David Dorn’s killer given 7-year prison sentence in 2014 — But never served a day!

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
I am fuming over this.

The man charged with the murder of retired St. Louis police Captain David Dorn was previously convicted in St. Louis County in 2014 but never served a day in prison.

Stephan Cannon, 24, was sentenced to seven years for felony robbery but he got a break. Cannon got probation under what’s called a suspended execution of sentence (SES). Court records show Cannon then violated probation—twice—and got two more breaks. He never went to prison.

Cannon now faces a first-degree murder charge for killing Dorn on June 2.​

SOURCE

h/t David Dorn’s killer given 7-year prison sentence in 2014 — But never served a day!

Democrats let out violent criminals, pull police back from controling the streets of our cities, and then scream, "Its because Drumpfh is so divisive!"

If you still live in Chicago, New York, Detroit or LA, can you please explain that to me, WHY?

I am fuming over this.

The man charged with the murder of retired St. Louis police Captain David Dorn was previously convicted in St. Louis County in 2014 but never served a day in prison.​
Stephan Cannon, 24, was sentenced to seven years for felony robbery but he got a break. Cannon got probation under what’s called a suspended execution of sentence (SES). Court records show Cannon then violated probation—twice—and got two more breaks. He never went to prison.​

SOURCE

h/t David Dorn’s killer given 7-year prison sentence in 2014 — But never served a day!
Well if that isn't an example of systemic racism and unfair sentencing blah blah blah...I don't know what is!

I am fuming over this.

The man charged with the murder of retired St. Louis police Captain David Dorn was previously convicted in St. Louis County in 2014 but never served a day in prison.​
Stephan Cannon, 24, was sentenced to seven years for felony robbery but he got a break. Cannon got probation under what’s called a suspended execution of sentence (SES). Court records show Cannon then violated probation—twice—and got two more breaks. He never went to prison.​

SOURCE

Never served for his crimes?

That must be the systemic racism against blacks in our justice system we keep hearing about.

excalibur
I am fuming over this.

SOURCE

Found guilty today.

Jury deliberated only three hours.

David Dorn murder: St. Louis man found guilty in death of retired police captain during night of looting

From all reports, David Dorn was a great guy and he was murdered, by this piece of shit. They should lynch this guy.
1658369851981.png

Welcome to another edition of Blacks Behaving Badly on your favorite Confirmation Bias channel.

Nice.

Another vicious, murderous lunatic gets a FREE housing, FREE computer, FREE cable, FREE internet, FREE food, FREE clothes, FREE medical, FREE FREE FREE for as long as he's in "prison".

I'm seriously shocked there aren't MORE murders just so they can get FREE SHIT. After all, isn't that what they are all about??? Getting FREE SHIT???

Forum List

Back