Tx Satanists sue for their right to Ritual Abortion

Bacteria is not the same thing fucktard.

Quit using false equivalency to make argument when you have no argument to even make.

Are you seriously suggesting that bacteria has more value than this:

unborn_babies_295x200.jpg

Bro, stop talking about biology when you have no knowledge of it whatsoever.

It's making you look like a really ignorant, bat shit crazy, right wing nut.

Biology is not on your side, winger. Scientifically, the zygote/embryo/fetus is a living, developing human. No amount of ugly nasty dehumanizing will change that. At one time people claimed blacks were not fully human, to justify trampling all over their rights as well. Same with Jews. I always think it's amusing when proaborts claim that biology is on their side, the opposite is true.

I think it's a load of bull. Satanists are not that prevelant, and the vast majority of those that exist are not "theistic" satanists, aka satanists that believe in God and the devil, but pick the devils side. The majority of satanists do not believe that satan exists and neither does God. They are just extreme atheists that like ticking Christians off.

What we have here are a bunch of atheistic clowns pulling shits from their asses and expecting us to believe that that is actually what they do.

Even if many of them are simply atheists, they are still following the lowercase "god of this world" if you know what I mean. Whether they realize it or not. But that's getting into another topic. ;)

Biology is not on your side, winger. Scientifically, the zygote/embryo/fetus is a living, developing human. No amount of ugly nasty dehumanizing will change that. At one time people claimed blacks were not fully human, to justify trampling all over their rights as well. Same with Jews. I always think it's amusing when proaborts claim that biology is on their side, the opposite is true.
It's not viable idiot... so it doesn't matter.

And if it's a human being at conception (which it isn't) then answer this:

Why don't we count embryos in the census? Why do we wait until they're born to count them?

Why don't we count embryos as dependents? Why do we wait until they're born to count them as dependents?

If woman has an miscarriage, why don't people hold a funeral?

Obviously, the reason why we don't do any of these things is because fetuses are not considered people UNTIL THEY ARE BORN!!!

Even if many of them are simply atheists, they are still following the lowercase "god of this world" if you know what I mean. Whether they realize it or not. But that's getting into another topic. ;)
BTW, all you religious nutters... where in the bible does it say that abortion is wrong???

There's nothing in the bible about abortion being sinful... it's been practiced for centuries... ancient Egyptians, Romans, Jews, Chinese etc...

False equivalency. Old folks and fetuses are not the same things.

Old people don't need your body to breathe for them... nor do they need your mouth, stomach or intestines to digest food for them.

Are you that stupid you don't know biology?
Many old people need help breathing, digesting, etc. Why don’t you want to murder them too?

Despite your catastrophic brain injury surely you must understand.

Many old people need help breathing, digesting, etc. Why don’t you want to murder them too?

Despite your catastrophic brain injury surely you must understand.
Again false equivalency... old people are not the same as a blob of tissue at 12 weeks that weighs only 0.5 ounces... and is no more a human being than an egg is a chicken.

An old person doesn't need MY LUNGS to breathe for them.... nor do they need MY STOMACH to digest food for them.

Are you religious nuts really that fucking ignorant???

Why don't we count embryos in the census? Why do we wait until they're born to count them?

Why don't we count embryos as dependents? Why do we wait until they're born to count them as dependents?

Obviously, the reason why we don't do any of these things is because fetuses are not considered people UNTIL THEY ARE BORN!!!
Hey pinhead you could say the same thing about children or the elderly. Children can’t vote, drive, etc. therefore they are not really people. Old folk are confused, weak, etc. therefore they are not really people. Only twisted heartless bastards make these sort of arguments - dehumanizing the vulnerable to justify murder.

Dude, you got google right? Read up on bacteria. It's not the same as a fetus.

Bacteria is viable... a fetus is not.

Your arm is not viable either.

Look up the meaning of the word "viable".

No, bacteria is not "viable". In fact, you should look up the word "viable." It means capable of living. To apply the word viable across an entire genre of life is plain stupid.

e.Coli, on my dry counter top, will live for a few hours to a day - actually not that long because I clean with sanitizing wipes multiple times a day but, in reality, it's simply not viable unless it is kept in the right atmosphere for it's needs. Without the right environment, bacteria is not viable at all.

You, also, are not viable. If I take you to a desert and drop you off a few hundred miles from anything, you'll die. If I just lock you in a cell and walk away, leaving you alone, you won't be viable.

So, yes, if you take the unborn baby out of the environment he or she requires to survive, he or she will not be viable. But then, neither would you.

Again false equivalency... old people are not the same as a blob of tissue at 12 weeks that weighs only 0.5 ounces... and is no more a human being than an egg is a chicken.

