Tx Satanists sue for their right to Ritual Abortion

Wow an unborn baby has its own distinct DNA. You are a biological illiterate. Are all you atheists really this dumb?
Yeah bacteria has DNA... a sperm cell has DNA......

But they're not human beings now are they?

An embryo is no more a human than an egg is chicken or an acorn is an oak tree.

Do you own a car if you only have 4 tires?

NO!

Do you have a person if that clump of cells called a fetus has not yet developed any lungs, brain, stomach, liver,etc?

NO! There's no person there!

Wow an unborn baby has its own distinct DNA. You are a biological illiterate. Are all you atheists really this dumb?

Well said. Although I wouldn't lump him in with atheists as a whole. There are prolife atheists. And there are prochoice atheists who certainly have much more sense than that guy, and are capable of having an actual debate.

Well said. Although I wouldn't lump him in with atheists as a whole. There are prolife atheists. And there are prochoice atheists who certainly have much more sense than that guy, and are capable of having an actual debate.
DNA has nothing to do with viability and that's what ROE v. Wade is based on.

They're not human beings from day one.

That's why the census doesn't count them.

That's why the IRS doesn't consider them as dependents.

Are you really that stupid?
You ignore the facts and keep repeating your same brain dead arguments.

Check out the website: When Human Life Begins

Here’s what the American College of Pediatricians says: human life begins at conception—fertilization. At fertilization, the human being emerges as a whole, genetically distinct, individuated zygotic living human organism, a member of the species Homo sapiens, needing only the proper environment in order to grow and develop.

Just admit you are wrong and let go of your ignorant prejudices. You don’t have to be a moron your whole life!

There's nothing in your Magical Invisible Sky Daddy Bible that says abortion is wrong.

So quit your Christian Sharia shit.
It usually comes down to that and people like you end up showing your true motivation. In the end, you simply hate Christians. Like most atheists, it's not enough to be agnostic, it requires you to attack. So you attack our beliefs out of your own hatred.

Is stealing wrong? Is murder wrong? Is rape wrong? Is cheating on your wife or husband wrong?

I'm going to assume that you will agree that those things are wrong. They're not wrong because they're in the Bible. They're not wrong because our Heavenly Father told us they're wrong. Those things are in the Bible because they are wrong. Our (as in yours and mine) Heavenly Father requires that we not do those things because they are wrong.

You assume that we don't believe in Christianity but are forced to it and have no will or choice of our own. That's not any more the case for us than it is the case that you're forced into your hatred for us. We choose God just as you choose to hate us for choosing God. Choices, all around.

So, it isn't that we're Christians, or of any other particular faith, that tells us that abortion is wrong; it's our inherent humanity and morality. Presumably, even you have some of that inherent humanity and morality because, I assume, you don't steal, rape,. or cheat on your wife. You're just so caught up in your hate for God and His believers that you are confused.

What you really should be doing is looking inside of yourself to understand from where that hate comes and realize that taking it out on innocent babies does not undo the hurt in you.

DNA has nothing to do with viability and that's what ROE v. Wade is based on.

Where did I say that DNA had to do with viability? Strawman. As for Roe v Wade, you do realize that a law isn't what determines what is actually true, do you not?

At one point slavery was legal. Did that make it truly acceptable and morally justifiable? This is obviously hypothetical, but if rape was legalized tomorrow, would that make it OK?

Birth control is never 100% effective.

*SNIP*

It also isn't right to force women to have babies they don't want either.
I can tell you what is 100% effective.

Is it OK for parents to kill their born children that they don't want? Parents took actions that resulted in a child. Once that happens, they need to behave like responsible adults and take care of that child. They should not be allowed to change their mind in the early stages of life any more than they would be allowed to change their mind in later stages of life.

It usually comes down to that and people like you end up showing your true motivation. In the end, you simply hate Christians. Like most atheists, it's not enough to be agnostic, it requires you to attack. So you attack our beliefs out of your own hatred.

Is stealing wrong? Is murder wrong? Is rape wrong? Is cheating on your wife or husband wrong?

I'm going to assume that you will agree that those things are wrong. They're not wrong because they're in the Bible. They're not wrong because our Heavenly Father told us they're wrong. Those things are in the Bible because they are wrong. Our (as in yours and mine) Heavenly Father requires that we not do those things because they are wrong.

You assume that we don't believe in Christianity but are forced to it and have no will or choice of our own. That's not any more the case for us than it is the case that you're forced into your hatred for us. We choose God just as you choose to hate us for choosing God. Choices, all around.

So, it isn't that we're Christians, or of any other particular faith, that tells us that abortion is wrong; it's our inherent humanity and morality. Presumably, even you have some of that inherent humanity and morality because, I assume, you don't steal, rape,. or cheat on your wife. You're just so caught up in your hate for God and His believers that you are confused.

What you really should be doing is looking inside of yourself to understand from where that hate comes and realize that taking it out on innocent babies does not undo the hurt in you.
Hahaha... I am not atheist.... but I also believe in science.

