Tx Satanists sue for their right to Ritual Abortion

It is more than a developing human being. It is a human being having every single thing required to develop, in the appropriate environment, to the next stage of being a human.
Yeah "required to develop"... is not the same thing as actually having all the necessary systems in place to survive as separate living thing...

A embryo is not viable. It still requires the mother's body to breathe for it, digest food for it etc.

Bacteria is viable... it doesn't require humans at all for survival.

But we don't FORCE people to provide their organs to others, now do we????

So why should we force women to provide THEIR BODY to grow a fetus that they DO NOT WANT???
Because the woman put the baby in her womb in the first place. The woman placed the unborn baby in a vulnerable position so she is responsible for taking care of it for 9 months.

Why do you keep running from my questions? Are you twisted atheist sickos always so afraid to answer a direct question? Why do you feel unborn babies are not small vulnerable human life?

More questions to terrify you:

Why do you feel the study by Michael New I linked to earlier is wrong?

Why do misogynists like yourself embrace the abortion industry which has killed tens of millions of baby girls?

Last edited:
Yeah you prove my point that anti-abortionists are misogynists.
No; I don't hate women. I hate killing innocent babies. It is, and has always been, the left that hates women.

It is the left who intentionally and knowingly convinced hundreds of thousands of women and young girls to go through rape, sexual exploitation, and even murder in order to get a few new Democratic voters.

It is the left who abandoned the women of Afghanistan to be beheaded, raped, and worse by the Taliban, for young girls to be raped and turned into sexual slaves to Taliban fighters. It is the left who let Afghan men bring little girls as their wives and bring them to the US and leave them in the hands of their abductors even though the historical process has always been for the Immigration Service to take charge of children separated from their parents but not with those from Afghanistan.

It is the left who force anyone with a public restroom to allow men to go into the women's restroom. It is the left who defended the gym who allowed a man to walk around flashing his penis in the women's area and suggested that he might be a woman.

It is the left who force public school and university women's sports teams to allow men to compete on the same team with the women and girls - oh, and then shower and dress with those same women and girls.

It is the left who elected a president who is on film and video many, many times, molesting girls and sniffing their hair. It is the left who completely ignored the credible charges of sexual assault and rape against Joe Biden.

No; it is not I who is the misogynist; it is clearly you and the Democrats.

Did you not read ANYTHING I just said? I just finished saying that viability is not the criteria for human life.

You are projecting in a major, major way, by calling other people stupid. My goodness.
When it comes to abortion, the only thing you religious idiots can argue about is the morality of it.... but even your blessed little invisible Sky Daddy bible says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ABORTION!!!

You're arguments that it is a person when it is 0.5 ounces or a even an embryo are completely nuts.

I guess that's why you can't answer my questions... why don't we count embryos as dependents?

Why don't we count embryos in the Census?

You don't have any answer for that because your argument is bullshit. Nothing but religious bullshit.

Because the woman put the baby in her womb in the first place. The woman placed the unborn baby in a vulnerable position so she is responsible for taking care of it for 9 months.
If a seed drops into the ground... do we have to let it grow into a tree?

No we don't.

Likewise... we don't have to let a fetus continue to grow either.

Hey dumb ass... a fetus at 12 weeks cannot survive outside the womb... nor can an embryo.

Are you really that stupid?
Being in the womb is but one stage of being human. Other stages include infancy, early childhood, puberty, young adulthood, mature adulthood, and the geriatric stage. A human looks and acts differently in each of those stages. In each of those stages a human requires differing, and appropriate to the stage, support from other humans for viability.

Since girls who have not gone through puberty are not fully developed humans, can we kill them? Boys, too? No pubic hair, no breasts, you're not a full human and we can kill you.

Or what about grey hair? Question is, does that represent what a true human is or does it mean someone is no longer a human? Do we kill everyone without grey hair or everyone with grey hair?

It is the left who intentionally and knowingly convinced hundreds of thousands of women and young girls to go through rape, sexual exploitation, and even murder in order to get a few new Democratic voters.
WTF?? This is complete looney-ness....

You sound like a Q'anon quack now.

Since girls who have not gone through puberty are not fully developed humans, can we kill them? Boys, too? No pubic hair, no breasts, you're not a full human and we can kill you.
You must be incredibly thick in the head.

Can a pre-pubscent girl or boy breathe on their own? Do they have lungs, a stomach, intestines???

Yep... they sure do have these things.... so that makes them VIABLE.

Does an embryo have lungs or a stomach?

No it doesn't... it's like your arm or leg... living but not biologically a separate living thing.

