Correct. As this NY Post columnist tells it (like it is) >>

fCrb8Y9X_bigger.jpg

https://twitter.com/login
https://twitter.com/SohrabAhmari

Sohrab Ahmari

@SohrabAhmari

A key actor in Twitter’s censorship operation is
@yoyoel
, a fellow with an ideology so hard left, it would scare Nation magazine’s editorial board — and blessed with a Silicon Valley sinecure that allows him to decisively slant the national conversation

What a laugh to see a leftist loon like Yoel Roth supposedly overseeing a "fact check" Gag! Might as well put Nicolas Cruz in charge of school safety.

I agree they should, but I just discovered why--I can't believe this.
In 2013, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that states may not require proof of citizenship for those who use the federal registration form, which states are required to accept. It didn’t bar them from requiring such documents for state elections, so states can set up a dual registration system—in which voters who lack proof of citizenship can register and vote in only federal elections.
Arizona is the only state that has such a system—so far. Critics say it is so complex that it prevents many voters from participating in elections for which they are eligible.
Alabama and Georgia also passed laws, in 2011 and 2009 respectively, that require proof of citizenship in order to register but neither has implemented them, citing the complications of operating a bifurcated system.
“That’s an election administration nightmare, if nothing else,” said Alabama Secretary of State John Merrill, a Republican. “You’d have to have two sets of poll books, one for federal elections and one for state elections, and that just doesn’t make any sense to me.”

Seems to me the simple fix is to CHANGE THE FEDERAL REGISTRATION FORM. I don't know who administers it or how its done, but it should be. We have 22.6 million noncitizens, legal and illegal, living in the US. I don't see ANY problem with asking everyone to supply a birth certificate or passport to prove they're a citizen when they register. After that, they can just provide photo ID.
Absolutely correct. I am amazed that the Trump administration + a Conservative SCOTUS has not acted on this. Requiring proof of citizenship would take millions of Democrat votes out of the electoral process, and legitimize the elections.

Do it Trump!

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

What was misleading about it? He’s 100% correct, ballot harvesting is exactly how Dems steal elections. And to be fair Republicans got caught doing it in 2018. It’s how Dems magically won Orange County by a 250,000 absentee ballots, with reports of individuals bringing in stacks of 100 ballots.

But, but, but, CNN told me it’s a “conspiracy theory”.
Yet they won't say exactly what the conspiracy theory is.

Trump did not accuse Scarborough of conspiring with anyone to kill the dead girl with her skull bashed in that was found in his office.

Every murder doesn't necessarily have to be the result of a conspiracy. Sometimes murderers act alone. And Trump never mentioned any sort of conspiracy theory regarding Lori's death.

Yet Cooper brought up this conspiracy theory story and attributed it to DJT. Sounds like projection. And that's very suspicious.

As Joe Kenda would say.... "That's interesting".

Arizona, Alabama and Georgia. But only Arizona enforces it.
I know people here in Florida who are from Georgia (Atlanta, LaGrange, Macon, and Jasper.. They say they never got asked for proof of citizenship in the 2016 election.

Will Trump really issue an Executive Order tomorrow against Twitter and other social media for fact-checking him? He said he would. We'll see...

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

What was misleading about it? He’s 100% correct, ballot harvesting is exactly how Dems steal elections. And to be fair Republicans got caught doing it in 2018. It’s how Dems magically won Orange County by a 250,000 absentee ballots, with reports of individuals bringing in stacks of 100 ballots.

But, but, but, CNN told me it’s a “conspiracy theory”.
Yet they won't say exactly what the conspiracy theory is.

Trump did not accuse Scarborough of conspiring with anyone to kill the dead girl with her skull bashed in that was found in his office.

Every murder doesn't necessarily have to be the result of a conspiracy. Sometimes murderers act alone. And Trump never mentioned any sort of conspiracy theory regarding Lori's death.

Yet Cooper brought up this conspiracy theory story and attributed it to DJT. Sounds like projection. And that's very suspicious.

As Joe Kenda would say.... "That's interesting".

Good lord. Either you’re an idiot or you think everyone else is to believe that.

You asked... little research provides what your lazy bones don't want to know!

Ballot harvesting bounty: How Dems apparently used election law change to rout California Republicans

Despite holding substantial leads on Election Day, many Republican candidates in California saw their advantage shrink, and then disappear, as late-arriving Democratic votes were counted in the weeks following the election.
While no hard evidence is available, many observers point to the Democrats use of “ballot harvesting” as a key to their success in the elections.

“Anecdotally there was a lot of evidence that ballot harvesting was going on,” Neal Kelley, the registrar for voters in Southern California’s Orange County, told Fox News.
In Orange County – once seen as a Republican stronghold in the state– every House seat went to a Democrat after an unprecedented “250,000” vote-by-mail drop-offs were counted, the San Francisco Chronicle reported.

People were carrying in stacks of 100 and 200 of them. We had had multiple people calling to ask if these people were allowed to do this,” Kelley said.
s
No limit to the methods Democrats use to cheat at election time.

Bajillions of tweets.......2 are “misleading”.

Hmmmmm.....

Forum List

Back