And A Man Went To Prison

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I was born into the democrat party which is much like being born into the mob. As much as "Doc" thinks he is an expert well "Doc" you are a paid flunky okay? The world between paid and born into is as different as night and day. The following story is TRUE and I don't have to change names because most of them are dead.

A little over 40 years ago a man went to prison for perjury. It was claimed by the state he had lied about payments from Jim Bender who was the head of the Cement Masons in Seattle. His office was at the old labor temple second floor above the Kilowatt. The man was charged when I was about 10. Not much a 10 year old can do you know?

Fast forward just a few years when I was 14 or maybe 15. He was up for appeal and I KNEW he was innocent and telling the truth. I called Loyd Cooney who was at that time president of KIRO TV in Seattle and left a message on his answering machine about the mans innocence.

Damn did my world come crashing down. I had no idea at that time how tightly media was tied to democrats. I knew about the unions I saw it first hand. I know the man was innocent BECAUSE I was standing in the room when Jim Bender handed the envelope with the money and gave instructions to deliver to my father. Now I AM sure his son Rick who serves in the state House has NO clue because he was NOT in the room.

Jim Bender at that time drove a 1968 Buick Electra convert at that time. White body with white top. He lived on a street with a hill in front. Rick TRIED to get me in trouble once for using HIS bike to leave skid marks down the street in front of the house. Truth IS we BOTH did it.

All these years later I STILL feel bad for that man and his family. Over 40 years ago and to this day I still wish I could look that man in the eye or his children and say he was telling the truth.

Being born into the democrat party is like being born into the mob. i guess next thread I should tell you about the Kilowatt and Rosellini's 410 and the Blue Moon cafe which puts democrats/labor and the local hoodlums all together.

I'm a Republican today because as a young man I saw democrats send a man to prison for telling the truth. Today I am an old man who simply wants the innocent given their due.

Fury

It just goes to show you how politics have been corrupt for years and years and how events like these can leave an impression on a young mind. We are about the same age and your not a old man..:laugh:

Did this man die in prison , did he ever get out of prison?

It is never too late to tell the story, why not the Seattle online opinion? Perhaps his family is still alive and reads the online news.

• Banned
It just goes to show you how politics have been corrupt for years and years and how events like these can leave an impression on a young mind. We are about the same age and your not a old man..:laugh:

Did this man die in prison , did he ever get out of prison?

It is never too late to tell the story, why not the Seattle online opinion? Perhaps his family is still alive and reads the online news.
I would think he is dead. Its been over four decades but yeah I would love to tell his family he was telling the truth. And then with me leaving that message on Loyd Cooney's answering machine came down well the entire world of REAL truth came crashing in.

I cannot even remember the mans name now its been so long, just my effort to help clear an innocent man and my punishment for trying. My dad used to take me on these little adventures to teach me the way stuff gets done in politics.

Who to make friends with and why. Where to eat and who you will meet. Who was the power player in whatever circle. Something tells me I have to write about it now. I mean its old history but that man going to prison just was not right.

I would think he is dead. Its been over four decades but yeah I would love to tell his family he was telling the truth. And then with me leaving that message on Loyd Cooney's answering machine came down well the entire world of REAL truth came crashing in.

I cannot even remember the mans name now its been so long, just my effort to help clear an innocent man and my punishment for trying. My dad used to take me on these little adventures to teach me the way stuff gets done in politics.

Who to make friends with and why. Where to eat and who you will meet. Who was the power player in whatever circle. Something tells me I have to write about it now. I mean its old history but that man going to prison just was not right.

I bet if you went down to the library you may be able to find all of those involved and even quote the story send it to the local news . They keep all news in the archives.
So many once guilty have been found not guilty on evidence years later because of forensic evidence or people like you coming forward.

You personally saw how politics influence what we see with the news. My husband was in politics and ran against a crook with loads of $$$$$ for state assembly .
The crook won and ended up getting caught stealing from Californians while in office.
So we both have seen how $$$$ and media can be as corrupt as the politicians themselves.

People know that our system is corrupt, and yet they fear someone like Donald Trump might change things? Are they all on the take?

I was born into the democrat party which is much like being born into the mob. As much as "Doc" thinks he is an expert well "Doc" you are a paid flunky okay? The world between paid and born into is as different as night and day. The following story is TRUE and I don't have to change names because most of them are dead.

A little over 40 years ago a man went to prison for perjury. It was claimed by the state he had lied about payments from Jim Bender who was the head of the Cement Masons in Seattle. His office was at the old labor temple second floor above the Kilowatt. The man was charged when I was about 10. Not much a 10 year old can do you know?

Fast forward just a few years when I was 14 or maybe 15. He was up for appeal and I KNEW he was innocent and telling the truth. I called Loyd Cooney who was at that time president of KIRO TV in Seattle and left a message on his answering machine about the mans innocence.

Damn did my world come crashing down. I had no idea at that time how tightly media was tied to democrats. I knew about the unions I saw it first hand. I know the man was innocent BECAUSE I was standing in the room when Jim Bender handed the envelope with the money and gave instructions to deliver to my father. Now I AM sure his son Rick who serves in the state House has NO clue because he was NOT in the room.

Jim Bender at that time drove a 1968 Buick Electra convert at that time. White body with white top. He lived on a street with a hill in front. Rick TRIED to get me in trouble once for using HIS bike to leave skid marks down the street in front of the house. Truth IS we BOTH did it.

All these years later I STILL feel bad for that man and his family. Over 40 years ago and to this day I still wish I could look that man in the eye or his children and say he was telling the truth.

Being born into the democrat party is like being born into the mob. i guess next thread I should tell you about the Kilowatt and Rosellini's 410 and the Blue Moon cafe which puts democrats/labor and the local hoodlums all together.

I'm a Republican today because as a young man I saw democrats send a man to prison for telling the truth. Today I am an old man who simply wants the innocent given their due.

Fury
Reading this was an exercise in torture that should be a teaching exercise at CIA prep school. wtf is the OP talking about?

and he claims to be a child during a payoff meant to go to his own father? wtf?

I reread it over and over and still...

were you the OP on medications when this was written? Serious and not a flame, were you?

I suggest not reading his garbage at all.
Reading is funda-mental, but replying is a whole 'nother' thing.

Why kill the fun Carla? You must be a real party person :rofl:

I reread it over and over and still...

were you the OP on medications when this was written? Serious and not a flame, were you?

I suggest not reading his garbage at all.
Reading is funda-mental, but replying is a whole 'nother' thing.

Why kill the fun Carla? You must be a real party person :rofl:

Hey, I'm all for having fun, my little Bostonian friend. But this idiot, DorkFurry, doesn't know the difference between "then" and "than", or "your" and "you're", not to mention the fact that his postings are just plain ignorant.

I'm just stopping by because you're here. (wink, wink) :)

Fury

Man....you lie with every breath, don't you?

My favorite señtence in that morass of dishonest stupidity:

"Jim Bender at that time drove a 1968 Buick Electra convert at that time."

That there is some very well written stuff there, that is.

Forum List

Back