Twelve Years A Slave

Anyone who thinks they are being 'brainwashed' doesn't have to allow it. You allow yourselves to be oppressed when you settle for $500 a month and food stamps. Jews help their own. Why don't blacks who have 'made it' help their own? If you won't at least do that much there is nothing I can do for you. And being from rural Kentucky, I'm not buying any of that 'where I started' bullshit. Any black in this country started in a better place than I did.

That was pretty clueless. The whole point of being brainwashed is that you dont know its happening. Blacks that make it do help their own. Where did you hear otherwise? If a black person in this country started ahead of you then you need to blame your ancestors. What were they doing when they had a 200 year head start? Sleeping?

200 year head start! LMAO. And if your ancestors had been left in Africa you would be doing so well now. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that yes we would be doing great. You forget there were incredible civilizations there before European colonialism. As a matter of fact there was an article a while back that listed the richest people in human history and Mansa Musa I of Mali was #1. Thats how we were rollin back before the invasion. :lol: I know you white racist fell for the lie we all lived in jungles and were thrilled to be abducted and taken to America.

Last edited:
That was pretty clueless. The whole point of being brainwashed is that you dont know its happening. Blacks that make it do help their own. Where did you hear otherwise? If a black person in this country started ahead of you then you need to blame your ancestors. What were they doing when they had a 200 year head start? Sleeping?

200 year head start! LMAO. And if your ancestors had been left in Africa you would be doing so well now. :lol:

I'm pretty sure that yes we would be doing great. You forget there were incredible civilizations there before European colonialism. As a matter of fact there was an article a while back that listed the richest people in human history and Mansa Musa I of Mali was #1. Thats how we were rollin back before the invasion. :lol: I know you white racist fell for the lie we all lived in jungles and were thrilled to be abducted and taken to America.

You sold your own people for bottles of liquor. The sellers drank it on the spot to keep it for themselves. The glass from the bottles is still there. And this did not come from a white person.

those empires fell long before the colonial period.

You should write a book of cracked history

You sold your own people for bottles of liquor. The sellers drank it on the spot to keep it for themselves. The glass from the bottles is still there. And this did not come from a white person.

Who told you that? You fell for another lie from your historians of choice i see. :lol: You guys are killing me.

those empires fell long before the colonial period.

You should write a book of cracked history

Why should I do that? All I have to do is look in any of the text books used to teach American kids history. You know the one that promotes, over exaggerates or flat out lies about European achievements? :lol:

Yet you are here enraged about the truth. You do care. You care tremendously or you wouldn't be arguing so fervently against it. :lol: Clowns like you need someone below them on the social ladder so they don't feel like such failures. its OK because I understand that its just human nature.
I'm not enraged, just pointing out that you are full of shit. You're the one resorting to name calling and claiming superiority. I would say you are suffering from lack of self-esteem. Not surprising for someone who has probably spent most of his life on welfare.

SJ its pretty evident you are enraged. Show me where I am full of it. Just because you are ignorant doesnt mean I'm superior in regard to intelligence. Self esteem is something most people have an issue with. You know that little voice that tells you what you are capable of and what you are not capable of? i'm pretty sure yours has more control over your life than mine. I'm not the one that needs to categorize Black people as being inferior. That seems to be you and Tanks issue.
I don't think you're genetically inferior, I think you're consumed by hate, which causes you to make stupid decisions. Perhaps I'm being too generous.

I'm not enraged, just pointing out that you are full of shit. You're the one resorting to name calling and claiming superiority. I would say you are suffering from lack of self-esteem. Not surprising for someone who has probably spent most of his life on welfare.

SJ its pretty evident you are enraged. Show me where I am full of it. Just because you are ignorant doesnt mean I'm superior in regard to intelligence. Self esteem is something most people have an issue with. You know that little voice that tells you what you are capable of and what you are not capable of? i'm pretty sure yours has more control over your life than mine. I'm not the one that needs to categorize Black people as being inferior. That seems to be you and Tanks issue.
I don't think you're genetically inferior, I think you're consumed by hate, which causes you to make stupid decisions. Perhaps I'm being too generous.

Thanks for clearing that up. What exactly makes you think I'm consumed by hate? I'm genuinely curious to know how you arrived at that conclusion without knowing me.

Last edited:

Thanks for clearing that up. What exactly makes you think I'm consumed by hate? I'm genuinely curious in knowing how you arrived at that conclusion without knowing me.
Anyone can tell by reading your posts. Believe me, it shows.

