Two Ways to Help Stop Mass Shootings

The NRA didn’t murder those kids any more than Craftsman murdered anyone with a hammer. 4.9 Million IS nothing when it comes to lobbying.
The NRA likes to see more guns in society. Guess what most people use to kill other people? GUNS. Not hammers.

ms. Turquise said:
It NEEDS to fly. How many more kids must die before we do something?

That's just stunning coming from someone who no doubt supports the democrat party who supports and encourages the murder of the unborn.

That's just stunning coming from someone who no doubt supports the democrat party who supports and encourages the murder of the unborn.
And what you say is stunning coming from someone who is no doubt a Republican and supports the sale of AR-15s to people who use them to kill young children.

It would appear some people think their 2nd Amendment rights are more important than children’s lives.
Such a binary choice. You really aught to preach that to your clown crew when it comes to gender. Once again, you prove you are a moron. Bravo!

Such a binary choice. You really aught to preach that to your clown crew when it comes to gender. Once again, you prove you are a moron. Bravo!
Question: What is the difference between a dead little boy and a dead little girl?

Machine guns are already heavily regulated and illegal in 17 states. The AR 15 is a semi automatic rifle not a full auto or burst capable rifle, any modification to make it one of those requires a full investigation from the FBI and a proper permit from ATF.
Aww---I knew that! 😊

1) ALL politicians should be barred from accepting donations from the NRA. At the national, state and local level. The reason we cannot get any common sense gun laws put into place is because too many politicians (Democrat and Republican, I hear) are beholden to the NRA.
2) Make it illegal to purchase or own any kind of assault rifle. They are not needed for home protection or hunting. They are only good for killing large numbers of people, really fast.

Our children are being killed in their classrooms. We must act now. They can't vote; they don't have a voice. WE MUST BE THEIR VOICE. PLEASE.

This has nothing to do with the NRA and your "common sense" tends to be anything but. Additionally, you have no clue what an "assault weapon" is. As I have pointed out in other threads, the issue is the mental health crisis that's been allowed to fester in this country for about a generation or more now. Until people are willing to admit we have a serious problem with mental health in our culture none of this feel good bullshit you people keep coming up with is going to stop these incidents from happening. Plenty of other industrialized nations have a fairly high rate of guns per capita and they don't have this problem

This has nothing to do with the NRA and your "common sense" tends to be anything but. Additionally, you have no clue what an "assault weapon" is. As I have pointed out in other threads, the issue is the mental health crisis that's been allowed to fester in this country for about a generation or more now. Until people are willing to admit we have a serious problem with mental health in our culture none of this feel good bullshit you people keep coming up with is going to stop these incidents from happening. Plenty of other industrialized nations have a fairly high rate of guns per capita and they don't have this problem
It has a lot to do with the NRA. They buy up our politicians and control their votes.
No matter how many mentally ill folks we have in society, if they didn't have easy access to guns, they couldn't committ mass shootings.

It has a lot to do with the NRA. They buy up our politicians and control their votes.
No matter how many mentally ill folks we have in society, if they didn't have easy access to guns, they couldn't committ mass shootings.
Total nonsense. ^^^^^

1653704969005.png

Is it really worse than 20 kids so mangled by AR-15 rounds that some of the had to be ID'd by DNA because they were so ripped up that they couldn't be identified visually?

My apologies.

Yeah....I hear ya.

Lista-The-Tears-of-Brett-Kavanaugh.jpg
Hah, if Kavanagh is the best you can do, then I feel sorry for you. You assholes tried to destroy the man's life with false rape accusations and failed.

Got any pictures of Sotomayor for me?

It's called the black market. Furthermore, who says you need a gun for a mass killing? How many children did Timothy McVeigh kill with a pickup truck of fertilizer? How about the Kunming train station attack in 2014 that left dozens killed and hundreds injured by a group of men with knives?

Unless we as a society are willing to take a critical look at why these young men are doing this we're simply wasting our time and putting more lives at risk.

Forum List

Back