG! Game the fuck over."
Is that why the Discovery Channel chose AK to feature their most successful 'Trooper' Series... Doling out justice to all the drunk Alaskans who thought the same thing prior to getting tackled in the snow ... Just wondering?

Is that why the Discovery Channel chose AK to feature their most successful 'Trooper' Series... Doling out justice to all the drunk Alaskans who thought the same thing prior to getting tackled in the snow ... Just wondering?

Naw they just chose AK because it was bit in the shows/movies at the time. Most of the episodes from up here are about folks who forget to write it up on their king stamp lol

Up here the police don't need to work as hard, Alaskan's are pretty keen to ventilate the criminals because our justice department installed revolving doors on the jails about six years ago >.<

Naw they just chose AK because it was bit in the shows/movies at the time. Most of the episodes from up here are about folks who forget to write it up on their king stamp lol

Up here the police don't need to work as hard, Alaskan's are pretty keen to ventilate the criminals because our justice department installed revolving doors on the jails about six years ago >.<
Well I can't wait to get up there, have been wanting to for a long time! I do know from friends that have moved up there that ETOH is a huge problem, combine that with near ubiquitous gun ownership & I'm sure it can get interesting... isn't AK's rubric something like 'the last frontier' or something? Hope it stays that way!

What's your address and you are full of shit...……...
PM me and find out!!!

Just tell me Gargoyle...

PM me if you feel the need….

Forum List

Back