Tx Satanists sue for their right to Ritual Abortion

It ain't a baby at 12 weeks when it is 2 inches and only weighs 0.5 ounces.

It ain't a baby at conception either.

You conservatives are mentally retarded.
Who says it ain't a baby? You? A doctor? A politician?

If fossilized bacteria is life on mars, than a two inch long human-in-progress is life on earth. The fact of the matter is, that two inch long speck will eventually form itself completely. You are essentially snuffing out a future man or woman's life, denying them a chance at life, accomplishing hopes and dreams and having a family of their own.

I'm sorry, but to snuff out a life just because someone didn't do the basic gratuity of wearing a FUCKING CONDOM than shame on you. You will burn in hell whether you believe in it or not.

Who says it ain't a baby? You? A doctor? A politician?

If fossilized bacteria is life on mars, than a two inch long human-in-progress is life on earth. The fact of the matter is, that two inch long speck will eventually form itself completely. You are essentially snuffing out a future man or woman's life, denying them a chance at life, accomplishing hopes and dreams and having a family of their own.

I'm sorry, but to snuff out a life just because someone didn't do the basic gratuity of wearing a FUCKING CONDOM than shame on you. You will burn in hell whether you believe in it or not.
Bacteria is not the same thing fucktard.

Quit using false equivalency to make argument when you have no argument to even make.

Bacteria is not the same thing fucktard.

Quit using false equivalency to make argument when you have no argument to even make.
Please stop dehumanizing small vulnerable human life.

unborn_babies_295x200.jpg

People will think you are some kind of Nazi.

Please stop dehumanizing small vulnerable human life.

unborn_babies_295x200.jpg

People will think you are some kind of Nazi.
Bro, stop talking about biology when you have no knowledge of it whatsoever.

It's making you look like a really ignorant, bat shit crazy, right wing nut.

No, no, I do believe it's the same thing. Scientists are all excited to find bacteria on mars, say it's life and all that. So how is it different?

Dude, you got google right? Read up on bacteria. It's not the same as a fetus.

Bacteria is viable... a fetus is not.

Your arm is not viable either.

Look up the meaning of the word "viable".

Biden was like a woman wanting an abortion during his Afghanistan withdraw. Instead of planning his moves, he screams for a scapegoat when things go wrong. Birth control is easily available. No excuses.

I don't know anything about the Satanist faith and I don't think that I have ever met an adherent, but I do know that religious beliefs are a matter for the individual and the government is prohibited both from determining whether some belief is or is not a religion and from establishing a religion, so this should be an interesting case.

what planet are you from? If you've ever met a democrat who supports abortion platform you've met a satanist. Child sacrifice. Satan loves it.
You think the gov't doesn't interfere in a person's religion. CLosing down churches in 2020, harassing and imprisoning pastors? Bringing lawsuits against football teams who want to kneel in prayer. ( oh...that just opened my eyes on this kneeling thing by people who hate this country) Suing christians bakers and wedding planners for not wanting to accomodate venues that are against their beliefs. Forcing the removal of religious or patriotic symbols in schools, public places, private property wherever they can. and on and on. you get the picture i'm sure but i's not one that you'd likely admit to.

Denying persecuted christians asylum in this country yet bringing in our enemy somali muslims to take over our cities. State department actively standing in the way of evacuating afghani christians from certain death in afghanistan. Threatening churches with financial consequences if they engage in political rhetoric while allowing leftist churches to do that very thing.

Last edited:
You are obviously very stupid and trying to cover up your ignorance by insulting others.

Why do you feel unborn babies are not small vulnerable human life

Here's an example... since you right wing nuts are kind of thick in the head and slow.

At 12 weeks a fetus is only 2 inches long and weighs 0.5 ounces. That's no more a baby than an egg is chicken.

The fetus can't survive at that stage. It's not viable.

It can't even survive in a hospital setting at that point.

So I see nothing wrong with someone aborting it.

Also... making abortion illegal doesn't make it go away... it only makes abortion become dangerous for women at that point, because women will no longer be able to use doctors to end their pregnancies. They will have to use more clandestine methods to rid themselves of pregnancy which will put themselves in danger.

But I know you rightwing misogynists could care less about women's lives.

Hell none of you hypocrites even care about children!!!! That's why you support a political party that routinely loves to cut social programs that impact children, and those living in poverty.

Also we got 400,000 kids in foster care and I don't see any of you rightwing bible thumpers adopting any of these kids.

And the reason why you aren't adopting any of them is because most of those kids happen to be children of color or they have a disability... and you bible thumpers don't want any of that.

Dude, you got google right? Read up on bacteria. It's not the same as a fetus.

Bacteria is viable... a fetus is not.

Your arm is not viable either.

Look up the meaning of the word "viable".
Look up the meaning of the word, murderer.

a person who commits murder; a killer. What is murder?

