Tyre Nichols body cam footage

they ordered him to put his hands behind his back which is where fighting with the cops took place.
And then sprayed him in the eyes with mace

What's the natural reaction to that?

Yea...you try to wipe the shit out of your eyes.

One cop had his hand in the air while another was screaming for him to show his hands and another was screaming to put them behind his back...all while being pummeled and tazed.

And then sprayed him in the eyes with mace

What's the natural reaction to that?

Yea...you try to wipe the shit out of your eyes.

One cop had his hand in the air while another was screaming for him to show his hands and another was screaming to put them behind his back...all while being pummeled and tazed.

I'm sure if he did either or it would have been acceptable to them. But when you don't, police have no idea if you're armed or not and may not be able to see you pulling a gun. They give orders for a reason.

He escaped from cops unreasonably pepper spraying him and tasing him. He runs from the Taser

It was a traffic stop
Cops had no reason to escalate

You need to watch the footage from the overhead camera. It was horrific.
The bodycam stuff was crap
They don't care, these racist assholes love seeing videos like this.

So the answer is to beat him to death when there is 5 able body cops on the scene and we learn there was also 2 sheriff deputies. There is no way in hell that even a racist POS like you can justify them beating this young, black man to death.

What's racist about it? All the officers there were black and I'm sticking up for them until I learn a reason to do otherwise.

I'm sure there was no intention of killing him. They only wanted him in cuffs until they knew the situation was safe for him and any potential bystanders.

What's racist about it? All the officers there were black and I'm sticking up for them until I learn a reason to do otherwise.
You're sticking up for them because you are a racist, ignorant POS who loves seeing them brutalizing and murdering black folks.
I'm sure there was no intention of killing him. They only wanted him in cuffs until they knew the situation was safe for him and any potential bystanders.
Yea it was just impossible for 5 officers to cuff him, the only way they could get cuffs on him was when he was almost dead.

You're sticking up for them because you are a racist, ignorant POS who loves seeing them brutalizing and murdering black folks.

How is it racist when I'm sticking up for all the black officers except one?

Yea it was just impossible for 5 officers to cuff him, the only way they could get cuffs on him was when he was almost dead.

It seemed that way in the video. The officers were struggling to force his arms behind his back and couldn't do it.

I'm sure if he did either or it would have been acceptable to them. But when you don't, police have no idea if you're armed or not and may not be able to see you pulling a gun. They give orders for a reason.
It was obvious that anything he did was “wrong”

Forum List

Back