Twelve Years A Slave

Programmed for perpetual slavery? Kinda like the way the Democrats have been programming them for half a century now through welfare and government dependency?

You would THINK that there would be a more genuine Classic Liberal distrust of govt power and reach given what Asclepias just stated..

The remedy for being "programmed for perpetual slavery" doesn't seem to logically lead to being a fan of low risk residence in a welfare state.. And a fan of special deals and priveleges..

There actually is a pretty healthy dose of that Classical Liberal ideal, you also may or may not realize, that for Black people as an historical "group" in this country; government has been a Tyrant (the very Institution of slavery or allowance thereof through 'states rights'.), a Savoir (It ended of Slavery), a Tyrant ( Black Codes, Jim Crow, segregation, and other inhumane laws and allowance of such treatment), and a Savoir when it ended the aforementioned and allowed Black people to have more representation in the Government. It's been quite a "roller coaster" ride.

I am willing to bet that if you questioned Black people regarding a myriad of Classical Liberal ideals, you may or mat not be surprised with the amount of Classical Liberals that exist in the so-called "Black Community".

I don't think that there's this "trust" of Government by Black people that you may be alluding to. If anyone has a fervent concern for their Civil Liberties, I would venture to say that's there's a whole hell of a LOT of Black folks who are concerned about keeping their Civil Liberties! :)

Got to tell ya -- I don't see how the trials and tribulations of my ancestors could be the PRIMARY determinant of my political interests today.. No matter how hard I try -- joining a 21st Century Bolshevik revolution because Uncle Samuel in Russia was target practice for the Czar's personal guard, so he tossed in with Lenin ---- is not in my tea leaves. Not gonna happen.

Governments are fickle and unreliable standards of morals and conviction.

And seeing all those "today" issues of low expectations in the schools for my kids, disproportionate incareration and sentencing, poor utilization of the military, and increasing wage gaps because of juvenile economic vision and leadership would be far more important to me.

I'd still appreciate the struggles of my lineage, but that was THEIR battle. And the sides they chose were their limited convienient choices.. I've got to go with the choices that make sense today..

A more real tie to my historical heritage would be to immerse myself in the luxuries that were denied to ancestors. To education, to business independence, to inclusive govt policy, to family unity and the like. Because THOSE goals are things we share..

Doesn't make sense to be a Democrat because of FDR when FDR is 70 yrs dead. Or a Republican because Reagan was a great communicator. Or a civil rights crusader plastered to the hip of the Dem Party because LBJ was a shrewd white southerner cutting deals to humble the opposition party.

Last edited:
You seem to favor the "you need help" approach. Just curious, what terrible things have you been through that sets you apart from all the other races in this country?

Definitely but not by much. The way I see it if you are going to help me out I can pick and choose what help I accept. I know the vast majority are wishing to right a wrong even if they feel pity. I can educate those type of people. The vast majority of the ones that dont care are either ignorant, filled with hate for me or both. They are either too stupid or incapacitated by fear to educate. Not hard to pick a side under those circumstances.

Its not just what I've been through personally. Its what my people have been through and continue to go through. No other ethnicity comes close in terms of the amount of damage received at the hands of racists and those looking to make a living off the brainwashing Black people have been put through for multiple generations..

Anyone who thinks they are being 'brainwashed' doesn't have to allow it. You allow yourselves to be oppressed when you settle for $500 a month and food stamps. Jews help their own. Why don't blacks who have 'made it' help their own? If you won't at least do that much there is nothing I can do for you. And being from rural Kentucky, I'm not buying any of that 'where I started' bullshit. Any black in this country started in a better place than I did.

That was pretty clueless. The whole point of being brainwashed is that you dont know its happening. Blacks that make it do help their own. Where did you hear otherwise? If a black person in this country started ahead of you then you need to blame your ancestors. What were they doing when they had a 200 year head start? Sleeping?

Last edited:
Not to mention the ongoing mental programming to keep Black people enslaved is still going on today.
And it's going on by the same people you consistently vote for, including your messiah, who is using you and others like you who love being a perpetual victim. Any disadvantage blacks have today is of their own making and all your whining isn't going to change that.

