Twittergate aka The Twitter Files

Sure, the point stands. At that time there simply wasn't enough information to make verification of authenticity possible. Which was your question.

It strikes me as weird in this conversation. Not necessarily with you but in general. That people who are invested in this story are the same people who were berating the left for taking the Steele Dossier seriously because it was OPPO research by the Clinton campaign. Yet they are all up in arms because Twitter blocked a link to an easily accessible article in a major newspaper for 2 days despite it being known that the information came from Trump's personal lawyer. It seems terribly inconsistent.
Nobody was interested in the authenticity after there was a full court press to suppress the story via media, FBI, retired intel wonks and social media, and they all played along. Daily Mail had their copy authenticated around early April 2021. It was still poo pooed. Then the story was getting traction, the MSM suddenly claimed the NY Post story was legit in early 2022.....A CYA move if there ever was one.

It was a 16 day freeze on the NY Post article. Trump's lawyer obtained the copy from Mac Issac. It was a legit copy. CBS, through HB's lawyer, claim they received a 'clean' copy for authentication. That's an attempt to discredit other copies out there. Any news source that has been quoting and reporting have been using authenticated copies.

The Clinton Dossier was OPPO research which was discredited and the FBI was aware of this, yet the FBI still went with it.

You're demented. Nothing in there shows, Mueller said Russia didn't get Trump elected.

He he he......Well if they helped Him get elected, there would have been evidence.

Second, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Somewhere there is mention Russia attempting to interfere in both the Trump and Clinton campaigns.
Equality in election meddling....how nice of them.

He he he......Well if they helped Him get elected, there would have been evidence.

Second, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

Somewhere there is mention Russia attempting to interfere in both the Trump and Clinton campaigns.
Equality in election meddling....how nice of them.

There was evidence. Didn't you read your own citation??

First, our investigation found that the Russian government interfered in our election in sweeping and systematic fashion.

There was evidence. Didn't you read your own citation??

First, our investigation found that the Russian government interfered in our election in sweeping and systematic fashion.
No one is denying Russia interfered, however, it is the lack of evidence the Trump campaign conspired with Russia to get Himself elected that makes the difference.

Have a nice day

No one is denying Russia interfered, however, it is the lack of evidence the Trump campaign conspired with Russia to get Himself elected that makes the difference.

Have a nice day

LOL

I see now. You think I said Trump conspired with Russia to get elected.

Now I see the problem is your brain is broken as I never said that.

Thanks. You made me laugh which contributes to me having a nice day.

Suuuure, uh-huh. :icon_rolleyes: You're denying you voted for Trump?
Right because I dont agree with you or think that what the current admin is doing is any better than past ones means I must be on the other team. Whatever lets you sleep at night.

Right because I dont agree with you or think that what the current admin is doing is any better than past ones means I must be on the other team. Whatever lets you sleep at night.

No, because I have no doubt you voted for Trump. You definitely seem stupid enough to have done that. But I am amused how you don't want to say it.

G'head, try -- did you vote for Trump in either 2016 or 2020? Yes or no....

I say you did -- show that I'm wrong...

:abgg2q.jpg:

The President doesnt get to do things just because Congress doesnt do what he wants on his timeline regardless of how well intentioned he might be. What kind of fucked rationale is that? You're only ok with it because your guy did it. If someone from the "other team" did it you'd be screaming foul.

Im not defending anyone, though Im not sure why you're so bent out of shape because some asshole politician (AHP) who isnt in office said something all the while defending an AHP who is doing essentially what the first AHP said he wanted to do.
so he says YOU don't want any rules, while he touts biden able to get around them cause congress sucks. he will ignore what the twitter files show and call it whatever he has to in order to keep the illusion alive.

you couldn't breed this type of stupidity even in arkansas.

LOL

I see now. You think I said Trump conspired with Russia to get elected.

Now I see the problem is your brain is broken as I never said that.

Thanks. You made me laugh which contributes to me having a nice day.
When you making the transformation?

The last

Traditional Americans calling for the termination of the Constitution? I think you have a weird idea about what it means to be a "traditional American"
Bull shite.... Trump was trying to return the country to pre-constitutional values that existed before Obama and slow Joe came into power. Trump was for empowering American's again through job's, job's, job's not government welfare and vote buying scheme's using our Treasury without the people's consent, he was for drill baby drill, world security through strength, he is very patriotic, and is a no non-sense type of leader.

