Sen. Marsha Blackburn to Newsmax: Using China's Digital Currency Puts Regime 'In Your Wallet'

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is the end goal of China. All of our athletes will get a first hand introduction to the future global standard.

Since there are so many China-First career politicians who follow policies that ensure the collapse of America and your influence, they will almost certainly succeed.

How will the great politicians print money for their donors if the U.S dollar isn't the global standard? Don't say some of us didn't warn you.

Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., told Newsmax Tuesday that American athletes should be banned from using China’s digital yuan currency while at the 2022 Winter Beijing Olympic Games because of the communist nation’s routine practice of embedding spyware into digital systems.

“The danger of this is that once you have them into your wallet, this is (tech giant) Huawei, this is the Chinese Communist Party,” Blackburn said on “American Agenda” Tuesday. “Once you have given them access to your wallet, they're going to be there. They are known for embedding spyware into both their hardware and their software.”

Blackburn and other Republican Senators urged the U.S. Olympic Committee last week to prohibit US athletes from using the new Chinese digital currency because of that nation’s ability and practice of inserting spyware in technology that could transmit a person’s information to Beijing.

“Olympic athletes should be aware that the digital yuan may be used to surveil Chinese citizens and those visiting China on an unprecedented scale, with the hopes that they will maintain digital yuan wallets on their smartphones and continue to use it upon return,” the Senators wrote in a letter to the Olympic Committee July 20, according to a South China Morning Post article.

Last edited:
I prefer to use currency I can hold in my hand or pocket. Digital currency is a currency the govt. can control and track.

Digital means the gov't has a better handle on what you're spending it on, where you are, restricting what you buy and where you go, what you eat, at some point they'll stop your own funds because you are not acting for the 'good of society', 'you don't think right'.

Seeing some of that now aren't we and we don't even have the digital currency yet.

Forum List

Back