What Happened to “Juneteenth”?

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
You remember “Juneteenth”, don’t you? It is the day that the slaves were freed, kind of. They were not actually freed at one time. And the actual day of freedom is kind of sketchy. So instead of designating a day, they say “Juneteenth”. It’s like if we wanted to celebrate the birth of Christ and didn’t know what day it happened. Of course, we don’t know. But we designate a day for it. We don’t celebrate “Decemberteenth”. That would sound backward as fuck.

This year we are not hearing anything about this “holiday”. I believe this is due to the overwhelming effort by the media and the scummy left to hype tranny and homo times. June is, after all, national pride appreciation month. But, if you look at it by the numbers, only around 3% of the population are sexual deviants, while 13% of Americans are black. So essentially, the blacks are getting the shaft here. Their release from bondage is being eclipsed by butt plugs and sexual mutilation. At the very least, their important day is being dirtied by all the sex-based filth, pedo shit, and generally poor morals.

If I was black then I would be pissed! Imagine if you are a Muslim. Christians then create some ongoing religious celebration and hold it during the time of Ramadan. You would be a little put off by it. You are just doing your Muslim thing and there are Angels and crucifixes everywhere.

Our culture has just started taking real notice of this Juneteenth thing. We elevated, probably due to white leftist guilt. Now, we have elevated goofy sex stuff ABOVE the slaves getting their freedom. What a kick in the nuts!!

Blacks generally are not into all this weird queer/tranny shit. Of course, nobody really is. The only folks for it are the weirdos, the leftists, and the brainwashed freaks. I stand firmly with the black man on this issue. Honestly, I do. Nobody wants an important part of their heritage sullied with visions of fist fucking and child love. That is sick shit.

You remember “Juneteenth”, don’t you? It is the day that the slaves were freed, kind of. They were not actually freed at one time. And the actual day of freedom is kind of sketchy. So instead of designating a day, they say “Juneteenth”. It’s like if we wanted to celebrate the birth of Christ and didn’t know what day it happened. Of course, we don’t know. But we designate a day for it. We don’t celebrate “Decemberteenth”. That would sound backward as fuck.

This year we are not hearing anything about this “holiday”. I believe this is due to the overwhelming effort by the media and the scummy left to hype tranny and homo times. June is, after all, national pride appreciation month. But, if you look at it by the numbers, only around 3% of the population are sexual deviants, while 13% of Americans are black. So essentially, the blacks are getting the shaft here. Their release from bondage is being eclipsed by butt plugs and sexual mutilation. At the very least, their important day is being dirtied by all the sex-based filth, pedo shit, and generally poor morals.

If I was black then I would be pissed! Imagine if you are a Muslim. Christians then create some ongoing religious celebration and hold it during the time of Ramadan. You would be a little put off by it. You are just doing your Muslim thing and there are Angels and crucifixes everywhere.

Our culture has just started taking real notice of this Juneteenth thing. We elevated, probably due to white leftist guilt. Now, we have elevated goofy sex stuff ABOVE the slaves getting their freedom. What a kick in the nuts!!

Blacks generally are not into all this weird queer/tranny shit. Of course, nobody really is. The only folks for it are the weirdos, the leftists, and the brainwashed freaks. I stand firmly with the black man on this issue. Honestly, I do. Nobody wants an important part of their heritage sullied with visions of fist fucking and child love. That is sick shit.
"They" can do whatever they want

That much is obvious.

It's happening here.

It's not that late in the month yet. :dunno:

MAGA people are completely nuts

I hear it will be celebrated on June 19th this year

Prepare for more Conservative Butt Hurt
If there are Juneteenth events, there should be counter protestors. Do you libs still believe in the right to protest?

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure they will take a break from polishing tranny knob to shoot-up their celebrations like they did last year....I wonder what the over/under for the death toll is this year?

More than 60 people were shot, 10 fatally, over the Juneteenth holiday weekend across Chicago. Chicago police said 61 people were shot in 44 separate shootings between 6 p.m. Friday and 11:59 p.m. Monday night.

Forum List

Back