Two officers arrested over a violent arrest.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
This seems to happen over and over in Colorado and Minnesota. Cops there seem to not be able to grasp the idea that things are changing.

Video shows Haubert yelling at the man to roll over on his stomach and show his hands to which the man complies.

"I need water," the man cries as the body camera footage comes to an end. The man was hospitalized after he was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.

Aurora police Chief Vanessa Wilson called the arrest a "very despicable act" at the press conference.

The man complies and all over a "suspicion of trespassing".

Haubert drew his pistol and pointed it at the third suspect, who did not resist. Haubert allegedly grabbed the back of the man's neck, pressed his gun against the man's head, then struck the man's head with his pistol at least seven times while ordering him to lie on his stomach, the documents say.

Last edited:
Your OP is just a bit all over the place..please allow me:

A Colorado police officer has been arrested after video showed him using his pistol to beat a man he was trying to take into custody, choking him and threatening to kill him, while another officer was accused of failing to stop her colleague as required by a new police accountability law passed during racial injustice protests last year.
Body camera footage was released Tuesday of the arrest in the Denver suburb of Aurora, whose Police Department has been plagued by allegations of misconduct in recent years, including the 2019 death of Elijah McClain, a 23-year-old Black man who was put into a neckhold.
In the latest confrontation, which came as the officers responded to a trespassing report Friday, the man repeatedly said, "You're killing me, bro" as Aurora Officer John Haubert held him down and struck him, the video showed.
"If you move, I will shoot you," Haubert said. The officer says repeatedly, "Stop fighting," as the man cries and gasps for air.
Video shows Haubert yelling at him to roll over on his stomach and show his hands, which he does.
"I need water," the man cried as the video ends.
The Associated Press is not naming the man. He did not suffer serious injury but was taken to a hospital for welts and a cut on his head that required six stitches, police said. Authorities didn't say if he will face charges for an outstanding warrant on a probation violation. It is not clear what race or ethnicity he identifies as, but he appears in the video to be a person of color.
Aurora Police Chief Vanessa Wilson called the arrest a "very despicable act" at a press conference Tuesday.
"We're disgusted. We're angry," said Wilson, who took over the department last year. "This is not police work. We don't train this."
Haubert is under investigation on suspicion of attempted first-degree assault, second-degree assault and felony menacing, according to arrest warrant affidavits.
His lawyer, Reid Elkus, said he could not comment because it's early in the case but added, "We will be zealously defending Officer Haubert."
Officer Francine Martinez is accused of not intervening to try to stop Haubert, the documents say. It wasn't immediately known if she had an attorney to speak on her behalf.
Both officers have turned themselves in.

A Colorado police officer has been arrested after video showed him using his pistol to beat a man he was trying to take into custody, choking him and threatening to kill him, while another officer was accused of failing to stop her colleague as required by a new police accountability law passed during racial injustice protests last year.
Body camera footage was released Tuesday of the arrest in the Denver suburb of Aurora, whose Police Department has been plagued by allegations of misconduct in recent years, including the 2019 death of Elijah McClain, a 23-year-old Black man who was put into a neckhold.
In the latest confrontation, which came as the officers responded to a trespassing report Friday, the man repeatedly said, "You're killing me, bro" as Aurora Officer John Haubert held him down and struck him, the video showed.
"If you move, I will shoot you," Haubert said. The officer says repeatedly, "Stop fighting," as the man cries and gasps for air.
Video shows Haubert yelling at him to roll over on his stomach and show his hands, which he does.
The Associated Press is not naming the man. He did not suffer serious injury but was taken to a hospital for welts and a cut on his head that required six stitches, police said. Authorities didn't say if he will face charges for an outstanding warrant on a probation violation. It is not clear what race or ethnicity he identifies as, but he appears in the video to be a person of color.
Aurora Police Chief Vanessa Wilson called the arrest a "very despicable act" at a press conference Tuesday.
"We're disgusted. We're angry," said Wilson, who took over the department last year. "This is not police work. We don't train this."
Haubert is under investigation on suspicion of attempted first-degree assault, second-degree assault and felony menacing, according to arrest warrant affidavits.
His lawyer, Reid Elkus, said he could not comment because it's early in the case but added, "We will be zealously defending Officer Haubert."
Officer Francine Martinez is accused of not intervening to try to stop Haubert, the documents say. It wasn't immediately known if she had an attorney to speak on her behalf.

When you post a thread you are supposed to add content, not just repost an article.

Sounds bad. But for all I know, these cops could do 12 years, get out, I meet one in a bar and he tell me that the suspect, was known as "stabby" for his habit of hiding prison shivs in his underwear and stabbing people, and that he did have a shiv that day.

