Twittergate aka The Twitter Files

No, because I have no doubt you voted for Trump. You definitely seem stupid enough to have done that. But I am amused how you don't want to say it.

G'head, try -- did you vote for Trump in either 2016 or 2020? Yes or no....

I say you did -- show that I'm wrong...

:abgg2q.jpg:

Still no answer, Couchpotato??

What are you so ashamed of??

Did you or did you not ever vote for Trump? I say you did. What say you?

Right because I dont agree with you or think that what the current admin is doing is any better than past ones means I must be on the other team. Whatever lets you sleep at night.

Still no answer? Still too embarrassed to admit you voted for Trump?

Your resistance to say you voted for him is evidence you did.

You are the one that should be embarrassed... Biden is the worst president in American history....

LOL

That makes Trump the worst in history as Biden has a higher job approval rating than Trump at this same point in their respective presidencies among the average of polls on realclearpolitics.

:dance:

No wonder Couchpotato is too embarrassed to admit he voted for Trump. Even though I know he did. :badgrin:

LOL

That makes Trump the worst in history as Biden has a higher job approval rating than Trump at this same point in their respective presidencies among the average of polls on realclearpolitics.

:dance:

No wonder Couchpotato is too embarrassed to admit he voted for Trump. Even though I know he did. :badgrin:
Trump pre covid had the best economy this nation has ever had... it was lifting up people of all economic classes and giving hope where hope had faded under Obama's 8 year recession... the same kind of recession we are experiencing today....
Coincidence??? you are a fool if you think it is.... this is by design.... and its going to get worse for everyone.... even you Faun...

Trump pre covid had the best economy this nation has ever had... it was lifting up people of all economic classes and giving hope where hope had faded under Obama's 8 year recession... the same kind of recession we are experiencing today....
Coincidence??? you are a fool if you think it is.... this is by design.... and its going to get worse for everyone.... even you Faun...

Bullshit, rambtard. We've had lower unemployment and we've had better GDP. And there was no 8 year recession. You only think there was because you're truly fucked in the head. And with 2.9% GDP and 3.7% unemployment, you're doubly fucked in the head to think we're currently in a recession.

'
d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Bullshit, rambtard. We've had lower unemployment and we've had better GDP. And there was no 8 year recession. You only think there was because you're truly fucked in the head. And with 2.9% GDP and 3.7% unemployment, you're doubly fucked in the head to think we're currently in a recession.

'
We have never had better numbers across the board in every category... people got jobs good jobs... everyone was doing better but the elected class in DC.... I guess you may be one of those....

'
Oh and what about Obama's bull shite tantrum he pitched when Trump started finding all those job's he asked Trump to produce with his magic wand, but noooooo we weren't in no job recession under Obama were we faunattical ? Trump made the hero Obama look so bad with his hard work and grit that it wasn't even a contest. Hey, kind of hard to hide from the word's that fell from their own mouth's eh ??

We have never had better numbers across the board in every category... people got jobs good jobs... everyone was doing better but the elected class in DC.... I guess you may be one of those....

Trump's best quarter was Q3-2019 -- GDP: 3.4%; UR: 3.5%;

Roosevelt: 1943 -- GDP: 17%; UR: 1.9%
Truman: Q4-1952 -- GDP: 13.8%; UR: 2.7%
Eisenhower: Q1-1953 -- GDP: 7.6%; UR: 2.6%
Johnson: Q1-1969 -- GDP: 6.4%; UR: 3.4%
Clinton: Q2-2000 -- GDP: 7.5%; UR: 3.8%

So no, rambtard, not the best economy ever. Can you possibly swallow more? I don't think so.

Oh and what about Obama's bull shite tantrum he pitched when Trump started finding all those job's he asked Trump to produce with his magic wand, but noooooo we weren't in no job recession under Obama were we faunattical ? Trump made the hero Obama look so bad with his hard work and grit that it wasn't even a contest. Hey, kind of hard to hide from the word's that fell from their own mouth's eh ??

Of course we were in a recession under Obama. Have you already forgotten about Bush's Great Recession he handed Obama??

Trump's best quarter was Q3-2019 -- GDP: 3.4%; UR: 3.5%;

Roosevelt: 1943 -- GDP: 17%; UR: 1.9%
Truman: Q4-1952 -- GDP: 13.8%; UR: 2.7%
Eisenhower: Q1-1953 -- GDP: 7.6%; UR: 2.6%
Johnson: Q1-1969 -- GDP: 6.4%; UR: 3.4%
Clinton: Q2-2000 -- GDP: 7.5%; UR: 3.8%

So no, rambtard, not the best economy ever. Can you possibly swallow more? I don't think so.

Dude your stats are bullshit made up by some left wing hate Trump site... we all lived it dummy... so you and your fake news won't work....

Forum List

Back