It is the left who abandoned the women of Afghanistan to be beheaded, raped, and worse by the Taliban, for young girls to be raped and turned into sexual slaves to Taliban fighters. It is the left who let Afghan men bring little girls as their wives and bring them to the US and leave them in the hands of their abductors even though the historical process has always been for the Immigration Service to take charge of children separated from their parents but not with those from Afghanistan.
Sorry, it's not our job to defend a country that doesn't want to defend itself from the Taliban.

When it comes to abortion, the only thing you religious idiots can argue about is the morality of it.... but even your blessed little invisible Sky Daddy bible says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT ABORTION!!!

You're arguments that it is a person when it is 0.5 ounces or a even an embryo are completely nuts.

I guess that's why you can't answer my questions... why don't we count embryos as dependents?

Why don't we count embryos in the Census?

You don't have any answer for that because your argument is bullshit. Nothing but religious bullshit.

Wow, I've come across a lot of unhinged, illogical proaborts in the past, but you're making them look sane.

You haven't even acknowledged (let alone refuted) anything I have said, you're just repeating your inane non-arguments.

And sorry, but I haven't used religion as an argument for my position on abortion, as a matter of fact I brought up biology… which you completely ignored. What your ignorant little mind evidently doesn't realize is that there are numerous prolifers who are non-religious, agnostic or atheist. Obviously your take on this is outdated and ignorant.

Being in the womb is but one stage of being human. Other stages include infancy, early childhood, puberty, young adulthood, mature adulthood, and the geriatric stage. A human looks and acts differently in each of those stages. In each of those stages a human requires differing, and appropriate to the stage, support from other humans for viability.

Exactly! What these ignoramuses don't realize is that we are human beings from Day One, simply in different stages of life. Just as a newborn baby isn't supposed to be capable of Algebra, a preborn baby is not supposed to be capable of certain things. That doesn't make the preborn non-human, or even less human than anyone else.

One can't be more human or less human, you either are or you aren't.

Last edited:
And sorry, but I haven't used religion as an argument for my position on abortion, as a matter of fact I brought up biology… which you completely ignored.

Wow, I've come across a lot of unhinged, illogical proaborts in the past, but you're making them look sane.

You haven't even acknowledged (let alone refuted) anything I have said, you're just repeating your inane non-arguments.

And sorry, but I haven't used religion as an argument for my position on abortion, as a matter of fact I brought up biology… which you completely ignored. What your ignorant little mind evidently doesn't realize is that there are numerous prolifers who are non-religious, agnostic or atheist. Obviously your take on this is outdated and ignorant.
I answered your questions about viability but you ignored it... just like the rest of your fellow religious nutters.

There's no technology to keep embryos alive... or fetuses at 12 weeks.... we don't have artificial wombs.

All we have at the moment is crazy misogynistic idiots who want women to be brood mares that's all.

We have nutty people who want to force women to have babies they don't want.

Exactly! What these ignoramuses don't realize is that we are human beings from Day One, simply in different stages of life. Just as a newborn baby isn't supposed to be capable of Algebra, preborn baby are also not supposed to be capable of certain things. That doesn't make the preborn non-human, or even less human than anyone else.

One can't be more human or less human, you either are or you aren't.
They're not human beings from day one.

That's why the census doesn't count them.

That's why the IRS doesn't consider them as dependents.

You must be incredibly thick in the head.

Can a pre-pubscent girl or boy breathe on their own? Do they have lungs, a stomach, intestines???

Yep... they sure do have these things.... so that makes them VIABLE.

Does an embryo have lungs or a stomach?

No it doesn't... it's like your arm or leg... living but not biologically a separate living thing.
Wow an unborn baby has its own distinct DNA. You are a biological illiterate. Are all you atheists really this dumb?

I answered your questions about viability but you ignored it... just like the rest of your fellow religious nutters.

There's no technology to keep embryos alive... or fetuses at 12 weeks.... we don't have artificial wombs.

All we have at the moment is crazy misogynistic idiots who want women to be brood mares that's all.

We have nutty people who want to force women to have babies they don't want.

Questions? What questions? I didn't ask questions about viability, I made a statement about viability. And you must be thinking of someone else because I didn't see you respond to what I said. If I missed it then point me to your response.

They're not human beings from day one.

That's why the census doesn't count them.

That's why the IRS doesn't consider them as dependents.

OK, I'm seeing that you're the type that needs things to be repeated. So I'll do so, slowly and clearly for you.

We weren't talking about when society generally considers someone an official human being. We were talking about biology.

Will I have to repeat that again for you, before you finally grasp that?

Forum List

Back