Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California
Rachel Maddow Reduced To One day per week

Rachel Maddow Will Go Mondays Only on MSNBC

Joy Reid Contract Cancelled

MSNBC's "The Reid Report" Cancelled

Is CNN Plus canceled?
New York (CNN Business) CNN+, the streaming service that was hyped as one of the most significant developments in the history of CNN, will shut down on April 30, just one month after it launched.3 days ago

Good News for Republicans

So let me get this straight Maddow is one day a week (what is she currently), Reid shows is cancelled (which she move on or just move to another show?) at a network that is the most alt-left, anti-American in your country (from what I can tell)?

That is good news I suppose, if my assumptions are correct. Like when any good dictator or radical is replaced, the question is, "with whom"?

If these radicals are replaced by someone more moderate, objective and intelligent, ok, but, what if they are worse?

MSNBC is banned from my eyes.

So let me get this straight Maddow is one day a week (what is she currently), Reid shows is cancelled (which she move on or just move to another show?) at a network that is the most alt-left, anti-American in your country (from what I can tell)?

That is good news I suppose, if my assumptions are correct. Like when any good dictator or radical is replaced, the question is, "with whom"?

If these radicals are replaced by someone more moderate, objective and intelligent, ok, but, what if they are worse?

MSNBC is banned from my eyes.
Maddow is now 5 days a week

She has the best research staff in the business. As long as they remain it could be any calm, low key person on there and it would still be a quality show.

Forum List

Back