Who is my messiah and what makes you think i am a perpetual victim? I'm guessing I probably lap you in income several times by your display of ignorance. The only people that seems to be whining are whites that are afraid of Blacks shattering their image of superiority.
Your messiah is Obama and everyone here knows it.

You're NOT a victim, you just think you are, and your constant whining about "all you've been through" proves it.

As far as your income vs mine, that's another unverifiable claim you liberals like to throw out there, thinking you're impressing somebody but I really doubt if welfare pays that much.

And whites aren't interested in feeling superior to blacks, we just want you to stand on your own two feet so we don't have to continue to subsidize you like we have been for the last 50 years. If you can't fend for yourselves by now, you ARE inferior.

And it's going on by the same people you consistently vote for, including your messiah, who is using you and others like you who love being a perpetual victim. Any disadvantage blacks have today is of their own making and all your whining isn't going to change that.

Who is my messiah and what makes you think i am a perpetual victim? I'm guessing I probably lap you in income several times by your display of ignorance. The only people that seems to be whining are whites that are afraid of Blacks shattering their image of superiority.

You're NOT a victim, you just think you are, and your constant whining about "all you've been through" proves it.

As far as your income vs mine, that's another unverifiable claim you liberals like to throw out there, thinking you're impressing somebody but I really doubt if welfare pays that much.

And whites aren't interested in feeling superior to blacks, we just want you to stand on your own two feet so we don't have to continue to subsidize you like we have been for the last 50 years. If you can't fend for yourselves by now, you ARE inferior.

I dont have a messiah. I know I'm not a victim. If you call telling the truth whining then that speaks more to you having an issue with hearing that truth. I never said I do in fact make more than you but the odds are tremendously high considering how stupid you are. I seriously cant imagine you making more than minimum wage. When your income reaches a comfortable level you begin to think differently and your level of intellect pretty much proves you are destined to be a loser financially and socially. Whites like you desperately feel the need to place someone on the rung below them. Thats how I know you are a loser with no future until you start educating yourself.

It is a rather ignorant and arrogant statement on your part to assume what "everyone here knows".

JMO.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRBsuOGf-RY]Racial Differences and the Evolutionary Reasons for Them - YouTube[/ame]

I dont have a messiah. I know I'm not a victim. If you call telling the truth whining then that speaks more to you having an issue with hearing that truth. I never said I do in fact make more than you but the odds are tremendously high considering how stupid you are. I seriously cant imagine you making more than minimum wage. When your income reaches a comfortable level you begin to think differently and your level of intellect pretty much proves you are destined to be a loser financially and socially. Whites like you desperately feel the need to place someone on the rung below them. Thats how I know you are a loser with no future until you start educating yourself.
Yet you are the one crying the blues, whining and complaining about how badly you were treated, and how the white man is keeping you down, blah, blah, blah. Blacks who really DID suffer hardships, who WERE slaves, who's families WERE divided would be ashamed of you and your whiny ass complaining about what you've "been through". Boo fucking hoo.

Yet you are the one crying the blues, whining and complaining about how badly you were treated, and how the white man is keeping you down, blah, blah, blah. Blacks who really DID suffer hardships, who WERE slaves, who's families WERE divided would be ashamed of you and your whiny ass complaining about what you've "been through". Boo fucking hoo.

Pretty sad to see you clowns disintegrate into incoherent rants. :lol: i'm doing better than most so I'm not crying at all. Like I said before me stating the truth must bother you tremendously or it wouldn't enrage you to hear it and prompt you to deny it. Stop whining about the truth and accept it and move on.

Pretty sad to see you clowns disintegrate into incoherent rants. :lol: i'm doing better than most so I'm not crying at all. Like I said before me stating the truth must bother you tremendously or it wouldn't enrage you to hear it and prompt you to deny it. Stop whining about the truth and accept it and move on.
You haven't stated the truth, all you've done is whine about how badly you were treated. You need to accept that nobody gives a shit about your victimhood and move on.

You haven't stated the truth, all you've done is whine about how badly you were treated. You need to accept that nobody gives a shit about your victimhood and move on.

