Twitter GOP Warrior Kevin Sorbo MOCKS CNN+ in a HILARIOUS Tweet

Kevin Sorbo
@ksorbs

If CNN+ had pronouns they’d be was/were.

Hercules is right. And one of the best GOPers on Twitter. Granted, there's only like 5 celebrities who are right-wing and they are all old people (Jon Voight, Kidrock, Kevin Sorbo, Dean Cain). Thoughts on HERCULES SAYING a PRONOUN IS A VERB?

Sorbo is the kiss of death to any low budget western.

^^^ Go here for a list of all his credits.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. As much as I would like to laugh at what he is saying, I can't because I have too many favorite people who are not even here anymore.

Candace Owens, Charlie Kirk, Kid Rock, Ryan Fornier, Steven Crowder, Katie Pavlich.....Just off the top of my head.
Out of the five people you named, only one of them is a celebrity due to a talent they had that didn't depend on pandering to fragile minded right-wingers...

Those others are only celebrities beloved by fragile minded right-wingers because they pandered to those fragile minded right wingers...

If Steven Crowder had to rely on being a true stand-up comic, he would be a disaster...which is why he does the pandering to rightwingers instead....because most conservatives suck at comedy

Out of the five people you named, only one of them is a celebrity due to a talent they had that didn't depend on pandering to fragile minded right-wingers...

Those others are only celebrities beloved by fragile minded right-wingers because they pandered to those fragile minded right wingers...

If Steven Crowder had to rely on being a true stand-up comic, he would be a disaster...which is why he does the pandering to rightwingers instead....because most conservatives suck at comedy
DudeOpinion.jpg

Forum List

Back