Typical Rino

Our economy will implode without funding the government...Tea party doesn't understand that 40% of r&d funding and 200 billion dollars of infrastructure funding comes from government. That will destroy our economy if we stopped funding these areas.

Ryan was right to fund the government.
That POS Rino did what all career politicians do, screwed future generations...

I was not a fan of any of them guys, in fact I've never been a fan of any career politician. As far as racism, that word is used far too much and too lightly, the way the federal government treated the Indians that's real racism and worse now.
Politics is a career. It always has been and always will be. Career politicians BENEFIT state's rights. It's the corrupt ones I take issue with (and I don't think disagreeing with me is necessarily corruption).

Also...it goes both ways. People like you think that only liberals are corrupt.
Sure it's a career, and it only corrupts. One term limits the corruption to a degree that's the way it should be. The federal government has been so corrupt for so many decades there is no turning back and no going forward we are on the sinking ship...
so you don't believe in state's rights. You think the federal gov't should hold all of the power?
States rights have been lost decades ago, sure they would make this country better but the federal government sees no benefit to states rights.
And you want to continue down that path by limiting state's power with term limits? I guess you want CA, NY and TX to run everything.
Having no term limits is done nothing for smaller states, career politicians such as Tom Daschle have always screwed over small states like South Dakota.

One Party-Rule. It's a Big Government NWO Globalist farce. There is no 'Republican Opposition.' I think many Republicans are waking up to that ugly reality. Now, what do we do about it? That's the only question left at this point.
Even the blind can see this is the fact! It is so obvious now that no matter who controls Congress nothing changes.

What change would you want? You seem to want the one change that would weaken this country as you're just anti-government. Go to Somalia to live your dream.

Our economy will implode without funding the government...Tea party doesn't understand that 40% of r&d funding and 200 billion dollars of infrastructure funding comes from government. That will destroy our economy if we stopped funding these areas.

So breathing clean air, drinking clean water, not coming down with food poisoning and having the chance to get a job in science isn't screwing the future generation?

The country is lost, we passed the point of no return. Maybe it is best to split up the country.

So breathing clean air, drinking clean water, not coming down with food poisoning and having the chance to get a job in science isn't screwing the future generation?
Career politicians and their federal government are no answer for this, least of all a fix for it.

Politics is a career. It always has been and always will be. Career politicians BENEFIT state's rights. It's the corrupt ones I take issue with (and I don't think disagreeing with me is necessarily corruption).

Also...it goes both ways. People like you think that only liberals are corrupt.
Sure it's a career, and it only corrupts. One term limits the corruption to a degree that's the way it should be. The federal government has been so corrupt for so many decades there is no turning back and no going forward we are on the sinking ship...
so you don't believe in state's rights. You think the federal gov't should hold all of the power?
States rights have been lost decades ago, sure they would make this country better but the federal government sees no benefit to states rights.
And you want to continue down that path by limiting state's power with term limits? I guess you want CA, NY and TX to run everything.
Having no term limits is done nothing for smaller states, career politicians such as Tom Daschle have always screwed over small states like South Dakota.
That is where you are wrong. How do you think committee assignments and leadership roles are determined in Congress.

Here is a hint....tenure.

The country is lost, we passed the point of no return. Maybe it is best to split up the country.
I won't give teapers any of my country. Get out, true conservatives won't allow this 'split'.

That is where you are wrong. How do you think committee assignments and leadership roles are determined in Congress.

Tom Daschle did nothing but screw his state over, fact.

Fact, Daschle was a legally elected representative.

I won't give teapers any of my country. Get out, true conservatives won't allow this 'split'.
Well, the country is fast becoming a banana republic. With too much debt and unfunded liabilities there maybe no choice but to split up the country. With its current path.

And he screwed the country and his so called state for years...
So much for career politician doing good for his state.

How did he screw this country? In most of the world building infrastructure and investing in your country is a good thing. ;)

How Corrupt is Tom Daschle?

Guess what, SD would have no representation or power in Congress if he weren't a tenured Sen. Great thing about it, the people of SD could have simply voted him out of office if he wasn't acting for his constituents.

How did he screw this country? In most of the world building infrastructure and investing in your country is a good thing. ;)
He did nothing of the sort, he was only in there because of voter fraud anyways...

Well, the country is fast becoming a banana republic. With too much debt and unfunded liabilities there maybe no choice but to split up the country. With its current path.

Clinton balanced the deficit and was the only president of the past 80 years to do so. He didn't cut the three areas I talked about above either...Why, because decreasing the scope/size of the economy removes its ability to pay it down.

You may want to stop going to war, close the loop holes on the top 5% and end most of the tax cuts. Next you'll want to reform welfare. Nearly 100% of our debt problems are caused by stuff like this.

Guess what, SD would have no representation or power in Congress if he weren't a tenured Sen. Great thing about it, the people of SD could have simply voted him out of office if he wasn't acting for his constituents.
Not really, it wasn't for the corrupt Indian reservations and Sioux Falls he would've never been in there.

Not really, it wasn't for the corrupt Indian reservations and Sioux Falls he would've never been in there.
You sound like a negro talking about all of the injustice against him.

Clinton balanced the deficit and was the only president of the past 80 years to do so. He didn't cut the three areas I talked about above either...Why, because decreasing the scope/size of the economy removes its ability to pay it down.

You may want to stop going to war, close the loop holes on the top 5% and end most of the tax cuts. Next you'll want to reform welfare. Nearly 100% of our debt problems are caused by stuff like this.
Congress and Clinton did no such thing there was still a debt and with the debt larger than the country can pay there could be no balanced budget...

Forum List

Back