Yet you are here enraged about the truth. You do care. You care tremendously or you wouldn't be arguing so fervently against it. :lol: Clowns like you need someone below them on the social ladder so they don't feel like such failures. its OK because I understand that its just human nature.

Don't blame whites, blame nature

So now you want to blame nature for being a loser? No Tank its your own fault you are a loser. If you had worked in school to your full ability you wouldn't be living in a trailer park on welfare. Whites are just as capable as any other ethnicity.

Yet you are here enraged about the truth. You do care. You care tremendously or you wouldn't be arguing so fervently against it. :lol: Clowns like you need someone below them on the social ladder so they don't feel like such failures. its OK because I understand that its just human nature.
I'm not enraged, just pointing out that you are full of shit. You're the one resorting to name calling and claiming superiority. I would say you are suffering from lack of self-esteem. Not surprising for someone who has probably spent most of his life on welfare.

I would wager all civilizations enslaved. My contention is that the slavery instituted and supported by whites here in the US was the worst type to every happen in human history. You dont tell a person suffering from PSTD to just move past it. You have to work to ID it, how it affects your habits and behaviors, and work out solutions to mitigate it. Denying it existed or was not that bad certainly hampers the process for those struggling to figure out how it affects their behavior.

I wish your great great great great great grandfather was never captured and sold by his fellow Africans. I wish you were still in your homeland. Can you say the same? I didn't think so. You reap the rewards from slavery and now you expect sympathy for the pain other people felt? You've got some nerve. Those slaves would spit in your face if they were here today.

Show me a quote where Asclepias asked anyone for sympathy. I'm sure that he can have the same wish for you, depending on where they came from and when. People, regardless of color have reaped the "just rewards" from slavery in this Country. If they were no longer slaves and former slaves and were at liberty to do what they wanted, I think they would be spitting in your face and not Asclepias.

Your post above sounds like a manifestation of those poor white bigots that Frederick Douglass described in Baltimore. If you don't attitudes are generational and hard to break, I can see aspects of the aforementioned people in the posts that you and some others make about "the Blacks".

Impressive how your threads encourage members to reveal their true selves. Some forums do not want to see that from their most honored guests.

I'm not enraged, just pointing out that you are full of shit. You're the one resorting to name calling and claiming superiority. I would say you are suffering from lack of self-esteem. Not surprising for someone who has probably spent most of his life on welfare.

SJ its pretty evident you are enraged. Show me where I am full of it. Just because you are ignorant doesnt mean I'm superior in regard to intelligence. Self esteem is something most people have an issue with. You know that little voice that tells you what you are capable of and what you are not capable of? i'm pretty sure yours has more control over your life than mine. I'm not the one that needs to categorize Black people as being inferior. That seems to be you and Tanks issue.

Last edited:
Definitely but not by much. The way I see it if you are going to help me out I can pick and choose what help I accept. I know the vast majority are wishing to right a wrong even if they feel pity. I can educate those type of people. The vast majority of the ones that dont care are either ignorant, filled with hate for me or both. They are either too stupid or incapacitated by fear to educate. Not hard to pick a side under those circumstances.

Its not just what I've been through personally. Its what my people have been through and continue to go through. No other ethnicity comes close in terms of the amount of damage received at the hands of racists and those looking to make a living off the brainwashing Black people have been put through for multiple generations..

Anyone who thinks they are being 'brainwashed' doesn't have to allow it. You allow yourselves to be oppressed when you settle for $500 a month and food stamps. Jews help their own. Why don't blacks who have 'made it' help their own? If you won't at least do that much there is nothing I can do for you. And being from rural Kentucky, I'm not buying any of that 'where I started' bullshit. Any black in this country started in a better place than I did.

That was pretty clueless. The whole point of being brainwashed is that you dont know its happening. Blacks that make it do help their own. Where did you hear otherwise? If a black person in this country started ahead of you then you need to blame your ancestors. What were they doing when they had a 200 year head start? Sleeping?

200 year head start! LMAO. And if your ancestors had been left in Africa you would be doing so well now. :lol:

Forum List

Back