And an embryo is no more a human being than an egg is a chicken.

So I really don't see anything scientifically wrong or even morally wrong with abortions at all.

Also, there's NOTHING in the bible that states abortion is a sin.

Furthermore, abortion has been used for centuries.

It's only been in the 19th century that religious nuts started saying it was wrong... the same religious nuts that also tried to control contraception.

So given this latter fact... anti-abortionism is deeply rooted in misogyny.

Anti-abortion is anti-woman...

Where did I say that DNA had to do with viability? Strawman. As for Roe v Wade, you do realize that a law isn't what determines what is actually true, do you not?

At one point slavery was legal. Did that make it truly acceptable and morally justifiable? This is obviously hypothetical, but if rape was legalized tomorrow, would that make it OK?
I am looking at ROE v. Wade because that is settled law.... the law of the USA for almost 40 years.

And if you read the SCOTUS decision... it all comes down to viability. That's why it's OK to abort a fetus up to 24 weeks.

Also ROE V. Wade was about a woman's right to privacy... which is as it should be.

What a woman does with her uterus is not the business of anti-abortion religious nuts.

Last edited:
Is it OK for parents to kill their born children that they don't want? Parents took actions that resulted in a child. Once that happens, they need to behave like responsible adults and take care of that child. They should not be allowed to change their mind in the early stages of life any more than they would be allowed to change their mind in later stages of life.
We don't kill BORN children... because they are considered human beings.

A fetus is not a human being... it only becomes human when it becomes viable.

Someone is NOT a murderer because they killed a fucking embryo.... that's nuts.

When it comes to abortion, the only thing you religious idiots can argue about is the morality of it.... but even your blessed little invisible Sky Daddy bible says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ABORTION!!!

You're arguments that it is a person when it is 0.5 ounces or a even an embryo are completely nuts.

I guess that's why you can't answer my questions... why don't we count embryos as dependents?

Why don't we count embryos in the Census?

You don't have any answer for that because your argument is bullshit. Nothing but religious bullshit.
Neither tax laws nor census laws are science, stupid.

If a seed drops into the ground... do we have to let it grow into a tree?

No we don't.

Likewise... we don't have to let a fetus continue to grow either.
If a seed grows into a young tree, or even an old tree, assuming there are no Democrats around, I can kill it. Can I do that to a child?

You actually highlight a good point that Democrats care more about the life of a tree than of a child or a woman.

Hahaha... I am not atheist.... but I also believe in science.

And an embryo is no more a human being than an egg is a chicken.

So I really don't see anything scientifically wrong or even morally wrong with abortions at all.

Also, there's NOTHING in the bible that states abortion is a sin.

Furthermore, abortion has been used for centuries.

It's only been in the 19th century that religious nuts started saying it was wrong... the same religious nuts that also tried to control contraception.

So given this latter fact... anti-abortionism is deeply rooted in misogyny.

Anti-abortion is anti-woman...
Again you are only exposing your ignorance. The AMA pushed for laws to protect the unborn. You should thank these doctors, if not for their efforts you might not have been born.

Facts which I am sure you will ignore: You’re Alive Today Because of this 19th Century Doctor

Please also admit that the abortion industry has murdered millions of vulnerable unborn babies for the “crime” of being a girl.

You ignore the facts and keep repeating your same brain dead arguments.

Check out the website: When Human Life Begins

Here’s what the American College of Pediatricians says: human life begins at conception—fertilization. At fertilization, the human being emerges as a whole, genetically distinct, individuated zygotic living human organism, a member of the species Homo sapiens, needing only the proper environment in order to grow and develop.

Just admit you are wrong and let go of your ignorant prejudices. You don’t have to be a moron your whole life!
Yes human life begins at conception... but it's not viable unless it is allowed to develop..

Do we need to allow something to develop?

No we do not!

Yes human life begins at conception... but it's not viable unless it is allowed to develop..

Do we need to allow something to develop?

No we do not!
Thanks for admitting your ignorance. Keep following this path and someday in the distant future you may not be a moron.

Again you are only exposing your ignorance. The AMA pushed for laws to protect the unborn. You should thank these doctors, if not for their efforts you might not have been born.
The only reason why the AMA pushed for laws to protect the unborn was because they want to move in on the business of homepaths and midwives

Here read this:

WTF?? This is complete looney-ness....

You sound like a Q'anon quack now.

I assume that your challenge to this one statement means you acknowledge the accuracy of the rest. So now let me prove this one to you:

Thanks for admitting your ignorance. Keep following this path and someday in the distant future you may not be a moron.
Hahahaha... I think that would be you religious nuts.

Your heads are wedged so far up your asses, you are eating shit out of your small intestines, lol.

I assume that your challenge to this one statement means you acknowledge the accuracy of the rest. So now let me prove this one to you:
Are you trying to prove you are a Q'anon quack???

We don't need evidence... we already know you are!

Forum List

Back