NRA Grades For GOP Senators

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Of the 50 GOP Senators:

17 have a grade of A+

have a grade of A

has a grade of B .............. Susan Collins (ME)

have a grade of C ........... Pat Toomey (PA) and Rick Scott (FL)

Clearly these high marks are very important, and makes any gun legislation difficult.

Of the 50 GOP Senators:
17 have a grade of A+
have a grade of A
Clearly these high marks are very important

SWEET! Thanks, McFly! 47 republicans get HIGH MARKS for defending constitutional freedom and personal liberty! Now let's see the ratings for the democrats, where are they?

Funny how an asshole like you tries to politicize another school shooting, NEVER asking why another school, HOW another school, ALWAYS by a godless leftwing fruitcake LIKE YOU doing the crime, a kid who was arrested at age 14 for threatening to shoot up the very school he just did! A kid raised in another fatherless family by some leftwing crackhead who was never around, too busy leading the lifestyle you promote!

19 kids killed in an hour, meantime, you feel NOTHING for the 92 kids ABORTED every hour, of every day, week after week, month after month, and year after year.

Of the 50 GOP Senators:

17 have a grade of A+

have a grade of A

Clearly these high marks are very important, and makes any gun legislation difficult.

Why McRib?

Nevertheless,

New gun legislation, federal level, will become increasingly difficult to pass in the coming months—unless more child sacrifices, I mean school shootings, go down. If Biden continues to issue gun control executive orders he will surely be replaced in 2024. In order to get bi-partisan support for federal gun control bills your kind would need something like 9/11/01 casualty numbers of kids in one sitting. Is that what you're praying for?

SWEET! Thanks, McFly! 47 republicans get HIGH MARKS for defending constitutional freedom and personal liberty! Now let's see the ratings for the democrats, where are they?

Funny how an asshole like you tries to politicize another school shooting, NEVER asking why another school, HOW another school, ALWAYS by a godless leftwing fruitcake LIKE YOU doing the crime, a kid who was arrested at age 14 for threatening to shoot up the very school he just did! A kid raised in another fatherless family by some leftwing crackhead who was never around, too busy leading the lifestyle you promote!

19 kids killed in an hour, meantime, you feel NOTHING for the 92 kids ABORTED every hour, of every day, week after week, month after month, and year after year.

You're a fucking Russian, and your agenda is clear, so I politely ask you to go join the army and get your ass shot off like all your countrymen presently are doing in Ukraine.

Thanks.

Not sure how "Free" we are when we are terrified every time our kids go off to school.
When we have to live with Active Shooter Drills, Medical Detectors, Security Doors, Security Guards and militarized police.

Funny you use "politicize" as a verb here.

What is politics than determining what policies are?

We have mass school shootings because we decided that the rights of a few gun fetishists are more important than public safety. So a kid as unstable as Ramos can buy a gun and carry out something like this.

Fetuses aren't children.

Of the 50 GOP Senators:

17 have a grade of A+

have a grade of A

Great news, the grades look good. Thanks for showing us how well set we are.

Of the 50 GOP Senators:

17 have a grade of A+

have a grade of A

It's always good to know the legislators that are OK with watching more kids get killed.

Actually many of us on the pro-choice side DO feel something for those aborted kids. We feel saddened that the mother didn't have any alternatives. That we live in a nation that won't improve the social safety net or provide for the poor better than we do. We are sad that any woman would feel like she has no alternative. That's a failure of policy and a failure of society.

Those of us on the Pro-Choice side are usually the ones voting for more welfare and better access to affordable healthcare.

It makes me wonder what "Pro-Life" actually means when so many people who can identify a fetus as a human can't imagine a world in which guns are valued less than an actual elementary school child.

Great news, the grades look good. Thanks for showing us how well set we are.

Do NOT worry! America has decided "GUNS UBER ALLES". That's our motto now. We love guns. We have more guns than people now. The gun advocates and Second Amendment defenders have WON!

Sure we have shocking levels of gun homicide rates and we are frequently forced to watch dozens of little kids get gunned down, but that's just the price of our wonderful freedom and our best-in-class society.

America is the land of the gun. The gun brings us all the freedoms we have and it only occasionally demands some blood. We willingly sacrifice our children to this particular Moloch and we do it with a smile.

Blood for freedom. Those little kids didn't die for nothing. They died for freedom. The freedom to have more guns that can be used to kill more kids.

It's always good to know the legislators that are OK with watching more kids get killed.
Democrats have had full control of all the branches of government many times! Why have they not yet passed a bill to STOP school shootings?!
19 more kids die of deliberate abortion every 12 minutes, that is FIVE Texas shootings an hour, yet shitheads like you cheer it on, so obviously, you're nothing but another fucking troll pustule.

The last thing YOU care about are kids dying.

