Twitter Locks James Woods Account

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
After he dared post the number of cops killed in the line of duty

Screenshot-20200609-145722-Chrome.jpg

Hey, many of us have told you. Since there are no consequences, Twitter and the others will continue to do it. Eventually it will just be an echo chamber, meant for the "important, "informed" members of society.

Next will be the phone companies monitoring calls and if you say something to someone that the other person complains about, they will shut down your account.

In Canada, police love to scream, "they are a private company, they can do what they want", because they are the very same people interferring in peoples careers. The "public" (police agencies), impacting and influencing the private.

America better fear this doesn't happen, if it isn't happening already.

It's really very simple. Just follow the rules. Twitter makes their rules very plain:
  • No conservative thought, it's hateful.
  • No conservative speech, it's hate speech.
  • No conservative action, it's enlisting violence.
  • No disagreeing with any progressives, it's inviting intolerance and racist.
See? I told you it was easy.

Handcuffs and duct tape at the back of the room.

This shit started when Paul Ryan was speaker of the house, he lifted not a finger, nothing! It continues now unabated, its the most anti-American thing possible, and its no accident that fascists like Dorcey, and Zuckerberg have embraced the absolute worst of human inspiration from monsters such as Joseph Stalin, and Mao Tse Tung...... Twitter, facebook, and most other online publishers are fascists, certainly the tech industry is dominated by totalitarian fascists at every level, and they have an agenda, subjugate you or kill you! Oh and they will get around to the killing, I assure you, take one look at what Fox news has been promoting by celebrating the dead black felon and tell me you don't see whats coming, and not down the road, its coming around the corner at this very minute!

One thing I do, is encourage kids to hack into, and otherwise destroy and or impair facebook and twitter, and I think all of you need to do exactly that. Tell your kids its okay to hack Dorcey, and Zuckerbergs fascist spy agencies and destroy them.... sooner or later we will succeed and good riddance to them all.

In Canada, police love to scream, "they are a private company, they can do what they want", because they are the very same people interferring in peoples careers. The "public" (police agencies), impacting and influencing the private
Exactly the excuse of our left. As a PLATFORM, unless something CRIMINAL has been posted, they have NO RIGHT to stifle a person's free speech rights. The tards here are just WRONG -- as usual.

I see a clampdown coming (on the left)

One thing I do, is encourage kids to hack into, and otherwise destroy and or impair facebook and twitter, and I think all of you need to do exactly that. Tell your kids its okay to hack Dorcey, and Zuckerbergs fascist spy agencies and destroy them.... sooner or later we will succeed and good riddance to them all.

How do you know they were not already hacked last week and all the information is being right now sat on until the appropriate time? Ditto for The Cloud....

Well, Jack Dorsey is a Marxist/Leninist, so......

As he is also openly allowing Terrorists to have a platform on Twitter that makes him a Terrorist Enabler.
As he clearly allows terrorists to spew their crap without restriction, yet shuts down conservative Americans voicing their opinions, he should be arrested by the federal government for sedition.

How do you know they were not already hacked last week and all the information is being right now sat on until the appropriate time? Ditto for The Cloud....
I don't keep track of it, I merely encourage all kids to let em have it, and have fun destroying them!

As he is also openly allowing Terrorists to have a platform on Twitter that makes him a Terrorist Enabler.
As he clearly allows terrorists to spew their crap without restriction, yet shuts down conservative Americans voicing their opinions, he should be arrested by the federal government for sedition.

Yes.

I don't keep track of it, I merely encourage all kids to let em have it, and have fun destroying them!

No kids would be a disaster, so thank goodness for Professionals who go in and leave no trace of ever having been there....

I'm leaning towards a new Constitutional Amendment....one which would allow for stripping citizens of their citizenship and sending them off to nations more in keeping with their ideologies. As for actual Anarchists (Antifa aren't actual anarchists, they're Communists), Antarctica sounds good, as there is no structured government there.

It's really very simple. Just follow the rules. Twitter makes their rules very plain:
  • No conservative thought, it's hateful.
  • No conservative speech, it's hate speech.
  • No conservative action, it's enlisting violence.
  • No disagreeing with any progressives, it's inviting intolerance and racist.
See? I told you it was easy.

Handcuffs and duct tape at the back of the room.
We use to have Radio Free Europe. At some point will there be an American counterpart in some capacity or way?

BTW I attempted to give money to the GoFundMe thing for that retired Black police officer David Dorn that the Commie thugs shot dead the other night and guess what? Yes GoFundMe blocked me.

I was thrown off Twitter at the SAME time as my good friend Laura Loomer was thrown off it, I was thrown off Twitter for Hate Speech for DEFENDING my good friend Laura Loomer.

Forum List

Back