Thanks for clearing that up. What exactly makes you think I'm consumed by hate? I'm genuinely curious in knowing how you arrived at that conclusion without knowing me.

Give me an example. Take a section of my post and explain to me how it is filled with hate and it shows. I would like to know if this is just your opinion.something I can read and reflect on and come to the same conclusion or just a biased assumption on your part.

Not that I'd doubt you ever ---- :eusa_angel:,, but what was Mansa Musa the I, invested in? And what was the currency that his wealth was measured in?

How did he liquidate that wealth without dealing with the White Devils who would cheat and lie and steal?

And where the hell is that wealth located in Mali today? Or why can't the lucky trade be replicated today?

Too many questions huh?
:eusa_whistle:

Not that I'd doubt you ever ---- :eusa_angel:,, but what was Mansa Musa the I, invested in? And what was the currency that his wealth was measured in?

How did he liquidate that wealth without dealing with the White Devils who would cheat and lie and steal?

And where the hell is that wealth located in Mali today? Or why can't the lucky trade be replicated today?

Too many questions huh?

Yes too many silly questions. If you wanted the truth I would give you answers but since you dont you are free to research this on the internet.

Too many questions huh?

Yes too many silly questions. If you wanted the truth I would give you answers but since you dont you are free to research this on the internet.

Actually you misread my intention.. That was honest sittin at your feet, full attention interest on my part...

But OK --- I'll put it on my list of things to do whilst the wife watches Project Runway...

Too many questions huh?

Actually you misread my intention.. That was honest sittin at your feet, full attention interest on my part...

But OK --- I'll put it on my list of things to do whilst the wife watches Project Runway...

Not that I'd doubt you ever ---- :eusa_angel:
Too many questions huh?

That really sounds more like someone that already has their mind made up rather than someone asking an honest question. I dont work for free.

Too many questions huh?

That really sounds more like someone that already has their mind made up rather than someone asking an honest question. I dont work for free.

Nope.. Just 20 yrs of engineering made me that way.. Got the short story on the Wiki..
Thanks for my education.. You're touchy about folks wasting your time? This is a really bad place to hang out then... :eek:

Too many questions huh?

Nope.. Just 20 yrs of engineering made me that way.. Got the short story on the Wiki..
Thanks for my education.. You're touchy about folks wasting your time? This is a really bad place to hang out then... :eek:

What kind of engineering? My background is in engineering (VOIP). Some people actually want to hear answers or can provide me some knowledge so its pretty fun hanging out on here.

Too many questions huh?

What kind of engineering? My background is in engineering (VOIP). Some people actually want to hear answers or can provide me some knowledge so its pretty fun hanging out on here.

Mostly signal and image processing.. My wife and I have been developing products for folks as consultants for about 20 years. Lot of displays, specialty cameras, medical devices.

VOIP is (was) a different kind of gold eh??

Mostly signal and image processing.. My wife and I have been developing products for folks as consultants for about 20 years. Lot of displays, specialty cameras, medical devices.

VOIP is (was) a different kind of gold eh??

Very lucrative as is yours.

I wish your great great great great great grandfather was never captured and sold by his fellow Africans. I wish you were still in your homeland. Can you say the same? I didn't think so. You reap the rewards from slavery and now you expect sympathy for the pain other people felt? You've got some nerve. Those slaves would spit in your face if they were here today.

Show me a quote where Asclepias asked anyone for sympathy. I'm sure that he can have the same wish for you, depending on where they came from and when. People, regardless of color have reaped the "just rewards" from slavery in this Country. If they were no longer slaves and former slaves and were at liberty to do what they wanted, I think they would be spitting in your face and not Asclepias.

Your post above sounds like a manifestation of those poor white bigots that Frederick Douglass described in Baltimore. If you don't attitudes are generational and hard to break, I can see aspects of the aforementioned people in the posts that you and some others make about "the Blacks".

Impressive how your threads encourage members to reveal their true selves. Some forums do not want to see that from their most honored guests.

LOL, no doubt! But they still tried to find some creative ways to reveal their true selves. I always caught them and called them on it, when I was a member of a particular forum similar to what you described. :)

Give me an example. Take a section of my post and explain to me how it is filled with hate and it shows. I would like to know if this is just your opinion.something I can read and reflect on and come to the same conclusion or just a biased assumption on your part.
Do you really need someone to do that for you? Can't you just read some of your own posts?

Forum List

Back