Did anyone else hear that some of the kids in Texas had to be ID'd through DNA testing? Apparently they were so mangled from the shooting that they couldn't be identified visually.

Sometimes freedom isn't pretty. Sometimes it amounts to a human head so decimated by the pressures generated from a headshot that it can no longer be identified. God Bless America!

Democrats have had full control of all the branches of government many times!

I believe some Dems don't do too bad in the NRA sweepstakes. But even if the DEMS wanted to pass meaningful legislation they'd have to get past the fillibuster by the GOP and the GOP understands that the ONLY reason America is free today is because we rack up so many dead kids.

19 more kids die of deliberate abortion every 12 minutes, that is FIVE Texas shootings an hour, yet shitheads like you cheer it on, so obviously, you're nothing but another fucking troll pustule.

You are pro-life but you call people "fucking troll pustules"? I think maybe you have a bit of a disjunct in your morality there. Maybe you don't actually care about life at all, you just want to score some points against the other side?

Here you go: I vote for tax increases to increase welfare and social safety nets and affordable healthcare so that we will have FEWER abortions. What do YOU DO to stop abortions? (Other than calling people "fucking troll pustules", which I assume you got from your pastor).

The last thing YOU care about are kids dying.

I don't have kids so I don't know what these parents are feeling. I know I'm getting tired of Americans telling me all about the sanctity of life and how precious our children are while simultaneously watching them get gunned down every few weeks.

Do NOT worry! America has decided "GUNS UBER ALLES". That's our motto now. We love guns. We have more guns than people now. The gun advocates and Second Amendment defenders have WON!

Sure we have shocking levels of gun homicide rates and we are frequently forced to watch dozens of little kids get gunned down, but that's just the price of our wonderful freedom and our best-in-class society.

America is the land of the gun. The gun brings us all the freedoms we have and it only occasionally demands some blood. We willingly sacrifice our children to this particular Moloch and we do it with a smile.

Blood for freedom. Those little kids didn't die for nothing. They died for freedom. The freedom to have more guns that can be used to kill more kids.
Then why don't the Democrats make laws when the have the Presidency, the House and the Senate? Hell, the left does is complain and complain and scream it's the gun nuts, it's the NRA, it's the Republicans, then they sit on their asses and claim they are poor and powerless and are weak and get it anything done.

Either do something or just shut up, they insincerity and façade the Democrats put up is pretty disgusting. The left has no desire to control guns and lose a voting wedge, just like with Roe v Wade, had the lazy ass Democrats got off their asses and actually did something, instead of crying, this would have been settled a long time ago.

I still see no reason to vote for Republicans or Democrats, they have all the excuses and no answers.

Did anyone else hear that some of the kids in Texas had to be ID'd through DNA testing? Apparently they were so mangled from the shooting that they couldn't be identified visually.

Sometimes freedom isn't pretty. Sometimes it amounts to a human head so decimated by the pressures generated from a headshot that it can no longer be identified. God Bless America!
The same thing happens to aborted babies but that is okay if the mother wants to kill a baby, no big deal.

Then why don't the Democrats make laws when the have the Presidency, the House and the Senate?

Have you heard about the filibuster? Or Manchin?

Either do something or just shut up,

Apparently the guys on the Right side of the aisle see dead kids and choose "do nothing"

they insincerity and façade the Democrats put up is pretty disgusting.

As opposed to "thotz-n-prayerz" that the Right mouth between the bullets flying?

I still see no reason to vote for Republicans or Democrats, they have all the excuses and no answers.

Good luck in voting for independent candidates in the US. Not much chance you will have any meaningful impact. It's admirable to imagine a country where we weren't stuck with just two choices.

It's good, though, that we have legislators that still value dead kids. That's the price of freedom here.

The same thing happens to aborted babies but that is okay if the mother wants to kill a baby, no big deal.

Ummm, no when you have an abortion the fetus in the womb is considered to be a DNA match (at least 50%) to the womb-holder. No real need to identify with DNA.

As for being ground up, well I know you pro-lifers love to show people gorey pictures of dead babies, but I never see you show gorey pictures of kids with their heads blown off in a classroom.

Huh. Wonder why that is? Would it be too uncomfortable?

the ONLY reason America is free today is because we rack up so many dead kids.
So, the more dead kids, the freer we are? Wow.

Maybe you don't actually care about life at all
Interesting theory. That and a $2 bill will get you a cup of coffee.

What do YOU DO to stop abortions?
I got myself fixed and don't knock up women whose children I cannot afford.

I don't have kids
They must have seen you coming as their future daddy and jumped out of the womb?

I know I'm getting tired of Americans telling me all about the sanctity of life and how precious our children are while simultaneously watching them get gunned down every few weeks.
19 kids. Sadly, the equal of one good school bus wreck. Happens five times an hour to aborted children yet you won't find one democrat bothered one bit.

Forum List

Back