Tyre Nichols body cam footage

$20 yea that made a helluva difference and I had to pay on my taxes in 2018 for the first time in over 10yrs.

Commie Care Fines?

He was so great that he got reelected, no wait he didn't why? Because he was a horrible president. Obama 2 terms, Bush 43 2 terms, Clinton 2 terms, see how that works.

If you had to pay more in taxes after your taxes were lowered, then maybe you shouldn't be doing your own taxes. That's why I use a certified CPA, because she knows what the hell she's doing and is able to explain changes in the tax code.

Yes, Commie Care fines, or as you commies like to call it, ObamaCare.

LOL, they pretty much wiped out Native Americans and black folks were slaves. WTF are you talking about. White women couldn't vote until 1920 and black folks really couldn't vote until 1965.
how does any of that prove they founded a white mans country??

in fact reality proves you wrong since we are the most culturally diverse country on the planet while still under our original constitution,,,

If you had to pay more in taxes after your taxes were lowered, then maybe you shouldn't be doing your own taxes. That's why I use a certified CPA, because she knows what the hell she's doing and is able to explain changes in the tax code.
Sorry genius, I have had the same CPA for over 20yrs and she is a guru when it comes to taxes.
Yes, Commie Care fines, or as you commies like to call it, ObamaCare.
Oh you mean the thing that Trump claimed he was going to get rid of Day 1, funny how that never happened.

how does any of that prove they founded a white mans country??
All the laws were made by white men

The Declaration of Indendence was written by white men

The Constitution was written by white men

Everything in this country was owned by white men.

Damn do you have to be a genius to figure it out.
in fact reality proves you wrong since we are the most culturally diverse country on the planet while still under our original constitution,,,
See above.

How am I going to lose, hell most racist don't even think they are racist.

You'd lose because Trump never said anything racist against blacks, that's why.

You see, the commies tell you what to think, but not why you should be thinking it. When they tell you Trump is racist (as they have every Republican President in the last 40 years) you just accept it without doing the research as to what they're talking about. This is exactly how brainwashing is supposed to work. It's why the Democrat party uses it until this day.

All the laws were made by white men

The Declaration of Indendence was written by white men

The Constitution was written by white men

Everything in this country was owned by white men.

Damn do you have to be a genius to figure it out.

See above.
still doesnt mean it was for white men,,,

if you werent such a racist you could see that,,

You'd lose because Trump never said anything racist against blacks, that's why.
64-647127_smiley-lol-emoticon-laughter-clip-art-laughing-emoji.png

You see, the commies tell you what to think, but not why you should be thinking it. When they tell you Trump is racist (as they have every Republican President in the last 40 years) you just accept it without doing the research as to what they're talking about. This is exactly how brainwashing is supposed to work. It's why the Democrat party uses it until this day.
Sorry Trump Humper, that is the lie that you tell your racist buddies. See I liked Bush 43 and never thought he was a racist, such that pretty much puts your dumbass theory to rest. It is funny as hell listening to Trump Humper talking about someone being brainwashed.

Sorry genius, I have had the same CPA for over 20yrs and she is a guru when it comes to taxes.

Oh you mean the thing that Trump claimed he was going to get rid of Day 1, funny how that never happened.

Nobody suspected McCain would be such a back stabber. That's why he couldn't get rid of it.

If you paid more in taxes after you got a tax break, I would suggest your CPA has no idea WTF she's doing, and I'd find somebody else to do your taxes. She probably cost you a lot of money through the years.

But we both know you are FOS. How in the world can your taxes get lowered and you pay more? That's like saying 10-8 is 15. It makes zero sense.

Sorry Trump Humper, that is the lie that you tell your racist buddies. See I liked Bush 43 and never thought he was a racist, such that pretty much puts your dumbass theory to rest. It is funny as hell listening to Trump Humper talking about someone being brainwashed.

No lie about it. That's what the commies call every Republican President, a racist. They know blacks are uneducated and politically ignorant, so they just believe anything they are told.

Nobody suspected McCain would be such a back stabber. That's why he couldn't get rid of it.

If you paid more in taxes after you got a tax break, I would suggest your CPA has no idea WTF she's doing, and I'd find somebody else to do your taxes. She probably cost you a lot of money through the years.

But we both know you are FOS. How in the world can your taxes get lowered and you pay more? That's like saying 10-8 is 15. It makes zero sense.
Or maybe Trump didn't lower my taxes as you claim. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer, that is the Republican way.

Or maybe Trump didn't lower my taxes as you claim. The rich got richer and the poor got poorer, that is the Republican way.

Look it up. We all got a tax cut. The only people that didn't are those who didn't work or were always under the taxable income level. but given we hit a new high in median household income, that's not many working people.

Forum List

Back