Two Ways to Help Stop Mass Shootings

Ms. Turquoise

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2021
1) ALL politicians should be barred from accepting donations from the NRA. At the national, state and local level. The reason we cannot get any common sense gun laws put into place is because too many politicians (Democrat and Republican, I hear) are beholden to the NRA.
2) Make it illegal to purchase or own any kind of assault rifle. They are not needed for home protection or hunting. They are only good for killing large numbers of people, really fast.

Our children are being killed in their classrooms. We must act now. They can't vote; they don't have a voice. WE MUST BE THEIR VOICE. PLEASE.

1) ALL politicians should be barred from accepting donations from the NRA. At the national, state and local level. The reason we cannot get any common sense gun laws put into place is because too many politicians (Democrat and Republican, I hear) are beholden to the NRA.
2) Make it illegal to purchase or own any kind of assault rifle. They are not needed for home protection or hunting. They are only good for killing large numbers of people, really fast.

Our children are being killed in their classrooms. We must act now. They can't vote; they don't have a voice. WE MUST BE THEIR VOICE. PLEASE.
What's an assault rifle?

what do you mean by assault rifle??

any rifle is an assault rifle if thats what you use it for,,

It NEEDS to fly. How many more kids must die before we do something?

You wanting it to happen won't make it happen.

Try proposing something that makes more sense.

Things like mandatory gun safety training and psychological evaluations for every gun/rifle applicant.

Things like metal detectors at every point of entry in a school building. Eliminating choke points or 'funnels' where panicked students and teachers may become easy prey for mass murderers. Things like emergency response and active shooter training for teachers, arming teachers, outfitting them with bulletproof vests, defensive implements like door bars, one-way automated door locks.

Yanno, things that make sense. Anything but this tripe.

You wanting it to happen won't make it happen.

Try proposing something that makes more sense.

Things like mandatory gun safety training and psychological evaluations for every gun/rifle applicant.

Things like metal detectors at every point of entry in a school building. Eliminating choke points or 'funnels' where panicked students and teachers may become easy prey for mass murderers.

Yanno, things that make sense.
IF all these things had been in place at Robb Elementary School a few days ago, would it have saved any of those 19 kids and 2 teachers lives? NO.

I don't agree with what you are saying. Well, not all the way, that is. What we need to do is to return the NRA back into the Non Profit it used to be. It did a lot of good and didn't make many donations to Politicoes. They were too busy teaching gun safety, hunting and fishing and all that. Then it was outright purchased by the Firearms Manufacturers and here we are today. It's now two parts and only one is what is left of the old Non Profit.

I don't think we need to outlaw "Assault Rifles" like the AR and the like. What we can do is treat them like we did the M1921 Thompson in 1934. People that are registered or EFA Licensees are NOT the problem. Anymore than the people with the CCW Licenses are with the handguns. Make the AR and the like have to be registered, stored properly and handled properly under the 1934 National Firearms Act. 200 bucks to register yourself and another 200 bucks to register the AR really isn't out of the question.

Thank you for that attempted deflection.
Why? There is far more money involved in those lobbyist compared to the NRA. Is there an abortion lobby? I'm not even sure but if we are trying to stop deaths then for sure got to make that one illegal too. I agree with you. Of course guns save lives pretty often. Not sure abortion ever saves lives.

Do you understand that this is exactly why men buy them?

They are expecting invasions and rioting.

Let's say we've finally determined what make a rifle an assault rifle. Even though we haven't

Are you aware of all the different types of handguns that are capable of killing just as many people in the same amount of time?

So we gotta ban this gun and then that gun too and pretty soon...

It doesn't matter what you feel I need, to hunt, target shoot or use for a walking stick. I have the right to own the guns I have and your feels don't make it wrong.

This kind of over the top pleading and drama does no one any good.

"All politicians should be barred from accepting donations from any business or other organization."

There fixed it for you

What's an assault rifle?

By psychotic mental idiots who should have been institutionalized but were only "watched" and allowed to commit the horrendous act of violence by a government seeking more control.

1653683529352.png

BTW... The unborn can't vote and don't have a voice either but are condemned to death by unsympathetic women who only desire convenience.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back