Typical Rino

Tom Daschle did nothing but screw his state over, fact.
Fact, Daschle was a legally elected representative.
And he screwed the country and his so called state for years...
So much for career politician doing good for his state.
Guess what, SD would have no representation or power in Congress if he weren't a tenured Sen. Great thing about it, the people of SD could have simply voted him out of office if he wasn't acting for his constituents.
Not really, it wasn't for the corrupt Indian reservations and Sioux Falls he would've never been in there.
You sound like a negro talking about all of the injustice against him.
Not really, I'm talking about career politicians jobs. It's to screw over the people. As an Indian I see Indians are now over looked and screwed over more now than ever by the federal government. That is why I don't look to the federal government for any help I look to capitalism the only way For a minority like me to survive...

Fact, Daschle was a legally elected representative.
Guess what, SD would have no representation or power in Congress if he weren't a tenured Sen. Great thing about it, the people of SD could have simply voted him out of office if he wasn't acting for his constituents.
Not really, it wasn't for the corrupt Indian reservations and Sioux Falls he would've never been in there.
Not really, I'm talking about career politicians jobs. It's to screw over the people. As an Indian I see Indians are now over looked and screwed over more now than ever as an Indian I see Indians are now over looked in screwed over more now than ever by the federal government. That is why I don't look to the federal government for any help I look to capitalism the only way For a minority like me to survive...
Just stay on the Reservation. There you go, a split nation.

Not really, I'm talking about career politicians jobs. It's to screw over the people. As an Indian I see Indians are now over looked and screwed over more now than ever by the federal government. That is why I don't look to the federal government for any help I look to capitalism the only way For a minority like me to survive...
Just stay on the Reservation. There you go, a split nation.
I don't live on the reservation I would never live in a shit hole like that you dumbass.

Forum List

Back