Video: Crazy, howling banshee woman horks in cops face: Woman charged with spitting in NYPD sergeant’s face at Manhattan protest

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Only issue I have is that he waited too long after being spit on. That's a breaking point for any human, especially in the age of the Wuhan Virus, right!?

I can handle protesting and even the yelling by a few unhinged people (who don't even know wtf they are out there). Assaulting someone, including an officer who hasn't touched you, is a crime.

A cop-hating demonstrator was charged with spitting in an NYPD sergeant’s face during wild protests in Manhattan Wednesday night, police said.

Devina Singh, 24, was caught on video without a mask and screaming at the sergeant, “F— you, fascist!” before allegedly spitting at him.

Singh, who lives in tiny Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, was charged with obstruction of governmental administration, violation of local law and harassment.

Singh and her comrades were among the mob of left-wing, anti-cop protesters who clashed with police in the West Village, lit garbage on fire and screamed at diners outdoors, cops said. Sixty people were arrested.

Before that, hundreds gathered for a mostly peaceful post-Election Day demonstration in Washington Square Park, chanting, “Count the vote.”

Singh was also busted on resisting arrest charges at a Big Apple protest in September and unlawful assembly during a protest in Brooklyn in October, police said.

On her since-deleted Instagram, she proudly posted a photo of her arrest in New York City on Sept. 18, writing, “im so f—— mad … probs bc behind me (white shirt) is Deputy Inspector Elias J. Nikas AKA Little Dick Nik.”

Only issue I have is that he waited too long after being spit on. That's a breaking point for any human, especially in the age of the Wuhan Virus, right!?

I can handle protesting and even the yelling by a few unhinged people (who don't even know wtf they are out there). Assaulting someone, including an officer who hasn't touched you, is a crime.

A cop-hating demonstrator was charged with spitting in an NYPD sergeant’s face during wild protests in Manhattan Wednesday night, police said.

Devina Singh, 24, was caught on video without a mask and screaming at the sergeant, “F— you, fascist!” before allegedly spitting at him.

Singh, who lives in tiny Schwenksville, Pennsylvania, was charged with obstruction of governmental administration, violation of local law and harassment.

Singh and her comrades were among the mob of left-wing, anti-cop protesters who clashed with police in the West Village, lit garbage on fire and screamed at diners outdoors, cops said. Sixty people were arrested.

Before that, hundreds gathered for a mostly peaceful post-Election Day demonstration in Washington Square Park, chanting, “Count the vote.”

Singh was also busted on resisting arrest charges at a Big Apple protest in September and unlawful assembly during a protest in Brooklyn in October, police said.

On her since-deleted Instagram, she proudly posted a photo of her arrest in New York City on Sept. 18, writing, “im so f—— mad … probs bc behind me (white shirt) is Deputy Inspector Elias J. Nikas AKA Little Dick Nik.”

Welcome to the new America, the kinder, gentler people Joe and Hairy are going to unite us with.

That's nothing. I read that somewhere another nut bag insane democrat was saying she was going to wipe her bloody pussy with a bible. WTF is wrong with these people?

Unfortunately, just as in New York I expect the local DA will dismiss the charges against her

I can't help but wonder how things are going for her now. September 18th was almost two months ago.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back