TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

At a certain point grown ups start ignoring wingnut conspiracy theorists and they move on with their business. Y’all cried wolf waaaaaaay to many times. You can’t be taken seriously
You mean at a certain point an obvious crime and the criminal is going to get caught. That is what has happened.

The data says so. Our law enforcement swears by the same kind of evidence the technology supplies. FACT.
Law enforcement uses the data to place suspects at the locations of crimes. You have no proof of a crime. You have unlinked geo data with out a clue about what anybody was doing. And your lying by stating conclusions.

Let me ask you something. If somebody was giving people rides to ballot boxes to drop off their votes would that be illegal? Would that yield the geo data that you find so incriminating?

Law enforcement uses the data to place suspects at the locations of crimes. You have no proof of a crime. You have unlinked fro data with out a clue about what anybody was doing. And your lying by stating conclusions.

Let me ask you something. If somebody was giving people rides to ballot boxes to drop off their votes would that be illegal? Would that yield the geo data that you find so incriminating?
Let me ask you how fucking stupid someone would have to be to believe that? No need to answer, in your case it is a rhetorical question.

Let me ask you how fucking stupid someone would have to be to believe that? No need to answer, in your case it is a rhetorical question.
You’re believing that a vast nationwide conspiracy went down. That 10s of thousands of people risked their freedom to break law to collect legit ballots from people then go drop them off in ballot boxes. Do you realize how retarded that sounds. You pretend that their are no other explanations for people to drive between Non profit organizations and ballot boxes. Well shuttle service is an obvious explanation, hanging posters is another, handing out stickers and supporting candidates is another, collecting emails another. Since you have no evidence of what these dots on your map are doing then you don’t have evidence of fraud. You have suspicion and assumptions. So yes you are lying when you say there is verified proof of a stolen election

You’re believing that a vast nationwide conspiracy went down. That 10s of thousands of people risked their freedom to break law to collect legit ballots from people then go drop them off in ballot boxes. Do you realize how retarded that sounds. You pretend that their are no other explanations for people to drive between Non profit organizations and ballot boxes. Well shuttle service is an obvious explanation, hanging posters is another, handing out stickers and supporting candidates is another, collecting emails another. Since you have no evidence of what these dots on your map are doing then you don’t have evidence of fraud. You have suspicion and assumptions. So yes you are lying when you say there is verified proof of a stolen election
No a five state conspiracy. Pay attention dumbass.

Yup, and all my points still stand. Why did you ignore them? Liar
You have no points. You expect people to believe a fairy tale. That going to boxes and non profits back and forth all day is somehow normal behavior. You fucking idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

You have no points. You expect people to believe a fairy tale. That going to boxes and non profits back and forth all day is somehow normal behavior. You fucking idiot. :auiqs.jpg:
I made several points. You ignored them. Because you aren’t equipped with the ability to properly address them

I made several points. You ignored them. Because you aren’t equipped with the ability to properly address them
Again you made no points and refuse to accept what the data found. That being thousands of people going to multiple drop boxes and non-profits daily.

In this case they collect ballots from voter rolls of people who have not voted and forge their signatures and give them to the mules.
Another claim that you have no evidence for. What do you think the legal mission of a political non profit is intended to do?

Hey Faun Lastamender said there was video of a black guy driving to multiple ballot boxes in the middle of the night stuffing ballots. He said the the NOn profits were stealing ballots and forging signatures then stuffing boxes.

Is that what you saw this blockbuster documentary show proof of?

In fact, the movie did show one black man doing exactly that in the early AM hours.

Hey Faun Lastamender said there was video of a black guy driving to multiple ballot boxes in the middle of the night stuffing ballots. He said the the NOn profits were stealing ballots and forging signatures then stuffing boxes.

Is that what you saw this blockbuster documentary show proof of?
From Faun….

Unfortunately, thanks to azog, I got thread banned so I can't post a response to that. But FruitLoops is lying like he always does. The movie shows a grand total of 9 people depositing ballots into a dropbox and it doesn't show anyone of them twice. It also makes up assertions for the behavior of the nine, always without a shred of evidence. That included the unsubstantiated claim that a woman wearing latex gloves, did so to avoid getting her fingerprints on ballots. Another was because a guy jogged back to his car to avoid detection. Another was the invented claim that they had to take pictures of their ballots to get paid, even though they showed a video of a guy taking a picture of the dropbox and not his ballots. And while they painted all 9 as being illegal, they completely ignore the fact that all 5 states they observed have laws allowing others to drop off ballots for someone else, with certain restrictions

The data certainly did not find what you claim it found. This is why you are a liar
It has to be investigated by your weaponized government. Do you think there is a chance of that? Do not tell me it is not worthy of investigation.

From Faun….

Unfortunately, thanks to azog, I got thread banned so I can't post a response to that. But FruitLoops is lying like he always does. The movie shows a grand total of 9 people depositing ballots into a dropbox and it doesn't show anyone of them twice. It also makes up assertions for the behavior of the nine, always without a shred of evidence. That included the unsubstantiated claim that a woman wearing latex gloves, did so to avoid getting her fingerprints on ballots. Another was because a guy jogged back to his car to avoid detection. Another was the invented claim that they had to take pictures of their ballots to get paid, even though they showed a video of a guy taking a picture of the dropbox and not his ballots. And while they painted all 9 as being illegal, they completely ignore the fact that all 5 states they observed have laws allowing others to drop off ballots for someone else, with certain restrictions
Does Faun want that video collage enlarged or shown individually? Are you people dumb enough to think they don't have more videos? They are the only ones they saved. That collage was to show how many they have. Busted.

And the guy forgot to take a picture of ballots so he took a picture of the drop box to hoping get paid. 10 to 1 the assholes stiffed him.

Last edited:
It has to be investigated by your weaponized government. Do you think there is a chance of that? Do not tell me it is not worthy of investigation.
If it was verified proof of a stolen election then you wouldnt need to investigate. The fact that you just said that proves that you’ve been lying. Ur done

Forum List

Back