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. A fetus, wether you like it or not, is a developing human being.

Look up the meaning of the word, murderer.

a person who commits murder; a killer. What is murder?

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. A fetus, wether you like it or not, is a developing human being.
There's nothing in your Magical Invisible Sky Daddy Bible that says abortion is wrong.

So quit your Christian Sharia shit.

There's nothing in your Magical Invisible Sky Daddy Bible that says abortion is wrong.

So quit your Christian Sharia shit.

Abortion doesn't have to be mentioned. Abortion is murder. Murder is bad. Anybody with half a brain should know that.

Don't fuck without a condom, and you're all good. Nothing to worry about.

Abortion doesn't have to be mentioned. Abortion is murder. Murder is bad. Anybody with half a brain should know that.

Don't fuck without a condom, and you're all good. Nothing to worry about.
Birth control is never 100% effective.

Also, you can't claim murder when something isn't viable.

If it can't survive without being attached to you... than it's no different than your arm or leg. It's living but not a separate living thing. If you remove your arm or leg or even your finger... it will die... same goes for a NON-VIABLE fetus. Neither of these things are a person because they are not viable.

It also isn't right to force women to have babies they don't want either.

But you don't care about the lives of women do you???

You think women are brood mares, am I right?

As I said before and I will say it again... Anti-abortion is all about misogyny, racism and classism.

Here's an example... since you right wing nuts are kind of thick in the head and slow.

At 12 weeks a fetus is only 2 inches long and weighs 0.5 ounces. That's no more a baby than an egg is chicken.

The fetus can't survive at that stage. It's not viable.

It can't even survive in a hospital setting at that point.

So I see nothing wrong with someone aborting it.

Also... making abortion illegal doesn't make it go away... it only makes abortion become dangerous for women at that point, because women will no longer be able to use doctors to end their pregnancies. They will have to use more clandestine methods to rid themselves of pregnancy which will put themselves in danger.

But I know you rightwing misogynists could care less about women's lives.

Hell none of you hypocrites even care about children!!!! That's why you support a political party that routinely loves to cut social programs that impact children, and those living in poverty.

Also we got 400,000 kids in foster care and I don't see any of you rightwing bible thumpers adopting any of these kids.

And the reason why you aren't adopting any of them is because most of those kids happen to be children of color or they have a disability... and you bible thumpers don't want any of that.
Quote: “At 12 weeks pregnant, you’ve nearly reached the end of the first trimester, and your little one has been busy. All of your baby’s vital organs and body parts will be in place this week;”

Quote: “At 12 weeks, the fetus is about the size of a passion fruit, measuring close to 2.5 inches, crown to rump, and weighing approximately 0.5 ounce.“

Link: https://www.pampers.com/en-us/pregnancy/pregnancy-calendar/12-weeks-pregnant

You haven’t answered my question: Why do you feel unborn babies are not small vulnerable human life?

You seem to have suffered a serious brain injury so I’ll help out and provide you with a scientific statement regarding the start of life: When Human Life Begins

You seem to feel that if a human can’t survive on his/her own we should have the right to murder him/her! Isn’t that kind of sick? Many old folk can’t survive on their own. Should we kill them too?

Actually laws can reduce abortion and save the lives of unborn babies: New Study Demonstrates Effectiveness of Pro-Life Laws Worldwide | National Review

Women do not have to get an abortion. If they want to avoid a dangerous abortion they can just have the baby. Is having a baby that horrible?

Left-wingers certainly love abortion and hate women: Opinion | 160 Million and Counting (Published 2011)

Some Democrats are pro-life. Many religious people have adopted children. Please stop talking nonsense.

Last edited:
You seem to feel that if a human can’t survive on his/her own we should have the right to murder him/her! Isn’t that kind of sick? Many old folk can’t survive on their own. Should we kill them too?

False equivalency. Old folks and fetuses are not the same things.

Old people don't need your body to breathe for them... nor do they need your mouth, stomach or intestines to digest food for them.

Are you that stupid you don't know biology?

Actually laws can reduce abortion and save the lives of unborn babies: New Study Demonstrates Effectiveness of Pro-Life Laws Worldwide | National Review
Hahaha... that's complete bullshit. The Phillippines is a perfect example of why prolife laws DO NOT work.

You still got women having abortions over there... but because abortion has been made illegal they can no longer get a SAFE abortion with a doctor.... so they have to get dangerous ones that put their lives at risk...

But you anti-abortionists don't care about women's lives do you???

And do you really care about the pre-born???

If so, then why do you pro-life idiots support political candidates that cut social programs for children???

BTW, this video is about how the anti-abortion law has created problems in the Philippines.

We don't need nor do we want that shit here in America.

Religion will always be the number one reason society regresses and cannot move forward.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back