Democrats Lie and The Media Lets Them

If anybody today has any faith in the Media.....this Fake News Media.... after all that has been happening...I say to them, think again.

But I though everybody understood that by now!:dunno:

Understatement
It's not that the media "lets Democrats lie". They literally work FOR THE DEMOCRATS. Do you notice how they all of sudden will start chirping some new catch phrase in unison? They are not news organizations. They are the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party.

Democrats Lie and The Media Lets Them​

I'm confused here. In 98% of the instances, the media is owned. operated, paid by, and staffed by the democrats! When is there ever a difference?! 🤷‍♀️

That ALONE invalidates the entire election process as everything we are told or allowed to know about the candidates come through them! Already, the democrats have a heavy advantage! A republican has to be 10X better to appear equal on TV.

It's not that the media "lets Democrats lie". They literally work FOR THE DEMOCRATS. Do you notice how they all of sudden will start chirping some new catch phrase in unison? They are not news organizations. They are the propaganda wing of the Democrat Party.
It really became obvious when they all started spouting the word "gravitas" when Dick Cheney was selected as Bush's VP. None of them had ever heard of the word before, but all of a sudden were repeating it like they had found the answer on Jeopardy.

Wow, this thread is a who's who of Trump bootlickers.

The smell of stupid reeks in here, I must leave before I become ill.
The fact is the liberal media does lie about Trump and the sheeple believe it.

Forum List

Back