Two prominent Democrat Senators alleging the CIA spying on Americans

If it was legal, they wouldn't call it SPYING!!!!!!

brian-regan-derp.gif

Isn't that what the CIA DOES anyway?

Folks you still don't seem to get it, you are now inside "The Great Reset," do you think CIA, or FBI gives a shit what any of us think, the FBI obviously staged January 6th, planted inert pipe bombs laying blame for such upon evil MAGA Americans, and that is on top of, murdering Jeffery Epstein, and Seth Rich, probably murdering Andrew Breitbart, and Antonin Scalia, along with launching a series of coup d' tats against the lawful American president, then engaging in the highest order corruption with the fisa court in perpetrating those coup's, and they have, and continue to target America's parents as terrorists because they rightfully, and righteously oppose the black hearted evil being drummed into their children's heads by Marxist cadres masquerading as educators. Oh, did I mention that the pentagon is mandating that war college students be forced to attend Marxist propaganda classes taught by a French communist?

Is The CIA Illegally Spying on You? -- The Trish Regan Show
Two prominent Democrat Senators are alleging that the CIA has been unlawfully spying on Americans. If true, there could be serious ramifications for the agency.

OP: Dems discover the deep state

I like how they rail against CNN being "fake news" but copy their crawls and tag lines...like it gives their " news feed" any credibility. :auiqs.jpg:

Two prominent Democrat Senators are alleging that the CIA has been unlawfully spying on Americans. If true, there could be serious ramifications for the agency.

I'm sure they are quaking in their boots

Biden's DOJ will be all over them if they are

LOL.

Say, isn't it time for the IRS to start targeting conservatives again?

I like how they rail against CNN being "fake news" but copy their crawls and tag lines...like it gives their " news feed" any credibility. :auiqs.jpg:
Explain yourself, explain how spying on Americans is good, and why exactly you support it??? Your comment is at best, knee-jerk, but I also suspect you think yourself to be on the fascist team, please educate us?

Explain yourself, explain how spying on Americans is good, and why exactly you support it??? Your comment is at best, knee-jerk, but I also suspect you think yourself to be on the fascist team, please educate us?
Who..is..spying..on..Americans???
I was commenting on the feed being just and righteous..while looking like a CNN crawl to be soothing to those who "believe".

Why can't they just be original in their programming? :auiqs.jpg:

Okay, so no big deal??? This is either your tacit approval of such spying as you see fellow Americans as your enemies, or an abject poverty of your mind, usually referred to as apathy!
No, it is me stating the fact that the I.S. Government has been doing this longer than the two of us have been a lived, so why act so surprised?

Dude, the government has been spying on all of us ever since Bush and his Republican Congress enacted the Patriot Act. Are you, like, a teenager or something? How do you not know this?

The pseudocons like you were more than okay with this. "He's keeping us safe! And where is your flag pin, commie?"

Last edited:

Alleged is the key word. If they can't spy on citizens, who can?
Oh it's your freedom again.
Duuuuuh.

Forum List

Back