An old person doesn't need MY LUNGS to breathe for them.... nor do they need MY STOMACH to digest food for them.

Are you religious nuts really that fucking ignorant???
Actually some people do need another’s organs.

You haven’t answered my question: Why do you feel unborn babies are not small vulnerable human life?

Are you atheist sickos afraid of a simple question?

Here's an example... since you right wing nuts are kind of thick in the head and slow.

At 12 weeks a fetus is only 2 inches long and weighs 0.5 ounces. That's no more a baby than an egg is chicken.

The fetus can't survive at that stage. It's not viable.

It can't even survive in a hospital setting at that point.

So I see nothing wrong with someone aborting it.

Also... making abortion illegal doesn't make it go away... it only makes abortion become dangerous for women at that point, because women will no longer be able to use doctors to end their pregnancies. They will have to use more clandestine methods to rid themselves of pregnancy which will put themselves in danger.

But I know you rightwing misogynists could care less about women's lives.

Hell none of you hypocrites even care about children!!!! That's why you support a political party that routinely loves to cut social programs that impact children, and those living in poverty.

Also we got 400,000 kids in foster care and I don't see any of you rightwing bible thumpers adopting any of these kids.

And the reason why you aren't adopting any of them is because most of those kids happen to be children of color or they have a disability... and you bible thumpers don't want any of that.

I'm very OK with the idea that women who have back alley abortions with coat hangers might get an infection and die as a result of their immoral act. VERY OK with it. In fact, I'd kind of like to see more of them suffer that way. I never said I was a perfect Christian.

You're moving the goalposts. In addition to being nasty and hateful, your arguments are horrible.

We weren't about when society generally considers someone an official human being, we were talking about biology.

The criteria for human life is not viability, that is completely unscientific and arbitrary. Not only that, it changes, as technology changes.

Also, premature babies have been born (and therefore considered official people) at a point in time where it's still legal to kill a preborn baby.

Do you not see the illogic in that? Saying that Baby A is a person because he's outside the womb, while Baby B is not a person (and therefore disposable) because he's inside the womb, even though they are the exact same age. That just goes to show how messed up the laws are, and how idiotic it is to think that the start of human life can be arbitrarily decided on, depending on whether the baby is wanted or not.

You're moving the goalposts. In addition to being nasty and hateful, your arguments are horrible.

We weren't about when society generally considers someone an official human being, we were talking about biology.

The criteria for human life is not viability, that is completely unscientific and arbitrary. Not only that, it changes, as technology changes.

Also, premature babies have been born (and therefore considered official people) at a point in time where it's still legal to kill a preborn baby.

Do you not see the illogic in that? Saying that Baby A is a person because he's outside the womb, while Baby B is not a person (and therefore disposable) because he's inside the womb, even though they are the exact same age. That just goes to show how messed up the laws are, and how idiotic it is to think that the start of human life can be arbitrarily decided on, depending on whether the baby is wanted or not.

Hey dumb ass... a fetus at 12 weeks cannot survive outside the womb... nor can an embryo.

Are you really that stupid?

I'm very OK with the idea that women who have back alley abortions with coat hangers might get an infection and die as a result of their immoral act. VERY OK with it. In fact, I'd kind of like to see more of them suffer that way. I never said I was a perfect Christian.
Yeah you prove my point that anti-abortionists are misogynists.

Look up the meaning of the word, murderer.

a person who commits murder; a killer. What is murder?

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. A fetus, wether you like it or not, is a developing human being.
It is more than a developing human being. It is a human being having every single thing required to develop, in the appropriate environment, to the next stage of being a human.

Hey dumb ass... a fetus at 12 weeks cannot survive outside the womb... nor can an embryo.

Are you really that stupid?

Did you not read ANYTHING I just said? I just finished saying that viability is not the criteria for human life.

You are projecting in a major, major way, by calling other people stupid. My goodness.

Hahaha... that's complete bullshit. The Phillippines is a perfect example of why prolife laws DO NOT work.

You still got women having abortions over there... but because abortion has been made illegal they can no longer get a SAFE abortion with a doctor.... so they have to get dangerous ones that put their lives at risk...

But you anti-abortionists don't care about women's lives do you???

And do you really care about the pre-born???

If so, then why do you pro-life idiots support political candidates that cut social programs for children???

BTW, this video is about how the anti-abortion law has created problems in the Philippines.

We don't need nor do we want that shit here in America.

Religion will always be the number one reason society regresses and cannot move forward.

The abortion industry has enough money to spew propaganda. I think you’ll find most of the phony statistics come from the Guttmacher Institute, which is just an arm of the abortion industry.

Forum List

Back