Tyre Nichols body cam footage

The cops stopped him for reckless driving then yanked him out of the car. I have a problem with that. Also, they should have been able to cuff him in a few seconds. They looked like a bunch of rookies. Then there was the one that clocked him in the head while he was being held down. That's some bad shit right there. Nichols did run, which is typically a reason for the cops to chase and bring a beating but, there is, IMO, no reason why Nichols should be dead for reckless driving.
Yup, totally excessive force by the police.

They were on an elite Scorpion Crime Unit for violent criminals and drug takedowns. Yet the guy was 140lbs and got away from them, briefly.

Yes, the video did show that. But here is the question I always ask in these situations: If police tell a suspect to place their hands behind their backs to put cuffs on and they don't, what are police to do? Should they say "Okay, if you don't want to get arrested today, maybe we'll catch you at a better time!" If the suspect decides to run, should they just let him get away? We seen the results of that in Chicago.

So with the exception of fighting with the suspect, I don't understand what people are to expect from our officers when they get an unruly suspect.

Yes, the video did show that. But here is the question I always ask in these situations: If police tell a suspect to place their hands behind their backs to put cuffs on and they don't, what are police to do? Should they say "Okay, if you don't want to get arrested today, maybe we'll catch you at a better time!" If the suspect decides to run, should they just let him get away? We seen the results of that in Chicago.

So with the exception of fighting with the suspect, I don't understand what people are to expect from our officers when they get an unruly suspect.
Totally agree.

FnbzLZ8XkAImOrJ

FnbzLZ9WQAE9j8c

If five police officers can’t handle a single skinny guy on the ground without first beating him to death then they have absolutely no business being police officers.

There is no behavior that the victim engaged in that warranted a piece of shit cop kicking him in the head.

IMO THAT cop should be on the hook for first degree murder.

I see you avoided the question. Good choice on your part.
I did answer your question. You’re just too stupid or dishonest to realize it. Probably both.

Five policemen should easily be able to handle a single suspect, whether he’s being unruly or not. If they can’t handle that, then they should change to a profession that isn’t as physically demanding.

Would you like me to repeat this again for you?

Excessive force? No u don't comply that means you are putting everyone's life in danger.
Now the whole nation is gonna be terrorized because a bunch of criminals wait for shit like this to break and steal things.

They did not look at him like he was a human being. They did not. You can’t treat someone like that if you think he’s a human being. You just can’t.

I wish this surprised me. But we have become a dehumanized society--and that always has bad consequences.

And better training. And they need to lose the aggressor mentality and learn how to diffuse situations rather than escalating them

Well, thanks to Leftists and the entire "defund the police" madness, the good ones retired, left, or are not going into it.

So now what?

There is no behavior that the victim engaged in that warranted a piece of shit cop kicking him in the head.

IMO THAT cop should be on the hook for first degree murder.

Yeah, he resisted for sure. But just as you say, he didn't need to be beaten to death because of it.

Not one of these cops looked at the situation and said, "Stop, STOP! Stop!"

That's what gets me. All those cops, not one could have a moment of clarity.

Tyre Nichols Video Three​

1674903981093.png

Judging from the weird behavior of the suspect, and the overly emotional reaction of the police to the bizarre behavior of this guy?

I will wait till the toxicology report comes in before I demonize professionally trained law enforcement, or white knight for a guy that was clearly acting a bit out there.

One thing I am sure we don't want to do, is make pre-judgements, based on our allegiance or loyalties, with our perceived trust and goodness of particular parts of society. Not all police are necessarily good and just, or corrupt and ill trained, and not all citizens are good, or bad, regardless of what sectors of society they come from, or what they do, and who they are.

It is still too early to know all the facts, IMO.

Last edited:

Simple. Don’t beat him to death.

Forum List

Back