Biden ? A blank piece of paper.

so he says YOU don't want any rules, while he touts biden able to get around them cause congress sucks. he will ignore what the twitter files show and call it whatever he has to in order to keep the illusion alive.

you couldn't breed this type of stupidity even in arkansas.
Change stupidity to corruption. That's what the Biden administration has been proving with every move it makes.

You rambtard, your mindless rant doesn't help you either. The last recession we had was under Trump.

China Virus... blame China and Xi... you know Biden's good friend that released a virus to harm America and Trump and kill millions of people all over the world...? you know..... that guy.... wake up man....
The shutdown for covid can not be blamed on Trump... no matter how many time you and the left use those economic statistics from that time period that fact will never change...

China Virus... blame China and Xi... you know Biden's good friend that released a virus to harm America and Trump and kill millions of people all over the world...? you know..... that guy.... wake up man....
The shutdown for covid can not be blamed on Trump... no matter how many time you and the left use those economic statistics from that time period that fact will never change...

Trump recommended shutting down and states complied. It's on him. But your excuses are noted.

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Trump recommended shutting down and states complied. It's on him. But your excuses are noted.

"Therefore, my administration is recommending that all Americans, including the young and healthy, work to engage in schooling from home when possible, avoid gathering in groups of more than 10 people, avoid discretionary travel and avoid eating and drinking in bars, restaurants, and public food courts." ~ Donald Trump, 3.16.2020

Wrong... the CDC told Trump he need to shutdown for two weeks... then the states took over and wouldn't allow Trump to make the call when to reopen the economy... see Faun... you can't rewrite history that recent... not here... maybe amongst your retarded lib friends but not here...

If there's a Hunter laptop, then get the laptop, get the hard drive, get the files and show everyone those files. Simple as.

'Scenarios 2 and 7 are supported by all the evidence and both are plausible. SARS-CoV-2 leaked from the laboratory as early as Aug 2019. The probable cases detected in Italy in 2019 make sense as Italy is one of the most popular tourist destinations of the Chinese. The confirmed cases of SARS2 in Italy in October 2019 further support this scenario. By mid-October 2019 the disease was likely already on every continent except Antarctica. The DoD, along with militaries globally, detected the disease in their countries' service members that attended the Wuhan Military World Games in Wuhan.
In December 2019, the Chinese government potentially intentionally released the agent at Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market, which would be necessary for the epidemiologic investigation of the disease spread to focus on the market. Without having an intentional release at the market, the spatial and temporal pattern of cases would not point to the market as a point source. This would account for the differences in genetics observed in SARS2 measure in early cases.
The other leading motive for an intentional release is that China wanted to damage President Donald Trump's chances of being re-elected.

In Sep 2019, President Trump's economy was the strongest in US history, and his economic trade policies aimed at leveling the playing field with China were highly effective.

For the first time in decades, the United States was gaining leverage over China in trade, and President Trump was promising to double down on his tough trade policies toward China if re-elected.

By intentionally releasing SARS2, Donald Trump's political opposition would be able to question his effectiveness as a leader. The hope for China would be that by undermining President Trump that a weaker leader that was more sympathetic to China would be elected.'
(Huff, The Truth About Wuhan)

Ram, that's exactly what million's are thinking about the reasoning and origins are behind the virus release. You would think that such a thing would want to be cleared up by our government who is supposed to serve the American people and not the other way around. When our government went woke, it became an anti-American government. We may never learn the truth about anything anymore.... Just look at the operatives working on this site alone, then multiply that by how many demonic figures are helping in the take over of our Republic. Unbelievable stuff, but it's happening right in front of everyone with no recourse by our "good" government officials (what's left of them), to stop it.

Our last hope is what takes place on January 3rd when the house is taken over by the republican's. Hope they don't get weak knee's. All eye's will be on them.

Part two of the Twitter Files/TwitterGate:

The Twitter Files THE REMOVAL OF DONALD TRUMP Part One: October 2020-January 6th

Forum List

Back