Two prominent Democrat Senators alleging the CIA spying on Americans

Is The CIA Illegally Spying on You? -- The Trish Regan Show
Two prominent Democrat Senators are alleging that the CIA has been unlawfully spying on Americans. If true, there could be serious ramifications for the agency.

OP: Dems discover the deep state

An unaccountable government agency behaving badly???? :eek:

The White House is seeking reauthorization of a law that lets the N.S.A. gain access to logs of Americans’ phone and text records

Last edited:

The White House is seeking reauthorization of a law that lets the N.S.A. gain access to logs of Americans’ phone and text records
If Trump supporting the law did not get the democrats universally against it, I do not think anything will.

The instant Bush left office, the democrats suddenly jumped right on board with the PA and they have supported the surveillance state just like the right ever since.

An unaccountable government agency behaving badly???? :eek:
Who would have thunk it

I like how they rail against CNN being "fake news" but copy their crawls and tag lines...like it gives their " news feed" any credibility. :auiqs.jpg:

You're an imbecile. Trish Regan is an honest reporter. CNN are liars. You are a moron idiot who cannot tell the difference.

Alleged is the key word. If they can't spy on citizens, who can?
Oh it's your freedom again.
Duuuuuh.

I looked through some of your threads. You're a stupid sack of shit.

The Patriot Act is precisely when I became disillusioned with the Republican Party.

Oh please, give me a break, you're such a liar.

Folks you still don't seem to get it, you are now inside "The Great Reset," do you think CIA, or FBI gives a shit what any of us think, the FBI obviously staged January 6th, planted inert pipe bombs laying blame for such upon evil MAGA Americans, and that is on top of, murdering Jeffery Epstein, and Seth Rich, probably murdering Andrew Breitbart, and Antonin Scalia, along with launching a series of coup d' tats against the lawful American president, then engaging in the highest order corruption with the fisa court in perpetrating those coup's, and they have, and continue to target America's parents as terrorists because they rightfully, and righteously oppose the black hearted evil being drummed into their children's heads by Marxist cadres masquerading as educators. Oh, did I mention that the pentagon is mandating that war college students be forced to attend Marxist propaganda classes taught by a French communist?

Can't figure out if you are being serious or sarcastic.

So, what is the CIA there for? Whats their job, if it isn't spying and getting intel?

If they ARE spying (which I've always been told is their job) then WHY are they spying?
WHO are they spying on?

For all we know, they could be spying on all of the USA's enemies that the DementiacRats allowed to freely walk into our home and set up shop to do as they please. Possibly the CIA is trying to keep an eye on this?

So, what is the CIA there for? Whats their job, if it isn't spying and getting intel?

If they ARE spying (which I've always been told is their job) then WHY are they spying?
WHO are they spying on?

For all we know, they could be spying on all of the USA's enemies that the DementiacRats allowed to freely walk into our home and set up shop to do as they please. Possibly the CIA is trying to keep an eye on this?

Not a fan of the Constitution are you? What would you replace it with?

Who do you vote for?
Who DID you vote for?

The Left is soooooooo silly my friend! The CIA is the intelligence agency that deals with foreign spying, along with foreign nationals on our soil. It is illegal for them to surveille American citizens. That right goes to the FBI, lol. The FBI is all about looking into domestic people, which is why they were the alphabet soup agency that got hosed for looking into Trump as he was an American citizen. And yet, CIA contacts were in on it, so what does that tell all of us!

As Americans, after the Muehler report and impeachment 1 proved it was all phony-e-baloney, we are supposed to believe that BOTH the FBI and CIA were duped?!?!?!?! Or rather, did they get caught doing something to restrain a President, and stop him from doing the will of the people that elected him!

Leftists can't have it both ways, either they were duped meaning they are incompetent, or were in on it! That is why they keep pushing Russia-Russia-Russia as best they can, because otherwise we are all gonna ask questions, for which they have no answers-)

Jill Stein? So you're a full blown Commie.

Adios moron

She backed her words up with those protesting clean water out west. She went out and actually protested with them and got arrested. She didn't pretend to support them from an ivory tower.

That was really rare for a politician. Besides, the other choices were Trump and Hillary. Yuck.

Forum List

Back