Gun stupidity

It's not like the US isn't famous infamous for gun stupidity.

That doesn't really quality as being "gun stupidity." Pointing a real gun at passersby would be gun stupidity. Shooting one's self in the nuts would be "gun stupidity." Pointing a gun at a cop would be "gun stupidity."

That's more of a case of "toy stupidity."

o my did i offend your hypocritical asses...most threads you hear the cry of look at the drumps ran by the demorats but turn it back on ya and the snowflakes melt down

o my did i offend your hypocritical asses...most threads you hear the cry of look at the drumps ran by the demorats but turn it back on ya and the snowflakes melt down

wtf glasses.gif

Maybe they should go back to eating Tide Pods. That's much safer.
Gen. Wm. T. Sherman was a genocidal criminal. Whatever crimes he committed in Georgia were dwarfed by his actions against Native Americans after the Civil War. So naturally he hated the Press, who dared to criticize him.

Miscreants always hate those who expose them. And it is criminals and fascists who hate the Press.

Republican states have their share of idiots too. They keep migrating there from the blue states.
Think so, bigot boy? In fact, studies reveal that 95.7% of the idiots in the USA are Republicans. And a similar % of Republicans are idiots! Your support for insurrectionist treason, corporate hegemony, neo-feudalism, and fascism mark you as drooling rutting cretins!

Think so, bigot boy? In fact, studies reveal that 95.7% of the idiots in the USA are Republicans. And a similar % of Republicans are idiots! Your support for insurrectionist treason, corporate hegemony, neo-feudalism, and fascism mark you as drooling rutting cretins!

In fact, studies reveal that 95.7% of the idiots in the USA are Republicans.

Got a link to those studies?

What's wrong with playing war with shotguns? ... get fur'nough away form each other and the shot just rains down on ya ... maybe have to dig a few pieces out with a pocket knife ... no harm no foul ...

Forum List

Back