Two Ways to Help Stop Mass Shootings

Who in the NRA has killed anyone lately? Be specific.

No doubt your Planned Parenthood friends will gleefully fill you in on recreational baby killing if you ask.
How is your reading comprehension? I never said the NRA killed anyone. I said they donate money to our politicians, so that those politicians will vote as they want them to.

If that's funny, then so is the leftist childish belief that mandating and POSTING schools as "gun free zones" (and the land around them) -- should be funny also. But it isn't right now.

MORE guns lately is the rush of LEFTISTS buying them in the wake of the 2020 summer riots and "defund the police" causing crime to soar in places. Pat yourself on the back. NRA loves you.

An AR-15 wouldn't be necessary to protect your home/life.
A regular shotgun would suffice.

A regular shot-gun? It's an OK choice for apartments and small spaces. But if the attacker has a handgun with a magazine, you're gonna maybe lose in a drawn-out encounter.

And like I told you -- long rifles are also for DETERRENCE of tyranny from govt in all it's forms. Whether its the DOJ investigating parents who CARE about their school board decisions being called domestic terrorists and having "files opened" on them or an dishonest INSANE administration that tries to install "ministries of truth" to stifle speech or literally EDIT citizens writings on social media. If you dont know these things are real, eventually you WILL CARE.

If my pets are getting attacked by a pack of coyotes -- I NEED a semi-automatic rifle with a magazine. That way i can spare a couple warning shots before I start picking off 2 or 4.

If 2 or 3 perps have been raiding homes in my area or the shit hits the fan on the economy and it's bedlam -- I want firepower. Because my neighbors and our families want to keep our stuff.

True to a greater or lesser point. Society here in America didn't sign up to take care of others. If this kid's family couldn't afford good mental health care for their troubled son then it's THEIR FAULT. They should have made more $$$ to afford healthcare so their son might have had a chance of being stopped.

But, alas, the family didn't make enough money or they didn't pursue the mental healthcare so maybe we should haul all the surviving members of that family into court and put THEM on trial.

such drama. You know Obamacare FORCED everyone to have mental health coverage -- RIGHT? You did or didn't know that? Of course, psych offices now overwhelmed, which is what happens when everything become free or highly subsidized.
That's actually not a bad idea. It might then give people pause for having guns in their homes because someone might use it for ill. That's what the studies keep showing.

But if Americans didn't buy guns crime would sweep the nation and a vicious murdering dictator would come to the fore and enslave us all.

more drama. WHooopie !!! Wouldn't give pause to people. Just lock them up. Like in a 400 lb safe. And keep a pistol in a mini-locker. problem solved. Studies don't include about 600,000 successful "defensive gun uses" at home every year. But there's that. 600,000 personal injury/property crimes averted is pretty effective compared to the rate "of doing ill".. And studies are known for tossing in the LEADING cause of death by firearm which is suicide. And only mental midgets believe that disarming would put a big dent in that "doing ill".

There was an armed security guard at that grocery store in Buffalo, New York. He was murdered too.

The shooter knew about him and made plans to kill him first……making the store a gun free zone…it was in his “manifesto.”

He chose that store because it was located in a gun free area……..

The NRA likes to see more guns in society. Guess what most people use to kill other people? GUNS. Not hammers.

And guess what tool 1.1 million Americans use to stop rapes, robberies, murders, stabbings, and beatings…..and mass public shootings like the one that was stopped this week in Virginia……

guns

1.1 million times normal people used their guns to help people and save lives…

Question: What is the difference between a dead little boy and a dead little girl?

That’s easy….more of them would be alive today except for the policies of the democrat party……attacking the police and releasing violent gun criminals back into black neighborhoods….

19 kids were killed by the mass shooter……hundreds of black children die each year because the democrat party has handicapped the police and the democrat party keeps releasing violent,dangerous gun criminals back into black neighborhoods…..a lot more kids die every year because of the democrats yet you do nothing about that…

You wanting it to happen won't make it happen.

Try proposing something that makes more sense.

Things like mandatory gun safety training and psychological evaluations for every gun/rifle applicant.

Things like metal detectors at every point of entry in a school building. Eliminating choke points or 'funnels' where panicked students and teachers may become easy prey for mass murderers. Things like emergency response and active shooter training for teachers, arming teachers, outfitting them with bulletproof vests, defensive implements like door bars, one-way automated door locks.

Yanno, things that make sense. Anything but this tripe.

You want teachers to wear body armor???😟

You want teachers to wear body armor???😟

If each school has security doors and just some of the teachers, to better, the support staff, are armed…mass public shooters won’t attack……….if they don’t know who is armed or where they are in the building, they will choose another gun free zone over the school

If each school has security doors and just some of the teachers, to better, the support staff, are armed…mass public shooters won’t attack……….if they don’t know who is armed or where they are in the building, they will choose another gun free zone over the school

Guess we'd have to do the same in churches, movie theaters, malls and grocery stores. How many guns do you need? How much ammo?

Guess we'd have to do the same in churches, movie theaters, malls and grocery stores. How many guns do you need? How much ammo?

Nope……..you just stop making those public spaces gun free zones…..let normal people carry their own guns……that will keep killers from attacking those places……the Colorado theater shooter picked the one theater in the area that was a gun free zone…other theaters closer to him alllowed concealed carry…

Thank you.

Nice job with the selective editing, hack... you cut the part that doesn't fit your narrative... There is no reason to take anything you say seriously.

Next time, include the full quote:

It's a rifle with multiple firing settings. As such, the civilian version of the AR-15 is not an assault weapon. Nevertheless, lots of people are easily influenced by appearances.

Last edited:
Thank you.
Nice job with the selective editing, hack... you cut the part that doesn't fit your narrative... There is no reason to take anything you say seriously.

It's a rifle with multiple firing settings. As such, the civilian version of the AR-15 is not an assault weapon. Nevertheless, lots of people are easily influenced by appearances.

I take that back... you didn't cut the part that didn't fit your narrative so much as you cut the part that nullifies half of your OP. You have essentially lost your argument to yourself.

1) ALL politicians should be barred from accepting donations from the NRA. At the national, state and local level. The reason we cannot get any common sense gun laws put into place is because too many politicians (Democrat and Republican, I hear) are beholden to the NRA.
2) Make it illegal to purchase or own any kind of assault rifle. They are not needed for home protection or hunting. They are only good for killing large numbers of people, really fast.

Our children are being killed in their classrooms. We must act now. They can't vote; they don't have a voice. WE MUST BE THEIR VOICE. PLEASE.
The best way to stop school shootings is to LOCK THE DOORS of the school and control who enters

NRA doesn't have near the money or the influence that the devils Gates, Soros, Fauci, Klaus, and their globalist, depopulationist, satanist elites have. This is a battle for the soul of this nation. They seem to be winning but they're not stronger than God. Men Scheme, God laughs.

Forum List

Back