Tyre Nichols body cam footage

It was obvious that anything he did was “wrong”

Not to me it wasn't. Just obey every order by police and nobody ever gets hurt or killed. 99% of all cases like this have one common denominator, and that is they all fought with the cops or didn't listen to their instructions. Every one of them including this guy would be alive today had they just done that.

Not to me it wasn't. Just obey every order by police and nobody ever gets hurt or killed. 99% of all cases like this have one common denominator, and that is they all fought with the cops or didn't listen to their instructions. Every one of them including this guy would be alive today had they just done that.
Just obey every order.

Kinda tough when you’re getting contradictory borders, get beaten and maced, and tazed

Yes you are, you lying sack of shit. You want police to be totally ineffective. Oh except for murdering real American patriots like Ashli Babbitt.
You’re far too emotional to discuss this rationally.

I think police should be funded more and should be held to higher standards. You don’t fix bad police by defunding them.

Why would I lie about this?

Just obey every order.

Kinda tough when you’re getting contradictory borders, get beaten and maced, and tazed

Nobody gets maced or tased when obeying police orders. They only use those non-lethal methods for people that are not complying with them. So it never would have gotten to that point had he listened.

Nobody gets maced or tased when obeying police orders. They only use those non-lethal methods for people that are not complying with them. So it never would have gotten to that point had he listened.
Look at the fucking video retard. That’s exactly what was happening and it’s what happened to that kid in Vegas and countless other people as documented above

You’re far too emotional to discuss this rationally.

I think police should be funded more and should be held to higher standards. You don’t fix bad police by defunding them.

Why would I lie about this?
Damned skippy I'm emotional. I don't want police to be unarmed glorified security guards like you do. We need the aggressiveness to counter these criminal maggots.

Look at the fucking video retard. That’s exactly what was happening and it’s what happened to that kid in Vegas and countless other people as documented above

The only retard here is you. The dash cam released is one of an officer approaching his vehicle while another officer is already trying to drag him out of the car. So I don't know WTF you get this idea he was complying with the police. The OP video didn't work, so I watched the one posted by XponentialChaos.

The cops stopped him for reckless driving then yanked him out of the car. I have a problem with that. Also, they should have been able to cuff him in a few seconds. They looked like a bunch of rookies. Then there was the one that clocked him in the head while he was being held down. That's some bad shit right there. Nichols did run, which is typically a reason for the cops to chase and bring a beating but, there is, IMO, no reason why Nichols should be dead for reckless driving.

The cops stopped him for reckless driving then yanked him out of the car. I have a problem with that. Also, they should have been able to cuff him in a few seconds. They looked like a bunch of rookies. Then there was the one that clocked him in the head while he was being held down. That's some bad shit right there. Nichols did run, which is typically a reason for the cops to chase and bring a beating but, there is, IMO, no reason why Nichols should be dead for reckless driving.

I agree. He's the only one I would support having a murder charge against him. But supposedly this was some sort of elite team (I forget what they call them now) that was handling this guy meaning they had more training than the standard police officer.

The showed the officers discussing the stop, and one of them said this driver rammed into his police car. Since there is no video showing the entire situation, I guess we'll find out what that was all about in the coming days or weeks.

I agree. He's the only one I would support having a murder charge against him. But supposedly this was some sort of elite team (I forget what they call them now) that was handling this guy meaning they had more training than the standard police officer.

The showed the officers discussing the stop, and one of them said this driver rammed into his police car. Since there is no video showing the entire situation, I guess we'll find out what that was all about in the coming days or weeks.
They were on an elite Scorpion Crime Unit for violent criminals and drug takedowns. Yet the guy was 140lbs and got away from them, briefly.

They are called Scorpion I believe. They are supposedly an elite group after hard core criminals. Why they got wound up on a reckless driver is a bit puzzling. When the cops were discussing the stop, I also heard another cop saying Nicols went for his gun. At first I thought he said Nicols had a gun but it probably was that he meant Nicols was going for the cop's gun. It will be interesting to hear more for sure.

Damned skippy I'm emotional. I don't want police to be unarmed glorified security guards like you do.
Clearly you’re emotional and triggered. It’s why you can’t be rational right now.

I don’t want police to be unarmed glorified security guards either. Police need to be armed, funded, and held to high standards.

Forum List

Back