I have no faith that the media is not just lying.

When you post a thread you are supposed to add content, not just repost an article.
Do tell douchnozzel--back at ya..when you post you should ascertain that the link actually refers to the title..and that your quote is actually providing info about the incident titled..i did you a favor..instead you wish to have your ignorance blasted about your thread..so be it.

This seems to happen over and over in Colorado and Minnesota. Cops there seem to not be able to grasp the idea that things are changing.

Video shows Haubert yelling at the man to roll over on his stomach and show his hands to which the man complies.

"I need water," the man cries as the body camera footage comes to an end. The man was hospitalized after he was arrested on suspicion of trespassing.

Aurora police Chief Vanessa Wilson called the arrest a "very despicable act" at the press conference.

The man complies and all over a "suspicion of trespassing".

Haubert drew his pistol and pointed it at the third suspect, who did not resist. Haubert allegedly grabbed the back of the man's neck, pressed his gun against the man's head, then struck the man's head with his pistol at least seven times while ordering him to lie on his stomach, the documents say.

Clearly there needs to be better screening of Police cadets, to weed out the sadists.

Sounds bad. But for all I know, these cops could do 12 years, get out, I meet one in a bar and he tell me that the suspect, was known as "stabby" for his habit of hiding prison shivs in his underwear and stabbing people, and that he did have a shiv that day.

I have no faith that the media is not just lying.
The assumption that the media is lying is fascist. Hitler called the news media, "Lügenpresse"---fake news.

Sound familiar?

Clearly there needs to be better screening of Police cadets, to weed out the sadists.

LOL!! Instead there will be LESS screening, as police departments struggle to fill massive shortages as cop retire in droves.

Do tell douchnozzel--back at ya..when you post you should ascertain that the link actually refers to the title..and that your quote is actually about the incident titled..i did you a favor..instead you wish to have your ignorance blasted about your thread..so be it.

My apologies. I had no idea they did not post the article I copied. They seem to have a habit of doing this.

The assumption that the media is lying is fascist. Hitler called the news media, "Lügenpresse"---fake news.

Sound familiar?

No, it's not. The assumption that the media is lying is just common sense. When they lie and lie and lie for years, trusting them at that point is retarded.

You saying "nazi" is just you being an asshole.

All three of the criminals just happened to have warrants out for their arrests?
Whinning for water as they are being arrested?
Did you not look at the video and see it is all choppy with most cut out? You haven't figured out that it is bullshit? really?

Sound familiar?
The Media in Germany largely like our CNN And MSNBC ran propaganda for Hitler-----

No, it's not. The assumption that the media is lying is just common sense. When they lie and lie and lie for years, trusting them at that point is retarded.

You saying "nazi" is just you being an asshole.

One should be able to discern between "70,000 fake ballots were uncovered" with absolutely no proof and an article simply reporting on what happened somewhere.

One should be able to discern between "70,000 fake ballots were uncovered" with absolutely no proof and an article simply reporting on what happened somewhere.

It was pretty convincing the way the media said that Trump said that "w.s." were "very fine people" and then played that out of context video clip.

Your pretense that the media are not GOOD LIARS, makes everything you say, less credible.

It is worth noting that a standard out of the box lib, already has zero credibility, at this point in time.

The first lie, they gain ANTI-CREDIBILITY.

...and how exactly do we do that? If we can do that, why wouldnt we being doing it in every field? Why just keep "sadists" out of police departments? Why not at Walmart too?

All three of the criminals just happened to have warrants out for their arrests?
Whinning for water as they are being arrested?
Did you not look at the video and see it is all choppy with most cut out? You haven't figured out that it is bullshit? really?
"They" were not arrested..one was caught and two ran--more to the point..how did this cop ever get hired in the first place??

• In 2009, he pleaded guilty to unlawfully possessing a firearm while under the influence of alcohol. He was accused of pointing a shotgun at one of his roommates while he was drunk. The Arvada Police Department in Arvada, Colorado arrested him and charged him with menacing, which was eventually dismissed. (b) (c)
  • He worked construction when he pleaded guilty to unlawfully possessing a firearm in 2009. (b)

It was pretty convincing the way the media said that Trump said that "w.s." were "very fine people" and then played that out of context video clip.

Your pretense that the media are not GOOD LIARS, makes everything you say, less credible.

It is worth noting that a standard out of the box lib, already has zero credibility, at this point in time.

The first lie, they gain ANTI-CREDIBILITY.

Which has nothing to do with a site simply relaying a story

Forum List

Back